Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:35 pm
Xia gulped. She only didn't say anything about Kingdom Hearts to be careful in case this was one of the people opposing the Organization. She grinned at the thought of her food begin almost done however. "Thanks." she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:27 am
*picks up food and hands it over*"There it's done. Don't worry I'm not against the organization."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:48 pm
Xia grinned and took the foot and happily munched into it. "Thanks so much. And that's cool that you're not against us. We just want to be whole again. Xemnas promished I'd be whole again.." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:07 pm
"I see the situation."*remember he has no heart either since he's a shadow and looks where is heart is supposed to be*"Maybe I can help you."*summons heartless using his head*"By killing heartless."*runs at them*  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:30 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed as Sora began to destroy Heartless. That was the thing Xemnas said that would help them. She sat down on a rock and summoned some Neoshadows and some vines and began to thrash the Heartless with them.

Suddenly Aiux appeared behind her from a white portal. "Aaahh, did miss Xia's prince promise that they'd be whole if they destroyed Heartless and gathered hearts?" she teased, talking to Xia like she was a child.

Xia turned quickly around and growled to see Aiux. "It's the truth." she said, "I believe him."

"Do you? So foolish. Of course the little princess of roses would follow the prince of Nothingness with no question.." she chuckled, smirking now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:01 pm
"Okay tell me... What's your deal?"asking Aiux"Even though I haven't met you completely you don't seem the friendly type."*holds keyblade in her direction*  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:12 pm
*walks back looking at the ground looking for his little key*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Aiux only sneered. "Sorry about that," she said sarcasticly, "I have no emotions to be nice and such. Xia has all of those."

Xia stared at her. "What? What are you talking about?" she asked.  

Sphinx-chan

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 pm
"Well you have to have emotions otherwise you wouldn't be acting that way towards anyone. I mean you don't like her do you? That's feeling something towards Xia so technically you have emotions."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:53 pm
*sees that shadow sora has his mini keyblade*..........*walks towards him and held his hand out*  

hydra4

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:17 am
Aiux just sneered. "It's not that I don't like her, it's just I don't have any emotions to actually like someone." her sneer seemed to fade as she said this and she looked back at Xia. "I have all of your Somebodies memories, but was left with no personality like hers. I can hardly be cheerful to someone. I'm as cold as ice." she said.

Xia stared back. Though she couldn't really feel, she seemed to feel a bit sad. "I was left with...My Somebodies personality? But I have no heart!" she said, not really understanding much of this.

"Yes, but you remember more emotions and can feel more emotions than any of the other Organization members.."she replied, turning to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:42 am
hydra4
*sees that shadow sora has his mini keyblade*..........*walks towards him and held his hand out*
"hey what's does he have there? is that yours???"  

dante_sparta

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:01 pm
dante_sparta
hydra4
"hey what's does he have there? is that yours???"
*shakes head which means yes*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Sphinx-chan
Aiux just sneered. "It's not that I don't like her, it's just I don't have any emotions to actually like someone." her sneer seemed to fade as she said this and she looked back at Xia. "I have all of your Somebodies memories, but was left with no personality like hers. I can hardly be cheerful to someone. I'm as cold as ice." she said.

Xia stared back. Though she couldn't really feel, she seemed to feel a bit sad. "I was left with...My Somebodies personality? But I have no heart!" she said, not really understanding much of this.

"Yes, but you remember more emotions and can feel more emotions than any of the other Organization members.."she replied, turning to leave.
ShadowSora"I understand what she means. Your original body was split into two different bodies. One which is Aiux and the other is you. Aiux has the memories and heart but no feelings. You on the other hand have no heart but has the feelings. Does this make sense?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces