Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Girly Test - See How Girly Are You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So...how girly are you? xD
  Extremely
  Very
  Average
  Not really
  I'm not girly at all!
View Results

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:48 pm
yalie5
@JJJ (3J? xD) - You're.. second! ^^;;

@Toki - Aww, no, Julian Carey is so sweet. But the others.. xp
Julian Carey is not sweet. Do you remember that show he used to have like 5+ years ago? He dressed up in bondage for every single episode and had those buff looking guys parading around in hot pants. Not sweet. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:24 pm
Tokioka
And now for my rebuttal~

I find being a bit girly means that I can easily sympathise with girls, which has proven itself helpful when chatting to my girlfriend and other females. And it's not like I'm extremely feminine, 20% out of a possible 100 isn't very much at all. In real life I don't act girly or like a poof as you put it, I'm just like every other bloke who goes for pints at the pub with his mates. Not like I hang out with girls all the time discussing fashion, make-up or celebrities. Then I really would be a poof. rolleyes

On gaia it's different cos I don't take it seriously. If I did then I wouldn't dress my avi in such ridiculous clothes or have a sex change. To me it's all a bit of fun and if you don't like it, then tough. biggrin

Well, if you seriously don't consider yourself girly then I guess the survey/quiz is a bit off in its questions. I was surprised at some of the results. True, having a slight amount of femininity whilst being mostly masculine is a good thing; you can relate to females better, but I'm just questioning your statement that you have the perfect balance. It's not like the ppl in this guild cover the complete spectrum of society, and also, you have to take into account that females overwhelmingly outnumber males in this guild.

I think we should also have a quiz that tests out the manliness of all of us; a combination of both the þminitiy and % masculinity will give an accurate sign of our sexuality status.  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:42 pm
Minielf
Well, if you seriously don't consider yourself girly then I guess the survey/quiz is a bit off in its questions. I was surprised at some of the results. True, having a slight amount of femininity whilst being mostly masculine is a good thing; you can relate to females better, but I'm just questioning your statement that you have the perfect balance. It's not like the ppl in this guild cover the complete spectrum of society, and also, you have to take into account that females overwhelmingly outnumber males in this guild.

I think we should also have a quiz that tests out the manliness of all of us; a combination of both the þminitiy and % masculinity will give an accurate sign of our sexuality status.
Took you a while elfy, took you a while. rolleyes

[Anyways I was already in bed ages ago due to my drunkeness but couldn't sleep cos I think the kebabs we ate were a bit dodgy. Thus I am here, at 3:30 am. Again. v__v;; *sighs*]

Your response is more mature this time, I can see there's no need to call me a poof or f** again. Elfy, we're all both adults here, let's not resort to childish name calling or saying that I'm 'screwed up'. stare

Questioning my statement of a perfect balance... right. That statement wasn't meant to be serious in any way at all. The fact that I used a mrgreen emote should have given you a hint. The only reason I typed it was because my position out of all the people who'd taken the test was relatively near the middle, hence quoting the list and putting my name in bold. Doesn't take a genius... wink

And I second your request for the manliness test. If that's the only way I can prove to you that I'm not some randy flim flam then I'll do it. I've got nothing to hide. biggrin I wet shave donchaknow. Without shaving foam. Yeh, I'm hard. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:54 am
http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/ - I dunno if this link could help decide is Mini of Tokiis the most manliest, but bleh xp

` T a p i o c a `

Leillie

1,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
You Are 30% Boyish and 70% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

Another quiz! xd Even though it wasn't directed to me, and quizes don't really prove anything. I like taking quizes anyways. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:00 pm
Hmn, I got the same as Lellie, but I don't think this one is very accurate.. too few questions with too few options..

@Toki - No, I don't remember it.. I was like 11, I don't think I'd have been allowed to watch it anyway.. I just think he's sweet because of Strictly Come Dancing xD  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:07 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmn, I got the same as Lellie, but I don't think this one is very accurate.. too few questions with too few options..

@Toki - No, I don't remember it.. I was like 11, I don't think I'd have been allowed to watch it anyway.. I just think he's sweet because of Strictly Come Dancing xD
I never saw strictly come dancing, but I think he's cleaned his image up a bit. Oh, and I misspelled his name several times haha, it's Julian Clary. sweatdrop

And this was that rather camp gameshow he used to do, a lesser version of graham norton's. Sticky Moments with Julian Carey

The title says it all really. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:12 pm
Sounds..

..boring.

Norton is bad enough.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:29 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Sounds..

..boring.

Norton is bad enough.
I actually found some parts of Norton's show to be quite funny. Though thinking back on it I don't know why. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:20 am
All I remember from watching one episode was this sleeping bag thing which looked like a p***s.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:45 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
All I remember from watching one episode was this sleeping bag thing which looked like a p***s.. sweatdrop
Classic. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:02 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

All sleeping bags looks like penises >__>;;

Apart from the other kinds...

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:09 pm
Oh no. This one was flesh-coloured, and had a head. sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:19 pm
Meh, this is the result I got:

Quote:
***You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish***

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

Some parts of its description is correct of me, but there are hardly enough questions there, most of which I've never even thought about. So I guess it's not a great measure of my manliness.  

Minielf

Saucy Jezz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:15 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

I remember that xD! <3

I like him. He's quite funny. I remember when he used to be on Father Ted xD

And he's Irish too, so... GO US! surprised

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out