Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XINVADER

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
EDIT: Oh, and I don't tolerate console fanboyism or console haters. I'm a Sony fan, so if I can show a little respect for the Xbox 360, I expect the same toward the PS3.
Oh noez, he didn't say he had respect for the Wii!!!!11!!11!!11 xd

Anyway I wouldn't call myself a Nintendo fanboy, but you gotta love the Wii. It's just so... brilliant.

Anyway back on topic... This has got to be co-op, I would be gutted if it hasn't got it. Plus it would be stupid to have two characters together without it, it's pratically screaming for co-op play. Damn I can't wait for the new senario, what couldit be, what characters would be involved? I'm thinking Chris and Claire just because of CVX's ending...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 pm
I have my respect for the Wii. But I think that "Brilliant" is too strong of a word. The Wiimote is a gimmick and it's interesting. And it's new. And it's innovative. But it would have been brilliant to incorporate it, AND be able to have 1080HD, AND have the new generation graphics. That... That would be a brilliant machine.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:28 pm
Are there any IGN insiders in this guild who are willing do upload the good quality trailers from Umbrella Chronicles onto like Sendspace.com or yousendit.com or anything like that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:48 am
I already reserved my copy and work and I don't even have a wii. Haha.

The price for the game is 49.99. It doesn't come out until the third of October, which is 4 days before my birthday anyway.

Can't wait for the Resident Evil bundle pack, either.

Blood Countess Bathory

Dances_With_Wolves

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:00 pm
I didn't realize that UC had a sticky topic, so I created a new thread. Sorry, I'll be more careful next time.
I was just wondering if anyone has seen the trailer included on the RE4 Wii disc. It's a lot like the one on Capcom's website, but a little different. I also have a couple of questions.
1) Do you think that in UC Wesker will be a playable character? It's supposed have a heavier focused on Umbrella, and that would naturally include playing as Wesker, right?
2) Does UC include RE4? I know for sure that it does not include Code Veronica, but wasn't quite sure on RE4.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:19 pm
You may wanna change the update for the game.

Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii will have chapters from Zero all the way to RE3.
NOT the first to the 4th.

Oh. And It's NOT the third of October, it's the 2nd. lol

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 am
Blood Countess Bathory

Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii will have chapters from Zero all the way to RE3.

Big fonts scare me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:51 pm
Blood Countess Bathory

For that last line only, not all places get it on the 2nd and sometimes the ones who do won't tell you until the 3rd, so it makes sense to have the 3rd up there instead of the 2nd.  

Elliot Salem

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:37 pm
I do not own a Wii, but I have a few friends that do. I am probably (way more than likely) going to get UC... someday I'll own a Wii... someday...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:08 pm
Vash Thompson
Blood Countess Bathory

For that last line only, not all places get it on the 2nd and sometimes the ones who do won't tell you until the 3rd, so it makes sense to have the 3rd up there instead of the 2nd.

Oh, haha. On our computer at Gamestop, it tells us the day WE get it in, but in actuality, we can't put it on the shelves intil the day after.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:02 pm
Am I the only person who hates Jill's new voice?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:09 pm
I don't hate it, but it could definitely be better.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:04 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Am I the only person who hates Jill's new voice?

She sounds a bit manly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:12 pm
Blood Countess Bathory

Can't wait for the Resident Evil bundle pack, either.

What's going to be in the bundle pack anyways? I heard it was Re4, Code Veronica, and Outbreak... Nothing too much to be excited about (unless you don't own these games...). Is there going to be some special item that accompanies them?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:19 am
My question is why are people complaining about Jill's voice? I happen to think she sounds pretty cool. Rebecca on the other hand... And Wesker?
Dammit, Capcom, you cheap bastards! Hire the original voice actors not a bunch of wannabes who butcher them! Seriously, Wesker's voice actor, (who I think is the same one from REmake) now sounds like a douche, trying to fake the accent that Richard Waugh brought to the character in Code Veronica, RE0 and RE4. It's ******** stupid.

Also, there doesn't appear to be any footage of RE2, so no such luck. Claire and Leon won't be in it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff