Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyoHagashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:48 pm
Hello, My name is Hagashi. I have been a fan of RE sence I played the first. My Favs. are 2,3,and now 4. the best way to prove my knowldge is to say (if you count spin offs) there has been 10 or more...(ehh survivor!)
If I could use a Katana in RE I would,but sence there is not one I would say the Gun to describe me is, 357! yup, Colt python, deseart eagle. my baby. If you like Nemisis, then I will most likely get along with you ..... oh and "Stars!".  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:05 pm
Welcome Ryo ^^  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Devin64

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:11 pm
ive been a fan since RE 1 i own all the games so far and beat them all ahh i love leon's unlimited rocket launcher ^^ anyway glad i can be here
and thanks for letting me join!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:48 am
Devin64
ive been a fan since RE 1 i own all the games so far and beat them all ahh i love leon's unlimited rocket launcher ^^ anyway glad i can be here
and thanks for letting me join!

Welcome to the guild ^^  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:32 pm
Lo. I guess I'm only a fan of certain characters but I do love the series. 3nodding Thanks for letting me join as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:34 am
Yep...Enjoy!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

[~Shinomori Aoshi~]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:52 pm
Hello, my name is Brian Kitamura, and i've been a resident evil fan since Resident evil 2. my favourite character is Leon S. Kennedy, (i like his knife in resident evil 4)I also like the magnum type guns, .357, killer7 broken butterfly etc. I have completed resident evil 4 the day after it came out sweatdrop but for some reason i don't know where to buy the infinte rocket launcher or the matilda... does it have to be professional mode?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:57 pm
[~Shinomori Aoshi~]
Hello, my name is Brian Kitamura, and i've been a resident evil fan since Resident evil 2. my favourite character is Leon S. Kennedy, (i like his knife in resident evil 4)I also like the magnum type guns, .357, killer7 broken butterfly etc. I have completed resident evil 4 the day after it came out sweatdrop but for some reason i don't know where to buy the infinte rocket launcher or the matilda... does it have to be professional mode?

Welcome to the guild...ENJOY!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

The Super Saiyan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:42 am
Hello everyone! My name is Jason and I've played all the major Resident evil titles except for Survivor (none of them), Dead Aim, and Gaiden. I recently acquired Resident Evil 4 and am enjoying playing it thoroughly. I have read all of the novels by S.D. Perry except for Zero Hour which I just found out about this weekend.

I love Resident Evil because of the plot, characters, and (now even more than ever with the advent of RE4) it's explorablility. You become involved in the struggle and get terrified when scary things happen. You root for the characters and fight the good fight. And, of course, you get to use a rocket launcher!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:23 pm
Hi Im Scott and I only own RE4 and Code Veronica X, i've played RE, RE2, NEMESIS borrowing them off my mates.

I like RE because of the Zombies, the puzzles and that feeling you get when your about to run out of ammo. I even like some of the acting.  

XINVADER

The Super Saiyan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:24 am
GOLDENCHOCOBO
Hi Im Scott and I only own RE4 and Code Veronica X, i've played RE, RE2, NEMESIS borrowing them off my mates.

I like RE because of the Zombies, the puzzles and that feeling you get when your about to run out of ammo. I even like some of the acting.

Hello, Scott! I have played all the REs, except the Survivor series, Gaiden and Dead Aim, and I also love that feeling of running out of ammo and trying to dodge to the next ammo pick up! Also, I love figuring out a difficult puzzle on my own with no outside help whatsoever. I aslo enjoy the stories and the whole interaction of STARS, Umbrella Inc., and other outside forces. Which one was your fav?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:03 am
hi! i'm abby but my name here in gaia is Black.Une b'coz i love black. anyways.. i really love all the RE games especially the RE3:Biohazard! That game is sooo cool! xd xd

** behave une, behave.. ** domokun domokun  

Black.Une

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:58 am
Black.Une
hi! i'm abby but my name here in gaia is Black.Une b'coz i love black. anyways.. i really love all the RE games especially the RE3:Biohazard! That game is sooo cool! xd xd

Hey Abby, Awesome, Biohazard 3 is also my all-time favorite out of the series. Welcome to the guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:47 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Black.Une

Hey Abby, Awesome, Biohazard 3 is also my all-time favorite out of the series. Welcome to the guild! ^^

thanks 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

Black.Une

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:50 pm
Ugh, I'm getting so behind on my welcomes x_X.. Well, I say welcome to everyone that I haven't welcomed yet~!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff