Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"thats a bad thing right?"
yes purrl... werewolfs are a bad thing they threatan our existance....." bixtll slowly walked towards the exit of the forrest gun ready
purrl thought'am so in trobule when they find out am only part vampire and the other half of me is werewolf.' purrl looked at him"be careful."
" bixyll looked back at purrl "...yea.. i will" he looked at her with a funny face and walked out of the forrest when he was out of sight and loud growl filled the air than gun shot and whimper and thid than silence
purrl bit her lips trying not to lose control of her werewolf sided.
bullet ripped through the air again and than a loud grunt from bixyll a clash of metal than more silence  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:37 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"thats a bad thing right?"
yes purrl... werewolfs are a bad thing they threatan our existance....." bixtll slowly walked towards the exit of the forrest gun ready
purrl thought'am so in trobule when they find out am only part vampire and the other half of me is werewolf.' purrl looked at him"be careful."
" bixyll looked back at purrl "...yea.. i will" he looked at her with a funny face and walked out of the forrest when he was out of sight and loud growl filled the air than gun shot and whimper and thid than silence
bullet ripped through the air again and than a loud grunt from bixyll a clash of metal than more silence
purrl hands were in a fisted. "no." she sayed quietly.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
tha same thign happend again but but there was a scream of pain from bixyll a thump than a growl from a werewolf  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:47 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
tha same thign happend again but but there was a scream of pain from bixyll a thump than a growl from a werewolf
"what was that?"purrl walked over and saw bixyll and the werewolf. suddenly she had a bite on her neck and leg.( neck for a vampire and leg was from a werewolf. so she was both but she could control control them but she never fited in. she was told that if a vampire bit her she would become a vampire but if a werewolf biit her she would be a werewolf (background of purrl))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what was that?"purrl walked over and saw bixyll and the werewolf. suddenly she had a bite on her neck and leg.( neck for a vampire and leg was from a werewolf. so she was both but she could control control them but she never fited in. she was told that if a vampire bit her she would become a vampire but if a werewolf biit her she would be a werewolf (background of purrl))
bixyll slowy stood up and slashed a deep cut in the were wolfs chest making it fall limp to the ground " bixyll limped over to purrl " youre... a hybrid?" (( a hybrid is a mix between to thing if you didnt know))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:51 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll slowy stood up and slashed a deep cut in the were wolfs chest making it fall limp to the ground " bixyll limped over to purrl " youre... a hybrid?" (( a hybrid is a mix between to thing if you didnt know))
"yes....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
" i thhought that was... im possible.. how did it happen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
purrl looked at him"i don't know. i just woke up on morning and the marks were there."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
purrl looked at him"i don't know. i just woke up on morning and the marks were there."
"were you pure born or bitten in later in your life?" bixyll began to become intriuged  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
"were you pure born or bitten in later in your life?" bixyll began to become intriuged
"i was normal girl before until that one night."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
bixyll put his sword away and picked his gun off the ground and put that away too " what happeend that night?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:11 pm
*starts walking away trying to hide his tail*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:12 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes....."
bixyll put his sword away and picked his gun off the ground and put that away too " what happeend that night?"
"not sure. i was sleeping. apparely i was bitten by a werewolf and a vampire."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:12 pm
sinthia continued through the forest wondering she comes across a cave she wonders in  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:14 pm
purrl looked around"i don't see any werewolfs anymore."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games