Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
best yugioh bad guy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fave villain
  yami marik
  bakura (yami)
  dartz
  maximillion pegasus
  alexander the great(capsule monsters).
  other
View Results

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Haha, I doubt it'll be in Japanese. Sad, but I don't care anymore. I haven't watched Yuugiou in a damn long time... especially haven't watched my lovely favorite tournament with my lovely favorite duel... (you know the one) Been watching Avatar the Last Airbender a lot. Seriously love the new episode. WHOOPS - tangent. Anyway - I don't even know if they air Yuugiou anymore... O_o;

(As for the raping... *twisted smirk* Welllll, it does seem rather suggestive... dark creepy abandoned room. Cute blond tied to chair.... blindfolded.... rod.... hm... seems pretty suggestive if you ask me. They totally cut the scene before they leave safely too. Anyway, I wrote a doujinshi about the moment from then until between the duel... lallalala.... you can guess what happens. Of course, Jounouchi was unaware of what happened until him and Malik are in a relationship and he finds out. Yea... Jounouchi doesn't really want to be with someone who lied to him and well, did THAT sorta thing. It's about second chances and all that jazz.

Tooo bad I never finished.... x__x;; )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:29 pm
I don't know if they're airing it anymore either. XD;; I stopped watching when I got all the episodes, though I haven't watched YUU*GI*OU in forever either. D: Been too busy... even though I own all the episodes I've only watched through the series once...
But yeah, been watching Avatar too. X3 That latest episode was awsome; Blood Bending. I loved that crazy old lady. XD And Zuko is so emo. <3 Hey, did you notice that Sokka is like ten times more adorable in the third season than he already was? He like acts all stupid and cute. X3
OMG! OMG! I wanna read your doujin! X3 That sounds awsome! Even if you didn't finish... <3  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Gawd, I love Zuko more and more too. Actually, I totally know that I love him better than I love Sokka now. No offense. I love Sokka, he is my cute little idiot.... *hugs him* But yea I realllllllly love Zuko, his hair is so beautiful. <3

Yea, I dunno about Yuugiou. They were playing repeats for awhile. I managed to tape my favorite duel but my mom deleted it... crying That was during the summer though... dunno wut happened to it now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:58 am
I wanna read your doujin tooo. <3

And finally @ the DVD thing. D=< I don't have a telly so I mostly rely on Youtube. D:

And character torture = win.

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:50 pm
@Akila: Zuko has been my favorite character from day one. X3 I think I've finally figured out my order of favorites for the main characters too:
Zuko, Iroh, Sokka, Toph, Aang, Katara. <3 I luff them all though, especially the first four.
And when Zuko first cut his hair I was like D: D: emo *cuts self with the same dagger Zuko used to cut his hair* but then as it started to grow out I started liking it a little more, little by little... now by the third season I actually prefer it over his bald ponytail look. X3
But... if I ever get a computer that can play DVDs, I'll be happy to put some episodes on it that you want and send them to you in Japanese. ^^ Don't tell though. <3 You too Morgey. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Yes, Toph is high up on my list too... and Iroh. <3 Haha, yea I didn't like Zuko's ponytail much anyway but when he went bald I was whining and screaming so bad. XD;; I like how they change their hair though... it's much more realistic than the anime's (like Yuugiou) where the characters have the same hair all the time. I mean... people don't usually do that. -.-;; And yes, his hair just gets better and better... <3

And that's be super special awesome! O_o Maybe you can get a spiffy laptop for when you go to college. That's what I got. I <3 my Macbook, the built in DVD player is really great.

And no... doujinshi bad and unfinished.. ^^;; If I ever finish something I'll show you guys. But I'm pretty insecure about my work so.... dunno..  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:31 pm
I was totally in love with Zuko's bald ponytail, so it hurt that much more when he sliced it off... crying But I've finally gotten over it...
But yeah, I love how their hair changes. X3 Then in YUU*GI*OU they have the exact same hairstyles even when they're little kids... I think the only difference ever is that Shizuka had short hair when she was little instead of long, but it was still in the exact same style that she keeps it. XD;;
I'd love to get a laptop for college... D: But getting Photoshop would be nice too...
Awww, everyone is insecure about their older stuff... I'd still love to see it, but if you really don't wanna show us...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:01 pm
I'm glad your okay. *pats head* How bout Aang's hair do you like that better now or before?

Ah yea, well they'd both be good. Hm... wut are you planning on majoring in?

Hey hey hey you guys make me feel bad. That's totally not fair! crying ;; I don't even know where it is... it's probably buried at home somewhere.... I dunno, I'll see what I can find during Christmas break....  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:12 pm
At first Aang's new hair bugged the hell out of me, but once he got that band around his forhead and didn't have half that stupid air sticking out, I liked it a lot better. ^^ I think I like him better with hair as long as he has that band. What about you?
I'm majoring in Intermedia Art, minoring in Japanese. And again, what about you? XD;;
Yay! X3[/guilt tactic]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:04 pm
I don't like the guilt tactic! *pouts*

I think I remember you telling me your major. Sorry! Now that I've heard it I remember. Well, I want to major Fine Arts, minor English. Uhm, I'm not so good at the latter though - so I'm unsure. Anyway, after that I want to go into animation. I like making stories a lot, so it works.

Yes, I was shocked seeing Aang's hair at first but now I like it a lot. It's cute and he looks a bit older too. I think it's a good thing. =3  

Akila_Ishtar

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:33 pm
I love the guilt tactic! X3
Ah, it's okay. XD;; I don't remember telling you my planned major so it's all good... that's cool though, majoring in Fine Arts. ^^ And what are you talking about, not good at English?! O: You're amazing at it!
And yeah, I agree about Aang's hair. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:14 am
Bakura (Yami) would have to be my favorite villian! whee  

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:20 pm
@K-chan: I guess Fine Arts is cool. I'd rather be handy with the computer, but I just get bored with that sometimes.... O__o

@Baka: (nice username by the way... XD wink Yes, Yami no Bakura is an awesome villian... very lovable. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:20 pm
Guess who I voted for. sweatdrop  

Chiffanni

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:36 pm
Chiffanni
Guess who I voted for. sweatdrop

Twenty-five people voted wrong.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items