Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
>>VOTE<<ICU's First(?) Halloween Bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh winner should be.... (See post 3)
  1. [..sinfulanjel..]
  2. Minielf
  3. soumakisa
  4.7Sapphire8Dragon9
View Results

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-buys Tosh`s present again-

xD

Sin doesn`t even try the crane game though.

But it`s fun watching parents trying to grab the toys with ten dollar bills attached to them.

xDD

Sin didn`t even realise it was Friday 13th yesterday until she found a thread in the CB about it.

.__.;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:04 pm
t0sh is in the zone. cool

^ I also didn't realise until the day was over. xP  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 pm
I luff the crane game.

I'm so pro at it.

xD

10 dollar bills?

=o

I wanna goto Sydney!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:14 pm

They do that to atrract people and make them waste their money.

Halloween story which Sin found on the net.

The Hook.
A young couple out on a date parked along an old country road to be alone. They were listening to the car radio and talking. Suddenly the music was interrupted by a news bulletin. "A convicted murderer has escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane. The man was mutilated in a car wreck following a high-speed chase and is missing his right hand. A temporary hook has been attached to his right arm, which will make him easier to identify. The criminal's name is ..."

The boy turned the radio off. He leaned over to his girlfriend, expecting that the frightening news flash would make her snuggle. Instead, she was so scared that she wouldn't even let him get close to her.

"I'm afraid," she said. "Let's get out of here."

The boy tried to convince her that they were in no danger, but she refused to listen. He decided that maybe she didn't like him as he had thought, and was just using this as an excuse. The girl reached over and locked her door as the boy angrily started the car.

Just at that moment, they heard a thud on the passenger side of the car.

The boy slammed the car into drive and spun out onto the road. The girl screamed and held onto the boy as they sped off down the road. On the way back to town they both calmed down, but the girl still held on so tightly that the boy decided he was wrong about her after all. As they came closer and closer to her house, he tried to think of a way to impress her.

They pulled up in front of the house and the boy said, "I'll make sure it's safe first." He left the keys in the ignition but locked the door as he got out. He came around to her side to politely open her door, like a hero.

For a long time he just stood there, looking down at the door. At first the girl couldn't figure out what was wrong; then she realized that her door was still locked. She smiled and unlocked it.

The boy still just stood there.

The girl looked puzzled and rolled down her window. Then she saw that the boy was looking down at the door handle. She slowly looked down herself.

Hanging from the door handle was a bloody stainless steel hook!

Not all that scary though.

Couldn`t be bothered looking for a scary one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:14 pm

H'okay.

Sin is uber bored.

And so she will type up a ghost story.

Dictated by one of Sin`s friends.

Daro River.

Once, there were two girls. We shall call them Ashleyand Bethany. These two girls were the best of friends. They did everything together. However, Bethany was secretly jealous of Ashley, because Bethany always came second to Ashley. No matter what it was, she always came second.

One day, when they were playing, Bethany pushed Ashley into the fast-flowing river - the Daro river, where Andrea drowned. Now that Ashley was gone, Bethany would finally come first.

A week later, Bethany went to the library to research on one of her assignments. As it was getting late, she decided to spend the night there. As Bethany walked toward the study cubicles, Chloe arrived, and said "If anyone knocks on your cubicle door, hide under the table and don't look up." Bethany was puzzled at this, and when she turned around, Chloe was gone. Shrugging, Bethany began to concentrate on her studying.

Later that night, Bethany heard a low thumping noise outside. Thump, thump, thump. She heard the door of the cubicle next to her open, and a voice said "Nope, not here." The thing thumped it's way over to her door. Slowly, it knocked on the door. Bethany quickly hid under the table, and said "Who's there?"
"Daro River." the voice replied.
"What do you want?" Bethany was becoming frightened.
"Daro River."
"Who are you?"
"Daro River."

The next morning, the librarian found two heads laying dead on the floor of a cubicle inside the library. The heads belonged to Ashley and Bethany.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:11 am
Um, they're both alright ghost stories, nothing special you know. No really suspenseful scenes. I think the first one would be so much better if that hook killer got to the two teenagers, or better yet, the boy turns out to be the hook killer! rofl  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:59 am
I didn't get the river one.

xD

" the librarian found two heads laying dead on the floor of a cubicle inside the library."

That line amused me though.

Laying dead. xD;;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:40 am
Who hasn't heard the hook one before? rolleyes

And that Daro river wasn't so tough. I could beat it with a baseball bat. ;D  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:12 am
Yeah, I wanted the boy to turn out to be the hook murderer too xD

I always try and fail to get the £10 notes with the crane game.. ninja

C'mon! Ten quid! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:48 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Hmm...

I hates teh crane games mad
I nearly used up all of my money on a Heffalump plushie, I was so close to getting it...then the freaking crane became weak and dropped it scream

According to Brainiac Science Abuse I have to wait and record down the number of times before someone wins, since the machine/box thingy does some kind of pattern to get a win...
Curse that box thingy D=<
The grab machines swindles too much money D;

So I stick to the "Win Garenteed With £1" ones...
Even though those plushies suck >_____>;;
But I grbbed 2 small fish plushies once from that machine xd

Sin - The sppoky stories are hardly scary =/
More like mysterious~

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:43 am
Yeah, but no one's gonna wait around for loads of people to see who wins and who doesn't.. >__<;;

I love those coin-pushing machines! You know, where you put the coin in and it goes down and pushes the whole load of coins over the edge..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:55 am
Ooh.

I don't get that game.

o-o

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:56 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

I love those coin-pushing machines <333

I remember going to the seaside's arcades once every week with my dad to go and spend lots of 2p coins on them...we always return home with some small prize that gets pushed out...

^_________^

They are the best <333

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:55 pm
Those coin thingies look lame, never won anything from one before. Bah! mad  

Tokioka

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:10 pm
ok i have my avatar for the avatar competition so where do i submit it? and how is this going to work?

im still working on the art. is there a deadline?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff