Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:38 pm
she quickly dodged the spikes of ice but getting scratched on her shoulder and was able to bring the metal hand down in time to block the icicles though she still did get cought by a couple but while she did this she was able to make her own spike out of metal and sent it towards him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:41 pm
(brb realy quick)  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:44 pm
he was able to create a sheild of ice but it quickly melted in front of him so he needed to avoid the metal spike which he was able to "huh?"he said to himself

"oh please dont tell me you've forgotten about me little brother"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:49 pm
(back)

"oh now its two against one" she then laughs evily "this is just too easy" she made the big metal hand turn into a fist again and made it punch frost  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:52 pm
he was able to dodge the hand but his brother then used his fire breath on him he was able to make a sheild of ice which stood for just enough time for him to escape his brothers fire breath  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:55 pm
"okay this is taking to long" she said as she then took some metal from a nearby building and created a ball she then sent it towards frost while sending the huge metal hand also  

tinyestagain

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:58 pm
flames went and used his fire breath on the huge metal ball and the hand he knew that one of them was going to hit frost which ever it was it was going to burn badly while hurting from impact Frost was able to dodge the huge metal ball but the hand hit him hard and it also realy burned he flew back and into a building  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:08 pm
she walked to where frost crash landed and then said "its time to finish him off" she brang the metal fist over her head with her powers and then turned around and sent the fist flying towards the fallen hero  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:12 pm
All of a sudden fire surrounded the girl. "Sorry im late" said Reito in a cheerful tone. "What did I miss Frost?" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:16 pm
he quickly dodged the hand and then said"nothing....much" he then took acouple deep breathes "just us fighting i'll take the girl you take on Flames ,k" he said looking towards the girl  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:18 pm
"heh heh" she controled the metal hand and sent it flying towards the girl that had just appeared to save frost she then flew out of the fire Reito had surrounded her in  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:20 pm
"looks like your friend came to save you" Flames said he then threw a fire ball at Reito  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:22 pm
"im so tired of that metal hand of yours already" he said quickly freezing it then quickly running he then kicked it the metal hand cracked and then it broke when it hit the floor  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:23 pm
"Why is everybody throwing stuff at me I just got here!" Reito whined as she dodged all of the stuff.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:26 pm
she then took the metal ball that she had before and turned it into a huge hand like the last one "heh heh" she just liked to annoy them this was getting kind of fun for her but this time instead of sending it to punch one of them she controled it to grab one of them  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff