Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 am
He had been scared, and it took all she had to keep from laughing at the poor boy. Sighing, she said, "You forget that I'm stronger than I look. My father was an expert swordsman." She flexed her right arm, putting a hand over the muscle like the woman in the old war posters she'd seen so very often. At his vocalized question and concern, she just smiled. "Well, I've always got the sofa. Unless you feel I should rest with you again." Unless he requested her being with him, she'd end up taking the couch. She still had that bad feeling from earlier, and it was slowly getting worse. Especially since it held a certain familiarity. The couch would mean it would be easy to get up without disturbing him if something did happen outside that window of hers. Even so, she continued to smile brightly at Lazoras like there was nothing wrong at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:57 am
He layed there " well im glade your so powerful " he sead stiainrg up at her with a tired look " i was just alittle saprized is all " he sead laughing just alittle to himsefl in his half awake state " sleep were you wont Caprice, i just wonted to make shour you didnt end up sleeping on the floor. that would make me fell realy bad " he sead stairing at her as he layed there. he had scooted back far anfoe taht if she wonted to she could lay infront of him or go to the coutch he had made it her desition as he staired at her slightly barly awake wonder what she would choose as he fought away the sleepyness trying to stand just long anofe to see what she choose to do  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:55 pm
"I wouldn't exactly call it power," she had an embarrassed look upon her face and she began fumbling around with the free strands of hair. His surprise made her blush, but smile at the same time. "The floor isn't so bad, you know. All you need is a jacket for a pillow and a jacket for a blanket and you're set." She nodded with a finger held up, falling into one of her 'knowing' stages. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't worry so much about me she thought with an internal sigh. It'd only make the things he'd soon learn more difficult for him to handle. And not because of the worry, but because of the affection behind it. She hated having to lie to him like she has been doing. Her hand reached down to gently caress his cheek. "Sleep," she whispered. She wasn't going to go to sleep until he was slumbering away himself. She had to be cautious with what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Lazoras watched her carfuly as he layed there thinking some as he staired at her he turned his head and he kissed her hand very lightly before he let his eyes shut and he slowly fell asleep there on the bed peacefuly adn quitly not even making a sound, his brething light and unhearable, his body hardly even moved with the in and out of his lungs. he slowly drifted away into a place of dreams and nightmares as he layed there silently on the bedas close to the wall as his bos would allow him to be givcing her room if she had wonted to be there on the bed aswell.  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Her heart skipped a beat when he kissed her hand, and she looked at him with love in her eyes, happy that he was finally sleeping. She let out a slow, shaky sigh of relief. She didn't want him to get caught up in her battles, but so long as he was awake, it would be something almost impossible for her to avoid. She knew it wouldn't be long before she'd be found again, hunted down. Caprice didn't want him to get hurt, especially not by someone who could technically be considered one of his own people, and also one of hers, from long, long ago. "Hanashikutei eimo naranderu kagi wariaie, zutsu kodo made...." a soft song came from her lips as she sat on the edge of the bed, watching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 pm
He layed there silently his ears twitched as he listened to the singing even deeo withing a small nightmare, nothing he hadnt experience before, his hand clinching a sword that was a bit big for his young hands and his small body, he had bean shorter, weaker, and less of a gentlemen in this dream, a smaller, younger version of the young man he was now, the sword his still had to day, the memorys that honted him, all rolled together into one to make a lost memory he had always tryed to forget, but alass, no one ever forgets the memorys they wont to  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:13 pm
She watched his ears twitch and she smiled, chuckling quietly as she stopped singing. A voice entered her head, one she was having a little trouble placing at the moment. It said Start calling for her. She thought this to be very, very odd. So, she decided to ignore it. She heard other peoples' thoughts all the time, so it didn't bother her. Her hand reached out unvoluntarily, gently touching some of Lazoras' hair. A silly thought of her own came to mind, maybe she didn't have to fight battles anymore. Maybe they'd just leave her alone if she stayed here. No the logic of her mind told the stupdity of her. They would just invade this little paradise you've made. She pushed all of her thoughts out of her mind. She didn't want to think about it right now, and she knew she was being a coward by trying to hide from her own thoughts, the truth. She needed to stop being such a worry wart, he'd end up noticing something sooner or later. This made her smile again. He had a talent for noticing something was wrong. She tilted her head a little as she could feel a negative ebbing coming from the borders of his mind. Her head tilted to the side a little as she scooted onto the bed a little more. Her hands took one of his and she closed her eyes, kissing it. And that's all it took, one little slip of the small amount of control she had over her power, one little touch and she found herself in his mind, watching him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:10 pm
As he stood in his dress he was wereing a simple white outfit, he held his sword tightly as he looked around at 3 men walking in circels around him griping twords they wonted to kill him apperently he looked terrifid one of thim walked at him and he swung the sword the man grabe the sword and tossed it to the side laughing some and he kicked Lazoras in the head noking him down on the ground and they all started to punch and kick him  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:31 am
Caprice watched, horrified at what was going on. Not only were they beating up someone she loved, but.... they were beating up a little kid! How low could they get. Her feet moved involuntarily as she tried to hit the one the one that had kicked him, only to get elbowed in the face. A soul in a memory was as real as any body, as solid. But when a soul entered a memory, they took their pains back with them when they would leave. She got back up, only to start pounding on his back again. "Stop it! He's just a child, leave him alone! Don't hurt him!" She stopped hitting the guy and pushed her way through, covering the small Lazoras with her body so they'd stop hurting him. She couldn't stand it when people hurt children--it was the instant omega way to send her into a very foul mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:34 pm
One of the men had grabed her and tossed her away some they turned and he moved tword sher slowly grining some preparind to hurt her now. Lazoras had slowly stood up and griped his side he put his hands together slowly before he pushed outword and blast of forcing energy send the man flying past her he ran over to her and he grabed her hand and he started to run as fast as he could draging her along with him. he was somewere around 10 0r 12  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:40 pm
Caprice lay on the ground for a few seconds, then grabbed the sword and stood, wiping the blood from her mouth with her free hand. She began to shift her weight from foot to foot, ready to fight and give these sick ba***ds the pain that they very well deserved. She flipped the sword in her hand, the other opening and closer towards herself, challenging the man to come at her and make the first move. Her eyes widened for a second and she ducked down when she aw the blast, and glad she did as she watched the man fly right on past her. She strapped the sword between her shirt and the straps of a double-dagger sheath she currently had on her back beneath her jacket to keep it from moving much. When the young Lazoras grabbed her hand and began running, she ran too, but not at full-speed because then she would be dragging him and she had no clue where they were going. If I ever come across those guys once I'm out of this memory of his, I swear I'll kill them myself she thought, growling a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:52 pm
He continued to pull her donw as he ran trow the beautiful japanesse style town, most everyone was wereing white and some gray, he grabed her out of town and into the forest and thin on forword into the forest, and into a area were there had beana thicket and he moved donw onto his hands and knees and he moved into it trow a small almsot doorway looking piece that would be very hard to see if you didnt know what it looked like, inside he had sat donw griping his knees to his cehst and wiping blood from his cheek as he sat there silently waiting for to enter, he seemed ok, but he was bleeding just alittle he sat silently waiting for her to enter  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:36 pm
As they passed through the town, Caprice couldn't help but notice all the white and bits of gray around them. And that's when she began to realize where they were exactly. She kept up with him as they ran through the forest, careful not to trip or stumble over anything. She rather liked natural places. After all, her true hometown was one of eleven small villages, and everywhere you could go in that land was trees and rivers, mountains and deserts.

She watched as he crawled through some sort of entryway and she waited a few moments before going in after him. It was a little more difficult for her to get in because she was so much bigger than he was, but she managed just fine. She looked around a little as she sat on her knees near him, then looked at him. Seeing the blood, she smiled a little and pulled a handkerchief from her pcoket. "Hear, let me help," she said, her voice quiet yet warm as she wiped the blood away gingerly. She didn't ask any questions about who those men were or why they tried to do what they did, but instead said, "Thank you, for helping me back there." Blinking as she remembered something, she pulled the sword out from under her jacket, holding it out for him. "Is this yours, or have I just become a thief?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:30 pm
He took it from hers lsowly and he held it " its myn " he sead with alight node as he watched her thinking some. he staired at her for a moment as he sat there silently " why is you in my dweam " he sead, he had a kinda childish voice and accsent on things and sounded like he wasnt a big talker, he griped tehs word close to him even thow it was so large to him and definaly a full grown mansblade. His hiar alittle mest up from the fighting but he seemed fine. he staired up at her " you no sapose to be in dis dweam " he sead looking to her " i no new you when me was this wittle " he sead lightly watching her as he slowly regained normal brething as he sat there looking up at her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:59 pm
She found his childish side to be really rather cute, and couldn't help smiling every time that he talked. "Eh heh..." she scratched her head a bit, as she tried to think of why she was here herself. "I'm... not sure why I'm here. But I think... well, it's the only explanation, really. I never was... good at controlling my power. And it does involve mind connections, so I'm guessing that's why I'm here." Her head tilted to the side a little as she placed a hand on the top of his head, smiling a little bit. She looked at her hand, her eyes widening. It was flickering, and she was about to panic, but then she realized what was happening. She was being pulled back out of his mind again. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as her whole body began to flicker as well.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff