Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:59 pm
Wow, way to freak out and miss capitalizing your 'i's.

Gawd.

But yeah, we all have our ani-spastic eras. You'll get through it, hopefully with dignity in tact.

Hey Teri, methinks I'll try doing your naruto character now. I've been very good at keeping up with my artwork lately, and it's mostly because I've had a reason to. This guild! Escpecially the art archive! This is great! I used to be in such a slum, only drawing ever week, but now it's atleast two projects a day. ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:03 pm
Eww, your charrie has a mask like Tobi.

I his mask, only thing about him that gives me the willies. That mask looks so... narsty.

Also. Tsubie's on a mad rampage of hopes that it's really the half-an-a** of Obito unda that mask.

I like Obito, or what I know of him, if he's back, nice, but poor dude, not remembering his past, being tied in with the akatsuki, not to mention having half of his body smooshed. That's a sad story. I feel bad just thinking about it.

I'll do a bito art sometime soon. Make'im feel better.

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:12 pm
Actually I made the mask up on my own... *blinks* I never got passed the finnifhing fight with the giant sand racoon and sauske disapearing. SO i dunno who that person is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 pm
Blame my friends. I haven't seen or read half the chapters or Naurto. Not even a quarter, actually, but my friends have a tendency to get way ahead of themselves, and they've eneveloped me along with it.

Oh, and I haven't the foggiest way to do in the way of colouring, please give me a little colour gruide, example.

Hair; blue
Eyes; red
Shoes; yellow

I've almost got the drawing part done already, easy character to draw for me. The old kimono style outfit. I used to use those all the time.

Not I'm into Finaly Fantasy belt-buckles and faux fur, mixed in with naruto fishnet and shruiken holders.

And I've got those wittle ninja shoes worked down to a feng shui.

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:34 pm
I actually have her colored in but I dont think its on the comp, lemme check first....

nope

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/180/scancolorsyr1.jpg

Dunno if that helps any. no complicated colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:40 pm
Lol. That's hot.  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:02 pm
Gurg. I'm tired. I finish tomorrow. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:34 am
Pancakes biotch! rofl  

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Yes, I voted for pancakes as well. Although, truthfully, I enjoy both of the breakfast pastries.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:01 pm
Hash browns. Or those mochi things with sesame paste in them.^^  

Lirdianc

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:42 pm
I like waffles because I eat those more rarely then I do pankcakes, but they still have to be mushy and almost not completely cooked all the way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:55 pm
I posted up a new drawing if anyone wants to look! 4laugh  

~Teri-Kaitou~

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:29 am
School starts soon... bleh. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:56 am
*Holding a coffie, shaking violently* I'm... Finally nervous about school. I missed tour day because my parents were fighting again, so we got home to late. *Shivver* I was finally able to retrive Clamp Detectives from Mom's car using 'Super Ninja Technique!' ... But it cost me. I didn't get cake. ;-;  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:58 am
~Teri-Kaitou~
I actually have her colored in but I dont think its on the comp, lemme check first....

nope

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/180/scancolorsyr1.jpg

Dunno if that helps any. no complicated colors.

Your character is exactly like mine. A few major differences ((Hair style, top type)) but there are a lot of simillaritities. ((Can't figure out how to spell that right now.))  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff