Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:54 pm
"S-Stop touching me so much!" Ayise snapped pushing him away roughly, "I've been meaning to talk to you. I...don't see why you bother." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at the deep colors of the blanket. "I already told you, in fact I made it clear to you, that you cannot be in love with me. And I'm not in love with you, because where I come from there is no such thing. Kumizu..." She smiled her eyes narrowed tightly.

Ayise stood up and paced to the bookshelf, "I don't belong to you, or even to myself. I'm not in control of my fate so there's nothing that can be done. I'd rather save you the heartache now before it's too late." She spun on her heels, teetering on her toes, "I was fine with the way thing were before and I can be fine with the way things will be, do you understand?" The smile never left her face.

The pause was so momentary it didn't allow for a response, "Good, well then..." Ayise took a slow breath in and then out before darting out of the door and down the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:27 pm
This wasn't quite the reaction Kumizu had expected to get. Being pushed so suddenly, he wasn't able to grab his cane in time and hit the floor. All he could do was sit there as Ayise ranted. Even if she'd taken a pause long enough for him to get a word in, he was too dumbfounded to say anything.

When Ayise left, Kumizu sat there, silent, for a little while longer. He couldn't believe what had happened. He truly loved her. He believed they could find a way around this arranged marriage. She made him feel... happy, but it suddenly seemed gone.

Kumizu got his cane and stood, sighing. He wasn't going to run after her this time. Ayise wasn't in any immediate danger, and it looked like she wanted to be alone. He calmly walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.  

Kumizu

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces