Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:18 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
ah wings did you know when i was your age...*blabs on about how they didnt have wings and this and that you know old people stuff*.. man you guys have it easy
"i don't have wings."

"i do " sinthia walks uo to them
"naota wings are so neat."sally had those dreamy eyes.

"his are cool but mine are black" she crossed her arms

*appears by both girls with smoke in mouth* "Hello." Takaru said gently.

"hello are you new?" she turns to him as she says it with attutde  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:27 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"Ya. I'm kinda lost though." He noticed the ciggerette in his mouth and threw it out. "Sorry about that."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:37 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"Ya. I'm kinda lost though." He noticed the ciggerette in his mouth and threw it out. "Sorry about that."

"what do i care?" she steps on the cig on the ground "what cha lost about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:43 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Mostly everything. You mind showing me around?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:00 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"what ever follow me" she turned around to the large doors "this is the area where we train " she walks to the doors and waits for him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:53 pm
"naota are coolest wings ever"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:40 am
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"what ever follow me" she turned around to the large doors "this is the area where we train " she walks to the doors and waits for him

Takaru follows. "What's up? You look non emotion or pissed for that matter."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:33 am
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"nothing" she turned away and walked out the doors "its just that no one talks to me..." she looked down and stood in the empty hallway a tear fell from her eye "no one under stands so i stand alone and listen to know one!" she lifted her head wipped her face and ran off to her acamdy room in major tears  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:38 pm
hey sally *walks over to her not noticing his hair changed back to grey and his hair was black at the moment*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:45 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"nothing" she turned away and walked out the doors "its just that no one talks to me..." she looked down and stood in the empty hallway a tear fell from her eye "no one under stands so i stand alone and listen to know one!" she lifted her head wipped her face and ran off to her acamdy room in major tears

"H-Hey WAIT!" He ran after her. He didn't loose sight of her no matter how fast she ran. He caught up with her in the acadmy room. She was sitting down crying. "Let me help you." He sat in front of her on the ground. "I'll listen."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:48 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"H-Hey WAIT!" He ran after her. He didn't loose sight of her no matter how fast she ran. He caught up with her in the acadmy room. She was sitting down crying. "Let me help you." He sat in front of her on the ground. "I'll listen."

"thers nothing to talk about!" she turned away from him "I stand alone not letting any one in"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:49 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"thers nothing to talk about!" she turned away from him "I stand alone not letting any one in"

Takaru stood up. "Then that doesn'y make sense."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:53 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

Takaru stood up. "Then that doesn'y make sense."

"why" she continues to turn away  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:57 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

Takaru stood up. "Then that doesn't make sense."

"Well..." He puts a wheat stem in his mouth. "You complain about people not talking to you and the people that want to help, you just refuse. So, I'm a little confused."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:03 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

Takaru stood up. "Then that doesn't make sense."

"Well..." He puts a wheat stem in his mouth. "You complain about people not talking to you and the people that want to help, you just refuse. So, I'm a little confused."

"its quite simple no one talks to me then they wait and when they do i dont want it " she stands up wipes her face and she walks to a window "but i overreact when people do talk to me i feel so bad ..." she looks at sakrua being taken to a better hospital "and i always hurt thorse who come close to me"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff