Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love us?
  Yes, we do
View Results

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:48 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

Thx! on both! lolz! heart My fav pic that cracked me up the first time was the one with Ed with his arms up saying. "By the power of neptune, let there be rain!!" lmao! >.< And i'm really happy you like my art. ^^ It makes me glad and trust me it takes patience, lol. But i stink at fan art tho.. sweatdrop

lol I liked that picture too!! Then the one with Ed as a pirate running away with Roy's treasure!! xDDD

Are you kidding? That art is great!!! The art for my character was drawn by a friend of mine who drew the character for my fic....

That pic was funny! Even the one with the fangirls videotaping Ed and Al! >.< heart

Oh and don't worry about the art. ^^ If you practice you can get really good results. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:58 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

Thx! on both! lolz! heart My fav pic that cracked me up the first time was the one with Ed with his arms up saying. "By the power of neptune, let there be rain!!" lmao! >.< And i'm really happy you like my art. ^^ It makes me glad and trust me it takes patience, lol. But i stink at fan art tho.. sweatdrop

lol I liked that picture too!! Then the one with Ed as a pirate running away with Roy's treasure!! xDDD

Are you kidding? That art is great!!! The art for my character was drawn by a friend of mine who drew the character for my fic....

That pic was funny! Even the one with the fangirls videotaping Ed and Al! >.< heart

Oh and don't worry about the art. ^^ If you practice you can get really good results. 3nodding

lol Wait! O.O I never saw that one!! *keeps on eye on your siggy*

Really? I'll do that then! Thanks for the advice! ^^

[_Akurei_]

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:03 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

lolz! xD Would you like me to send it to you?

And no problem! ^^ Always glad to help. heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:26 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami

lolz! xD Would you like me to send it to you?

And no problem! ^^ Always glad to help. heart

Sure!!! O.O >W<

^___^ <3

Could you help me with something...?

[_Akurei_]

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:30 pm
Alrighty!! ^_^ I'll do that now! 3nodding

Sure!! What is it?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:34 pm
w00t! >W<

I need to get a homunculus form...I don't have one....xPPP Could you help me with one? ^^

[_Akurei_]

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:38 pm
AkureiOkami
w00t! >W<

I need to get a homunculus form...I don't have one....xPPP Could you help me with one? ^^

Sure!! No prob! =D Although it kinda took me a while to figure out mine lolz! >.<
What did you have in mind though for a name, maybe i can think of something from that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:39 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
w00t! >W<

Sure!! No prob! =D Although it kinda took me a while to figure out mine lolz! >.<
What did you have in mind though for a name, maybe i can think of something from that.

Well...I have Torment....But I want to keep looking....

[_Akurei_]

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:01 pm
Where could I find other names like that in the dictionary? ^^;;;

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:04 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
w00t! >W<

Hmmm...Thats tough. I was thinking Taunt, but i'm gonna find something better, give me a few minutes, lol!

Soupii
Crew

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:05 pm
Probably, I'm looking in a Thesaurus right now! >.<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:05 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
AkureiOkami
w00t! >W<

Hmmm...Thats tough. I was thinking Taunt, but i'm gonna find something better, give me a few minutes, lol!

Ok! Thanks so much!!! ^_________^

[_Akurei_]

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:30 pm
Okay, I was thinking of either Corrupt or Mischief, but I'm still not crazy about them.... sweatdrop I'll find more! xD *runs to closest thesaurus!*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:52 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
Okay, I was thinking of either Corrupt or Mischief, but I'm still not crazy about them.... sweatdrop I'll find more! xD *runs to closest thesaurus!*

Thanks!!! >W< I'll look into a Thesaurus too! *runs off to look through it*

[_Akurei_]

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:10 pm
AkureiOkami
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]

Thanks!!! >W< I'll look into a Thesaurus too! *runs off to look through it*

Hmmm.... how about Tainted? That was my first idea.

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff