Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:02 am
Mr. Kennedy
xXashes2ashesXx
I love rebbeca...but now that i've found out that jennifer love huitt(spelling?) is getting the role of her in either the 3rd or 4th movie...i'm a bit dissapointed...she better do a freeking good job...

Wha? She cant look as cute as Rebbeca! Outrage!
Dude... If Jenniffer Love Hewitt plays Rebecca, that would be so awesome. She's so purdy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
xXashes2ashesXx
I love rebbeca...but now that i've found out that jennifer love huitt(spelling?) is getting the role of her in either the 3rd or 4th movie...i'm a bit dissapointed...she better do a freeking good job...

Wha? She cant look as cute as Rebbeca! Outrage!
Dude... If Jenniffer Love Hewitt plays Rebecca, that would be so awesome. She's so purdy.

Wait.... She the chick from Garfield?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:48 pm
Mr. Kennedy
I think so... She's the chick from Tuxedo. I honestly think she's the prettiest actress of all of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
I think so... She's the chick from Tuxedo. I honestly think she's the prettiest actress of all of them.

Oh s**t! Why was I thinking someone else? confused

Yeah she is pretty, she could totally pull it off.

EDIT: I was thinking of Jennifer GARNER. Im not sure how I mixed up her ugly face with the other chick.  

Mr. Kennedy

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:43 am
I'm still going for Ada Wong. I love that Asian look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:02 am
What about sherry?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:42 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
What about sherry?
Only 2 people in this guild consider Sherry the best. You and Liam.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:21 am
*Sadly* This is just too hard of a decision for me to make. They are all so hot. I feel like pokemon's catch phrase "Gotta have them all!" Collectivly however this team of fine females puts shame on all the other wanna bees; i.e. Dead or Alive or Final Fantasy women.

(Whoops did i just say that. I'm definataly going to get reamed for that now!)  

Res-Zom10182

sora987

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:46 am
KiteJapan
I'm still going for Ada Wong. I love that Asian look.

I have to agree I like Ada best, not for her looks though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:23 pm
Would have to be Jill of course she's just a type of bad a** chick that everyone falls for. Can't go wrong with that. domokun  

Chris8904

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
What about sherry?
What is it with you weirdo's and responsibilty...The only reason any of you hate Sherry or Ashley is because you don't like saving them.

Sherry is so totally cute...So stop making it out like having her in RE2 was a mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:11 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
What about sherry?
What is it with you weirdo's and responsibilty...The only reason any of you hate Sherry or Ashley is because you don't like saving them.

Sherry is so totally cute...So stop making it out like having her in RE2 was a mistake.
Sherry might be cute, but she's by far not the best female RE character. And yes, I don't like saving Ashley because of one simple fact: She's 20! Least she could do is take a handgun!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sherry might be cute, but she's by far not the best female RE character. And yes, I don't like saving Ashley because of one simple fact: She's 20! Least she could do is take a handgun!

She may be 20 but she has no experience with guns so she'd be useless with one, her aim would be horrible, recoil would also effect her more than it would Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:49 pm
Lord Travis
She may be 20 but she has no experience with guns so she'd be useless with one, her aim would be horrible, recoil would also effect her more than it would Leon.
I didn't say she'd be good with it, but it's better than nothing. And just because you hate the RE movies so much... "There's nothing to it. Point, Squeeze, Repeat. Try to hit them in the head."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
I didn't say she'd be good with it, but it's better than nothing. And just because you hate the RE movies so much... "There's nothing to it. Point, Squeeze, Repeat. Try to hit them in the head."

Eh, but it is a different:

Ganados > Zombies when being shot in the head, espcially when some wear helmets.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff