Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

GEt CrUnK iTs BiLlY!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:04 pm
redem
Thatisonesexypanda!
Well unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of sex, me being 12 and all, but I have walked in on my brother, my mom and dad, my mom and stepdad, and my dad and stepmom sweatdrop

You might want to learn to knock then ^_^
well now my parents have those things you have at hotels that you put on the door  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:59 pm
hey when did most of you become unvirginifyed?  

GEt CrUnK iTs BiLlY!

Mythee

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:33 pm
HAHAHAHA!

I'm PRUDE. Not only Atheist, but completely and utterly PRUDE. Never been interested in anything sexual. See, I take logic to a whole different level. Not only does logic make me atheist- it makes me find animal instincts such as "sex" a waste of my time and instinctive emotions such as "anger" an obstacle to good sense. Basically, I have no sex drive and no aggressive emotions. And I made myself that way.

Trust me, it's rather easy to destroy your own capacity to feel a certain emotion. It's just a game of logic. Man, playing with my brain is addictive. I wish I could play with other people's brains too. twisted

...Dude, I'd make such an awesome evil villain xd heart
A PRUDE, ATHEIST EVIL VILLAIN! surprised  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:03 pm
Mythee
HAHAHAHA!

I'm PRUDE. Not only Atheist, but completely and utterly PRUDE. Never been interested in anything sexual. See, I take logic to a whole different level. Not only does logic make me atheist- it makes me find animal instincts such as "sex" a waste of my time and instinctive emotions such as "anger" an obstacle to good sense. Basically, I have no sex drive and no aggressive emotions. And I made myself that way.

Trust me, it's rather easy to destroy your own capacity to feel a certain emotion. It's just a game of logic. Man, playing with my brain is addictive. I wish I could play with other people's brains too. twisted

...Dude, I'd make such an awesome evil villain xd heart
A PRUDE, ATHEIST EVIL VILLAIN! surprised

I'm externally a prude, but I don't have a clue why you'd want to destroy your sex drive. o__o  

iviary

Mythee

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:09 pm
I never wanted one, so I just didn't permit myself to have one. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:44 pm
Thatisonesexypanda!
hey when did most of you become unvirginifyed?

14, and it was horrible. After that I didn't have sex again until I was 17. That's when I had my first regular sexual relationship. I recomend waiting until you have a partner that you're comfortable with, regardless of age. The right time is different for everyone.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Mythee

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:09 pm
Personally, I think that people should only have sex after marriage if they want to show that they are truly comitted. ^^ But yeah, I'm prude, so I have no say in this matter. xD *cowers away*  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:31 am
Thatisonesexypanda!
redem
Thatisonesexypanda!
Well unfortunately, I have not had the pleasure of sex, me being 12 and all, but I have walked in on my brother, my mom and dad, my mom and stepdad, and my dad and stepmom sweatdrop

You might want to learn to knock then ^_^
well now my parents have those things you have at hotels that you put on the door

rofl like in Meet The Fockers! Teh hat on the door and stuffs. I walked in on my parents once... traumatised indeed. And the other night, they were being loud... it was disgusting, my room is right below thiers eek  

Muaethia

Mythee

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:49 pm
Eeek! gonk That's... icky. =w=;  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:54 pm
Ah yes... walking in on parents... I have never had the "pleasure" of doing so. But I have had to listen to them doing it before. And my brother and his fiancee. *gag*  

PickleBoy

HaileSelassie601993

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:09 pm
PickleBoy
Ah yes... walking in on parents... I have never had the "pleasure" of doing so. But I have had to listen to them doing it before. And my brother and his fiancee. *gag*

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/030306/gracious.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:48 pm
paulkimpaul
PickleBoy

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/030306/gracious.jpg

xd xd

Oh noes! Sorry ma'm *covers your eyes with a hankie to prevent you seeing teh post and steals your purse while you're not looking*

Muaethia

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:58 pm
You two are gooses. Or geese.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:36 pm
Fortunately, I never caught my parents. As a young child I was outdoorsie, as a young teen I was always out being mischievous, and now I'm either at college or out, so I think they had plenty of time to do it on the sly.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

ChocoChan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:39 pm
coriander18

Anyways, warning to the girls. a**l sex for most women is painful and pretty unenjoyable. Men love to give it because it's warmer, tighter whatever. Men love to get it because they have an "A" spot.
Us women don't. Which makes the whole thing awkward and just no fun. I've never met a women who said she really enjoyed it.

........... I enjoyed it.....
sweatdrop
First time, unprepared, no lube.
Hm. Everyone I've told so far thinks I'm nuts, but it didn't hurt for me...
Wow, I guess I really am a masochist.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces