Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:34 am
Metal Warrior Tamako
April O Neal and Ash are voiced by the same person.
If datz one of dem ninja turtle thingy's den yes, veronica taylor is dat very person...I already know...like I said, I'm a fan of hers...^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:35 am
Quote:
Ted lewis (who i think voices Tracey Sketchit) tried to voice James at the start, but his voice was FAR too manly for James. lolz

Ah, so that's what happened to the confidence in James's voice!  

Load Chaud

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:40 am
NikiPaprika
Sui Kune
NikiPaprika
And I'm not too sure...but I think he plays as trsitan Taylor...nah, don't think so....anyways....

p.s. Rica Matsumoto also RAWKZ!!! xp

O.o I've never heard that about Veronica Taylor....and she's a woman, by the way. Or if you meant Eric Stuart, I certainly never heard of him going by another name, and I do a ton of research on him in my spare time. (Yeah, that big of a crush.....)
Well, I know Veronica Taylor (who I KNOW is a GAL!!! ^^ yes, I'm a veronica Taylor fan) does Ash Ketchum's voice! ^^ Plus, in the japanese pokemon, another female (Rica Matsumoto. Famous singer) does satoshi, and she does haruka too. Jus' like Taylor does may as well as ash! O.O;;; spooky! O.O;;;
But I know that eric stuart plays as James and Brock. Ted lewis (who i think voices Tracey Sketchit) tried to voice James at the start, but his voice was FAR too manly for James. lolz xp
I know that Eric Stuart does A HELL OFFA LOT of characters...most of the characters in ultimate muscle was him. Wally, Checkmate, that goaty thingy...plus loads more...haven't watched that anime in AGES...went offit cuz I thought it was a lil bit childish, what with wrestlers that were butts or toilets...O.O;;;;;;;;;;;
But I know Eric has done a lot. So has Veronica. And 'scuse me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading up on summin about Taylor and she had like won this award. Summin to do with voice acting for anime or summin like dat. ^^;;;; In fact, I'll try and find the piccie when she's sittin next to lisa ortiz (who I think voices Nurse Joy. Though I think sometimes Rachael Lillis plays as Nurse Joy, only for a very lil bit.) but I know her voice. She tends to do lil cute gals in animes. My fave that Lisa has done is Serentity wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh! ^^
And plus, whats kinda creepy is Veronica does Ash and his mom...dude, that must be awkward. O.O;;;;; lolz xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:42 am
Load Chaud
Quote:
Ted lewis (who i think voices Tracey Sketchit) tried to voice James at the start, but his voice was FAR too manly for James. lolz

Ah, so that's what happened to the confidence in James's voice!
Yeah lolz I think it was when James REAL character started developing they thought that Ted's voice was a bit too manly for the job, so Eric put on a silly goofy voice...and voila! ^^ We have the cross dressing james we know today! lolz xp  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:55 am
http://www.fansview.com/person/1012pers.htm
here's teh link I mentioned about Taylor about summin about her voice acting...O.o;;;
Scroll down will be teh piccie of her and lisa ortiz! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:00 am
User Image
*sigh*Veronica Taylor...ain't she purdy??? *sighs*
...oh, btw, to actually make what I'm saying actually link to the actual topic...I like ash's mom...O.O;;;;;;; voiced by this lovely ladee....
^^;;;;; I've been watching american pie movies far too many times...heh heh...
MILF!! O.O';;;;;;;;;;  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Azura Cantarella

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:40 am
I heart heart heart Tracey Sketchit. Ah, when the anime used to air on my TV, I'd melt whenever he came onscreen. My first huge anime crush... *sigh*

Speaking of VOs, doesn't Rachel Lillis also play Jessie? I know she also plays the main character on my favorite anime of all time---Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena! ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Azura Bladewright
I heart heart heart Tracey Sketchit. Ah, when the anime used to air on my TV, I'd melt whenever he came onscreen. My first huge anime crush... *sigh*

.....why does that reaction sound vaguely familiar?

Oh yeah. That's basically what I do now with Brock...only, when he comes on, I go into a massive giggle/blushing fit, then turn off the TV as quick as I can.... >>;  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:02 pm
User Image

Oh yes. heart

Veronica ain't the only attractive VA voicing Pokemon. wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:10 pm
NikiPaprika
I know that Eric Stuart does A HELL OFFA LOT of characters...most of the characters in ultimate muscle was him. Wally, Checkmate, that goaty thingy...plus loads more...haven't watched that anime in AGES...went offit cuz I thought it was a lil bit childish, what with wrestlers that were butts or toilets...O.O;;;;;;;;;;;
But I know Eric has done a lot. So has Veronica. And 'scuse me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading up on summin about Taylor and she had like won this award. Summin to do with voice acting for anime or summin like dat. ^^;;;; In fact, I'll try and find the piccie when she's sittin next to lisa ortiz (who I think voices Nurse Joy. Though I think sometimes Rachael Lillis plays as Nurse Joy, only for a very lil bit.) but I know her voice. She tends to do lil cute gals in animes. My fave that Lisa has done is Serentity wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh! ^^
And plus, whats kinda creepy is Veronica does Ash and his mom...dude, that must be awkward. O.O;;;;; lolz xp

Actually, Lisa Ortiz isn't Nurse Joy, but Megan Hollingshead (who is also the acclaimed Lenneth Valkyrie of Valkyrie Profile). Lisa Ortiz did some other characters, including Sabrina, and was the voice of Lina from Slayers. Veronica Taylor also did Slayers as Amelia, another main character, so that's likely why they're sitting together in that photo. And yes, Eric did a shitload of characters. whee He's not only Brock (who he claims is a lot like him, surprise surprise) and James (who is his personal favorite), but Gourry from Slayers (personally my favorite role of his besides Lucian of Valkyrie Profile, Brock, and James), the tragic Lucian of VP, the walking dead guy in a suit of armor (literally) Grey of VP, Seto Kaiba, and much more.

Wow, I have a ton of free time. o.o  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:29 pm
Sui Kune
User Image

Oh yes. heart

Veronica ain't the only attractive VA voicing Pokemon. wink

THAT'S ERIC!! OMG HE'S CUTE!!!

go figure, the voice of meta knight , james, brock, seto,a dn many otehr characters is a cute guy. well, he's cute in this pic.
HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY CUTE?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:33 pm
Aoi Hikari
Azura Bladewright

.....why does that reaction sound vaguely familiar?

Oh yeah. That's basically what I do now with Brock...only, when he comes on, I go into a massive giggle/blushing fit, then turn off the TV as quick as I can.... >>;now hwy does yours sound familar?

*brain explodes*

rofl oh yea, LANCE-sama!!!!!!! 4laugh 4laugh
*hides in his trailer* ninja i wait in silence for my boyfriend.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azura Cantarella

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:30 am
Aoi Hikari
Oh yeah. That's basically what I do now with Brock...only, when he comes on, I go into a massive giggle/blushing fit, then turn off the TV as quick as I can.... >>;

But why would you turn off the TV? I would just stare, entranced and swooning for the whole episode. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:49 pm
Azura Bladewright

Speaking of VOs, doesn't Rachel Lillis also play Jessie?
Yeah! The great woman dat she is. Misty AND jessie...heh heh...mind you, it ain't that difficult when it comes to both of them havin' bad tempers...XP  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:57 pm
Sui Kune
NikiPaprika

Actually, Lisa Ortiz isn't Nurse Joy, but Megan Hollingshead (who is also the acclaimed Lenneth Valkyrie of Valkyrie Profile). Lisa Ortiz did some other characters, including Sabrina, and was the voice of Lina from Slayers. Veronica Taylor also did Slayers as Amelia, another main character, so that's likely why they're sitting together in that photo. And yes, Eric did a shitload of characters. whee He's not only Brock (who he claims is a lot like him, surprise surprise) and James (who is his personal favorite), but Gourry from Slayers (personally my favorite role of his besides Lucian of Valkyrie Profile, Brock, and James), the tragic Lucian of VP, the walking dead guy in a suit of armor (literally) Grey of VP, Seto Kaiba, and much more.

Wow, I have a ton of free time. o.o
Actually, I did some research, and yeah, sorry about dat. I know Megan was the one who voiced nurse joy now. ^^;; ((has a NINCYCLOPAEDIA...^^;;; )) yeah, like I said. Lisa Ortiz does a few roles here and there. And, yes, I am VERY aware about veronica Taylor and the Amelia gal from slayers, even though I haven't a CLUE about dat anime.
In fact, half of dose animes I've never even heard from...damn scotland!!! scream NO MANGA!!! HOW COULD THEY?!?!??? AND THE LACK OF ANIME IS ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!! scream stressed scream
.............*calms down*.........^^;; sorry...sometimes livin' in scotland sucks... stare
but I suppose...as long as I heart me veronica-chan, I'm happeh..^^
xp  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas