Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:18 pm
We are here to help.
But watch out.
We have some crazies here.
Me included.
But if you have cookies.
I suggest you just place them in a bag now
because Hawk will be after you shortly.

Oh! and we have a roleplay subforum too.
You might like that very much.

Welcome Welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm
You like writing fiction? You'll have quite a few good critiquers then xd

And we have a roleplay forum as well! I suggest you check it out. We might start up some others, since only one of the roleplays is really active as of now.  

BlackHawkGS

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:12 pm
Hi Aylen!

Check out the RP subforum, both the RPs we have so far could use some people and we could use some new RPs.

Although hawk beat me to saying that. I could always delete his post and you'd never know that. ninja

<333333

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:47 pm
HEYAS blaugh *chucks a cookie at Hawk* welcomes news guys I's is Beat (so called by tak) welcome new peoples. I am another crazy twisted don't sniff me hawk I already threw one to you *throws another cookie at hawk* and another gfor good measure.  

melancholytoabeat

Aylen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:38 pm
*looks around shiftily* *hides cookies behind back* What cookies...?
Heh, glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:46 am
It's good to have you.
My name is Damien and I'm another moderator here.
I like to write realistic fiction.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:22 pm
hoys!

Umm... I have about 5 different ways I greet people. So... yeh. Don't try to place my location by how I speak. lol

THanks to Tak for the comment on my writing sample in my App. I hope the judges in that contest think so too. heart

I'll post it in the guild once I find the place for it. And after the contest it's in is over.

I go through phases online. I'll go for a few weeks or a few months where I'm obsessed about a site, and then I shrug it off for a new obsession. Gaia is something I've bounced to and from occasionally but never been obsessed about, and now that I've remembered my info I should be around a lot.

I write just about anything, with several short stories (most are horrid though), poems (usually turn out good... ish), and a novel that is in the works. I'm also attempting my hand at a script which I will need a lot of help on.

rolleyes eek And that looks like enough out of me. PM me for questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:59 pm
Hola.

I am Kirby. Nice to meet you, newbies.

Course, I'm a newbie too. But I bet I have over 1000 posts by now blaugh

I don't mind introducing myself several times. i get better each post, you know. ^-^

YES, Kirby is my real name. YES, I am cute, pink and fluffy, thanks. YES, that is possible, and NO, I am NOT single. *hiss*

I enjoy pretty much everything, except suckish writing on my part, bad drawings on my part, and unwanted spam. (Again, on my part.)

Takkun (Tak-Jak, that is) and BH (BlackHawk, duh)and I are like this. *twists two fingers together* But sadly, waffles won't let me be a mod too. crying Waffles, pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassse?

I'm on all the time. And I have dozens of poems and chapters to random stories around, so have fun trying to understand the pinkish paradox that is

KIRBYVICTORIOUS.

Because Kirby always wins.  

KirbyVictorious

Oukow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:40 pm
I haven't been saying hi to the new peoples, *le gasp*

Hello! blaugh My names is Kristine, new peeps, but go ahead and call me Oukow!.

I luffles new peoples, so I just might eat you all! domokun domokun domokun

o.O;; Do not ask...I'm just weird like that. O.o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:23 pm
ninja

Newbies!

-flies out of nowhere and glomptackles the new ones-

'Ello there. Nice to meet you.

Kirby, I don't need any more mods right now. I don't want to have unneccesary mods.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:41 pm
Look! Its a bird! No Its a Plane!
Omg its a person! Its Tak-Jak!!

*flyingglomptonewbies*

*all of the older members roll their eyes "Oh god.. heres the Crazy*

haha

Welcome! Gomenroia.
Your Piece was a most pleasurable read.
Im sure the others shall enjoy it too.
Welcome!!
and HAVE COOKIES!
Before Hawk gets in here and steals them all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:56 am
One thing I didn't ramble about... Gomenroia is a term from my novel so if it ever manages to get finished I'll give the translation in there... and let y'all know that I finally finished it. Anyhoo.... I'll answer to any of the following names:

Lady
Ladylaughs
Bantiarna
Bantiarna un Ghaire
Gomenroia
Gomen
Roia
Chesa

That last one is my real name. Anyhoo, I'm not gonna be around a lot in the next two days. I gotta finish moving into this apartment before I take off for a holiday, but I'll have access to a computer while I'm gone so I will be online on my holiday!  

Gomenroia

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:49 pm
Whats it mean? I'm curious! My names never mean anything. sweatdrop Theyr'e just unpronounceable. Like, you think the name Kamile(accented e) would be easy enough, but people still pronounce it like, "Camile." (Kah-MEEL) It's Kah-mil-AY, people. domokun

As you can see, I'm obsessed with my book. heart I enjoy beating people up (to a minor degree) who insult it. scream  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:51 pm
Lol

All I'll say is that it's the 'true' name of the Dragons in my novel. And then if I ever finish the novel I'll tell you the translation of it.  

Gomenroia

melancholytoabeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:54 pm
Raises an eye at Tak, you're not the only crazy ninja heyas new peoples ^_^ *resists the urge for a flyingglompetackleofnewbies*To the newguys I'm BeaT *so dubbed by tak* or any other name you want don't really matter to me ... ninja ... BANZAI!!! *jumps into the air and flyingglmptacklesnewbies* sorry couldn't resist sweatdrop

IWAGIMA!... ninja ... you saw nothing...  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games