Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:59 am
Edaniel

As the rabbit doll was gently picked up by Nia out of the grass and leaves, it began, instantly, to sting and hiss her flesh, it seemed that some of Melora's deep hatred had soaked into the very doll itself, and now it repelled the thieves like an acid magnet.

{{This would be the reason why she couldn't touch it, and an other way would be highly unlikely since the doll tends to burn trough all kinds of things. But anyways it doesn't matter, she changed it. And yea maybe I did overreact a bit sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:11 am
[No biggie. We're all sticklers for roleplaying accuracy here. Still ,anythhing to help a plot line going, that's the most important thing, but if we can get it going accurately, even better.

Just for the record is the doll in Nia's posession still or not?]

Edaniel
Captain

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:58 am
Taketo took in a deep breath as a floating wind blew by on top of the rooftops. Being able to actually sit down and talk to somebody made him feel a little better than when he became illusive in the clearing. Though, hearing everybody was doing just fine without him, made him feel a little indignant, but it didn't really matter. The mission was all that he needed to focus on for their next run. Foolishly prancing into the business of fellow thieves was none of his concern.

"I-"

Before he could speak, a shrilling pain came to him around his chest area. He nearly grunted in pain as he felt his scars begin to throb. He had never felt this type of pain before...even as being immortal. Taketo felt a little shiver run down his spine. He felt as if he were completely being eaten away from the inside. He was finally able to regain his senses, hoping the spectacle wouldn't alert Tomoyo. Taketo didn't feel like dragging her into business that she wasn't apart of. He finally shook it off and tried to go on as nothing even happened. Taketo let out a little cough and continued what he was going to say earlier, but he decided to keep it to himself and delve into something else.

"So, nothing has changed...Well, you can't really expect much, can you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:59 am
{{Yes it is, FaithfullyBeautyful Death changed her post}}  

Lord Bean
Crew

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:04 am
Haru returned to the theater hours later empty handed and with a bloody sword as well. "Damn it, I got careless..." He mumbled as he walked into the theater. "If I only analyzed the situation better, perhaps I could have... no, it's over no need to over analyze the situation." He hit the door out of anger and then stepped inside. "No more failures after that one." He said to himself. He walked inside and pretty much wanted to be left alone. One could tell by his face that he was pissed and didn't want to talk. His sword dripped a little blood but he ignored it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:36 pm
((No worries Edaniel. Koh is to return about,..............................now. ^^. ))

Koh couldn't find a soul. He couldn't sence anyone, due to lack of meditation. Well, not so much lack of as much of keeping it on a different track. Oh well. If no one was around to have fun with, he would have fun himself, while maybe causeing people to come join him. Koh ran back to the food supply and grabbed a few small fruits. He Loaded them with small homemade explosives and began to set them up all around in a tricky obstical course. He Made sure the wick to each of them was longer than the one before it, causeing them to blow up one after the other. After running through and lighting each one, Koh took his mark on the other side of the course he made. As soon as the closest one wernt off, so did Koh, racing through them and trying not to get the blown apart fruit all over himself. As he jumped off walls and around corners to prevent the flying peices of fruit to hit him, he laughed. He hadn't done something like this in a while and Shinobu was going to kill him when she saw the mess. Tee Hee.

Lifesreject

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:27 pm
Shinobu, tired of waiting around, wasting what precious little time she had before sleep took over, began moving, not very gacefully, but fast, down the hallway, searching for Nia.

"Nia!!" she croaked. "Nia! Where are you!"

She turned another sharp corner and down the second bare hallway. It's amazing how big the place seems when you're looking for something.

"Ni-" she stopped to cough harshly, then continued. "Nia!!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Saku paused lisening carefully to the screams that approached. "Ghost?" She couldnt help but snicker, "What is that boy up to now?" She couldnt possibly imagine the things that ran through that boys head. Or the pattern they did... or even if they were in any sort of pattern.

She turned around the corridor and walked to where she heard the tumbles of a body soon followed by a thump. "Ow..." Saku looked down at Chi with her hands on her hips. Assuming that he didn't notice her after calling for help one last time she made it clear she was there by pulling one of her fans from her sleeves and snapping it open loudly.

~Teri-Kaitou~

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:26 pm
Tao came up from the labrinth of a basement under the theatre, laid with elaborate traps and many a difficultly locked door. This... was Tao's room/smithy. In the very center of the maze-like basement was a large room. It was just a single room, but it was huge. A giant furnace, three anvils, many a sharpening wheel, and intruments of all sorts were in one corner. Everywhere along the walls were master-crafted weapons of every sort and every kind, every shape, size, and catagory. This... was Tao's massive weapon storage. In addition to the weapons, there were dummies, and targets... every...single...one... of those weapons, Tao was a master at wielding. NO one... got into Tao's room unless they either knew the way... or Tao wanted them there. No one really had much of an interest in bothering the eldest Theif anyway.

As he emerged from the trap door behind the main stage he looked about.

"Jeez... where IS everyone!?" He half-shouted throughout the theatre, his voice carrying easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:18 am
(( I'm at a standstill. I have no idea why, but I need to reinspire myself; I have no will at all to continue this. I don't intend on leaving, however. Strange. ))  

Mikujin

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:29 am
Does he have to yell? Haru thought as he was walking down to the stage. His sword continued to drip a bit of blood and he had a death glare at the floor. He was in the mind set to continue killing more and more people and he was beginning to think back on his mission.

"No! Stay away you demon!" Haru's bloody blade was infront of him. His emotionless eyes were staring right into the man's eyes. The man wet himself as he backed up into the wall. The guards around him were all dead. Haru came closer to the man and then cut off his head. Haru remained in that position for a few seconds breathing heavily. He felt the rush of being alive again. To be in a moment of life and death. He ignore his immortality for just that breif second. The local authority were heard in the backround running around the place and Haru knew it was time to leave. He was in a cold dark room filled with the blood that he spilled from the men.

Haru came back to reality, it seemed he almost dazed out on the stairs to get onto the stage. His eyes were widened as he was remembering. "Damn it..." He said holding his head. "Why am I so worked up about that mission? I should have no problem killing, it's what I'm good for... yet..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:29 am
Nia looked at Saku walking away, and then decided to go herself. She was still planning on interrogating either Tao or Shinobu about the event, she stood still for a moment and decided it would be Tao he might be easier. She walked down the stairs to the main hall trying to recall where his basement was, but halfway down the stairs she heard someone yelling her name. She stopped and listened again, it came from quite far away. She walked back up and listened again, she realised it was Shinobu calling her. "Well then I guess I'll go see her first" she spoke to herself. She walked in the direction of the sound, wondering what Shinobu wanted from her, they had almost never spoken before and she didn't think Shinobu liked her to much. None of the thieves did by the way, and it didn't really bother her either, they were not like family as other people might have said. They were simply together because they had the same curse and it was in their best interest. Should an event occur were that interest changed, Nia wouldn't hesitate to leave. She turned a corner and saw Shinobu, half walking and half crawling. She walked up to her and asked: "Yes Shinobu, what is it?"  

Lord Bean
Crew

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:32 am
(Might be gone for a while I have no clue but I will try to get back online and post here as soon as I can!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:04 am
[Yikes, Miku and hellkara, I hope you're both back up rping soon. ^^]  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:10 am
Shinobu, finally having laid eyes on the one she'd been searching so desprately for, let out a deep sigh of relief and began to feel her knees go week. Against her her own selfconcious, she dropepd to the floor on her caps, and sat there for a moment, panting heavily.

She moved to a position to where she was not looking slightly up to eyes level at Nia. Not even taking interest in the fact that even on her knees she wasn't short compared to the other gurl. Meaning, standing, Shinobu was easily dwarf Nia. But no, her mind was far too reoccupied with the dream and staying far away from it.

"Nia..." Shinobu began, then she started to cough for a minute, clearing her thorat and taking in a few much needed breaths. "Nia, the rabbit doll you got from Melora. I... er-... I need it, please. I need the doll."

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff