Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What is in every RE game? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  gold
View Results

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Which means you should Sell It!!! twisted

I will sometime when i feel like it...I'll sell it for 40 bucks at least...Someone might buy it. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm
Which version do you have? If it's the tin version, $40 for sure. If it's the regular, I very much doubt it, since brand new costs around $25 now. $25 more than it's worth.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 am
The Batshit crazy guy:
-In RE Zero It would be the main leechman (I haven't played in awhile, so forgive me for forgetting his name. ???Spencer???)
-In RE, that would be Wesker, or the maker of the mansion (The maker of the mansion was on LSD or something)
-In RE2, that would be Annette/Chief Irons/William Birkins
-In RE3, that would be Nicolai
-In RE: CV, that would obviously be the damn Ashford twins (no, actually the whole damn familly)+ Wesker
-In RE4, it was Saddler/Salazar

Pretty sure that there isn't any in survivor(I only played the first one). Correct me if i'm wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 am
It's Marcus.

Wesker wasn't really batshit crazy in RE1. On the contrary, he was cool and calculating.

Outbreak had Monica, as well as some other ones.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:27 am
There was Morpheus Duvall in Dead Aim, and in Survivor, there was Vincent Goldman.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:20 am
Vinessa_Valentine
What idiots leave their diaries and journals around for others to find like that anyway?
It's not even really that, but tons of the diary entries have things like "only I know this, and no one else is going to find out". If only they knew, why would they write it down in a diary?

Also, although not every RE game has it, random rocket launchers are used to finish the final boss off at least a few times.

And there's always a trademark annoying character.  

mooncalf90

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:05 am
REmake didn't really have any annoying characters, which only supports the fact that it's probably the best made RE game to date.
But aside from that, yeah. Rebecca was annoying in the original. Sherry in RE2. Carlos in RE3. Steve in Code Veronica. The two little brats in Survivor. Marcus in 0. Morpheus in Dead Aim. All fairly annoying. Except for Steve, who's VERY annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:23 pm
Along with Ashley, Salazar, Saddler and... Mendez I guess... Mendez didn't really do anything besides grunt and crush Leon's windpipe.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:41 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Along with Ashley, Salazar, Saddler and... Mendez I guess... Mendez didn't really do anything besides grunt and crush Leon's windpipe.

There's a reason I didn't mention the characters you just listed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:07 am
Hahaaa... there's a reason Mendez always grunted....

rofl I'm so dirty!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Perhaps seasoned veterans can help me with this... does RE have any WTF!? moments? Not WTF!? like when you see Alfred in drag, but unintentional WTF!? moments.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 pm
Umm... unintentional like how?

The plant in RE2, near that ladder between B4 and B5, looks kinda like a v****a. That made ME go, "WTF!?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 pm
Exactly... WTF!? moments that you notice about the game outside of the regular ones. As an example, I'll use the Regis Licker from RE:Outbreak. Sure, her form overall is awkward, but what if during the FMV where she appears and the ensueing fight, you notice she has nipples? That is the kind of WTF!? Moments I mean. Another real WTF!? moment I have is in RE2, when you die from zombies and they are devouring you, it looks like they are humping your character.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:59 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Exactly... WTF!? moments that you notice about the game outside of the regular ones. As an example, I'll use the Regis Licker from RE:Outbreak. Sure, her form overall is awkward, but what if during the FMV where she appears and the ensueing fight, you notice she has nipples? That is the kind of WTF!? Moments I mean. Another real WTF!? moment I have is in RE2, when you die from zombies and they are devouring you, it looks like they are humping your character.

Suppose this wouldn't count, but when my cousin was playing the original RE, we just got to the cutscene as Chris where Weskar's pumping a giant spider fulla lead, and afterwards, my cousin was messing around walking to the door, when the baby spiders popped out...Never heard my cousin make that kind of yelp before...  

Hanibal Rex

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am
Probably been said, but the annoying minor animals just get in the freaking way and bug the s**t out of you for no reason!!

Remake - Crows and snakes
RE Zero - Crows and bats and leeches (when not in leech man form)
RE2 - Crows
RE3 - Crows
Code Veronica - Bats
RE4 - Snakes in crates (who had time to package them??)

The red key card (probably already been said) Why the hell is that thing always lying right in plain sight, but have to find six didfferent things to open some door, to find a key that will open the door to the room where it's sitting on the desk?!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff