Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Housing District
The Clan House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:23 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
*She shrugs, closing her minds barriers.* "It's nothing.. Sorta a Shar's equivilant to a cold." *Clamping her barriers even tighter she hopes he'll believe the half truth.*
*he glaired* i want the truth, not that half truth  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:26 pm
Luria:
"That is the truth, at least as much as I'm willing to share with anyone." *Irritably she twitches her wings, a sign that she's not willing to talk and will most likely vanish if pushed.*  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:27 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
"That is the truth, at least as much as I'm willing to share with anyone." *Irritably she twitches her wings, a sign that she's not willing to talk and will most likely vanish if pushed.*
*he places his left hand on her back* its all right *he smiles and removes his hand* there are other ways of finding out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:33 pm
Luria:
*She turns and looks at him, a slight grin on her face.* "Whatever you put on me won't work." *With that she starts to lose shape, sliding to the ground. In a few moments theres a pile of dirt where she had stood.* ---I figgured you'd try something if you caught on, so I sent a golem in my place. I'll continue sending them untill I'm satisfied you or the others won't try anything else.---  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:35 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
*She turns and looks at him, a slight grin on her face.* "Whatever you put on me won't work." *With that she starts to lose shape, sliding to the ground. In a few moments theres a pile of dirt where she had stood.* ---I figgured you'd try something if you caught on, so I sent a golem in my place. I'll continue sending them untill I'm satisfied you or the others won't try anything else.---
consindering i didn't do anything, that was pointless  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:37 pm
Luria:
"Well you can't blame me for being on guard can you?" *Above rim a holographically transparent image of Lu hovers.*  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:38 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
"Well you can't blame me for being on guard can you?" *Above rim a holographically transparent image of Lu hovers.*
do you really think i would try something? i only seek knowlege, anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:45 pm
Luria:
"Better safe then sorry. Neo, Rikku and Ria have all tried to pin me down and figgure out what's wrong."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:48 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
"Better safe then sorry. Neo, Rikku and Ria have all tried to pin me down and figgure out what's wrong."
i just want to know what is wrong, be interesting to figure it out and thats all  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:50 pm
Luria:
"Like I said, it's the Shar version of a cold. No ammount of poking and proding will say otherwise, nor will it come up with a cure."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:51 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
"Like I said, it's the Shar version of a cold. No ammount of poking and proding will say otherwise, nor will it come up with a cure."
do you not realize who i am?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:56 pm
Luria:
"No Rim, I've no idea who you are. And in this case I don't care, leave me to deal with this."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:57 pm
dragon bound
Luria:
"No Rim, I've no idea who you are. And in this case I don't care, leave me to deal with this."
all i need is a sample of what couses the ailment to create a cure  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:00 am
Luria:
*Lu shakes her head, woundering how pissed Ria'd be if she sent Rim to visit Jenny for a while.* "Each time you'd find something that works the virus would mutate to defend against it."  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:02 am
dragon bound
Luria:
*Lu shakes her head, woundering how pissed Ria'd be if she sent Rim to visit Jenny for a while.* "Each time you'd find something that works the virus would mutate to defend against it."
*smiles* and i have the ability to make the cure mutate aswell  
Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces