Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:58 pm
Vi looked through the scope. There were waves of undead coming at them. She looked to Urskil.

"How does we may be ******** sound?"

She shook her head. She looked through the scope again.

"Theres no real sense in killing this things. Theyre just going to come bak like before. So what do you two suggest we do?"

"Aw come on Vi we were looking for an adventure. And if we die you know what will happen."

Cy said his voice eluded to something else. Something that only he and Vi knew about. He aimed his pistols at the undead. Waiting for orders.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:01 pm
Urskil then tossed his daggers to the side, then handed a sword to Cy and Vi each, "Just in case..." Urskil said in a demonic voice. "Suggest...? regardless... shoot the bitches, if it were lil' red ridin' hood with a bazooka, wa would you do? you tan the b***h" Urskil said disappearing, then reapearing with a bag, "Some goodies... M249 light machine guns, 50. cal sniper rifles... and the secret behind the RMG, it stands for Rail Mini Gun... which means yes, its a mini gun, put in a smaller gun tha has pinpoint accuracy, and goes through walls. Have fun" He said with a smile and a wink. Tossing Vi 6 battery cells, "They last 6 minutes of straight shooting, so you may not even need to change it." He said turning his attention to Aria... or the Creature, what ever the ******** it was.

"You got one problem... creature..." Urskil said with an ominous smile. "...Me" He said as he threw off his shirt, all his wounds healed. He knew full well he could take the creature inside of her. "Wanna play a little tag...?" Urskil asked disappearing, as Aria fell down as if someone punched her. A minaical laugh filled the chamber.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:10 pm
"dammit.." said the possess aria. "I have enought of this..." she said as she was about to cast a spell. but before she did her arms seems to twicth. "WTF?!" more confused as ever. her arm seems to not finish itself. "It can't be... I thought.." she said to herself. "What's causing this?" Then it hit her. "******** old man... he... ugg...." she then cry's out in an intense rage.

Ace realises the obvious. "So she's waking up. that's good." he mutter to himself. "People, forgive me for stating the obvious. If we destroy the source of the fog, then the zombies will die for sure or at least hopefully won't be rezomby.. Since the fog hopefully will dissapate once whatever generates it is destroy. And we're so close to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:19 pm
Urskil reappeared, poked Aria, then disappeared. "Charming, now hurry the ******** up" Urskils demonic voice said filling the chamber then quickly dying out. Urskil was having fun. He turned into a rat and approached Aria, then bit her ankle. Suddenly the Rat disappeared and Urskil reappeared ontop of her shoulders. "Good view from up here..." He said tauntingly, disappearing again. Once again, the minaical laughs filled the chamber.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:28 pm
Ace wonder if he still had that odd bomb he made awhile back. He looks all over him and find it. He remeber that the small bomb was combine a small amount of the most dangerious explosive mateiral in the world in powered form. "hopefully this s**t will blow that door sky high." said ace weakly. "I just hope I have the strenght to get it planted and escape before it explodes."

The possess thing in aria was somehow losing it. But not in the way you think. "Get out, get out." she said holding her head. she seems to ignore everyone forgetting everyone's there. she ran around like an insane person hurting herself till she accidently hits her head in hard against the door and gets knock out for sure. her head bleeds a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:36 pm
Urskil took advantage of the situation, his eyes caribean blue once again, he tied up Aria. "NOW ACE!" Urskil yelled unzipping the bag full of goodies, pulling out his M249, and giring rounds into the ranks of the undead.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:43 pm
He goes to place the bomb on the door but weakly. He knew he didn't have the strenght to move aria and have time to get out of the way before the timer went to zero, but hope she would be okay. But as he was about to leave aria hand grabs his ankle. "No.. way..." said an uncious possess aria. "Dammit even if your knock out you won't..." said Ace. "Let... go..." said the possess aria. "no..." said a different voice that came from aria. The voice was familar to ace and he was surprise it came out. oddily at the same time the hand let go. "Forgive me aria." said ace as he ran slowly to the others crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:47 pm
Urskil looked at him, then at Aria, his soft side coming out, "Damn it..." He muttered as he disappeared, the reappeared in the same second with Aria in his arms. He set her down and waited for the bomb, then shot Ace a "Why the ******** didnt you say something" glance.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:54 pm
"I don't know.. I not really thinking straight right now." he said. the bomb then went off sending the door flying inside. A scream is hear from the inside. soon the fog become bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:57 pm
"Ummm... was that supposed to happen?" Urskil asked, handing Ace an M16, "Wanna go tan the b***h so you dont have to say i do everything for you?" He asked with a friendly smile, shooting the M249 with one hand.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:41 am
thrashmetaljunkie
"Ummm... was that supposed to happen?" Urskil asked, handing Ace an M16, "Wanna go tan the b***h so you dont have to say i do everything for you?" He asked with a friendly smile, shooting the M249 with one hand.

"Sure." he said. He walks insdie of the room. There seems to be a large heart, but it was odd... the heart was in a strange shrine with a man standing in front of it. The heart seems to be the one who was emiting the mist. "So your one of the men who ******** up my belove aria." said ace. "Yes, so what you going to do about it? My precious Wrath is about to be revive and their is nothign you can do to stop it." he asked with a hand behind his back. "Shoot..." said ace but before he could finish the man brought out a .357 magnum but ace was quicker to the gun and fired on the b*****d before he could finish. the man pull the trigger, but oddily there were no bullets shot. the man slumpt on the shrine. oddily the heart seem to be healing. Also the man seems to been smiling as the heart starts to suck the man's blood out of his body as well as the mist starts to roll back covering the whole heart, it soon change into a mysterious creature.

"Crap." said ace staring at the creature that was new created. He fires a few rounds into it, but it appears only to just go past it without much sign of damage. Then ace realise the creature is semi liquid like. The creature know only as wrath appeared nonsexual with no identifiying marks on it's body. The creature soon creates a smile and lets out a enrage yelling as one of it's legs catches on fire and it spins it around in a flamming pillar spin. Ace dodges, but the pillar seems to be heading towards you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:55 am
Urskil tackled his fellow vampires, landing on top of Vi, "Sorry..." He said as he got off, and broke open 2 battery cells, then reclosed them in a way so that when water hit them, they would explode. Urskil tossed one to Ace, and chucked the other at the creature, hoping it would have the right effect, being a bio agent, combined with an electricity source, it SHOULD ******** it up.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:58 am
grabs it.

The creature soon hits the zombies burning them to ash, but oddily absorbing them this time instead of reviving them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:09 am
The B.A. stood atop the church, looking down at the litle movement there was below. If a crime were to take place this would be a perfect spot. So there he waited for the oppertune moment, atop the curch, ready for most anything.  

Kieron Simato

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:36 pm
((Um wow that was alot of reading and i dont have a brain at the moment. So i hope my post makes sense if not then ill change it.))

Vi handed the sword Urskil gave to her to Cy, who holstered Urskil's pistols on his belt. A evil grin came over him as he ran, both swords in hand, into the thick of the zombies. As Ace and Urskil were fighting the creature Cy ended up coated in blood of the undead. Decapitating the undead left and right in one almost seemless movement.

Vi backed up Cy and kept the undead at bay with the guns and other weapons Urskil had left near her. She was caught off gaurd when Urskil landed on top of her. She was about to say something but he left as quickly as he had come. She went back to firing a evil girn on her face. Between her and Cy their grins of satisfaction on their faces from killing.. well anything would disturb even the most courageous man.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff