Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
SAW RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:25 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Thank you."

*He thaws it out with one breath. He walks over to the door.*

"Everyone get to the sides of the room. Nobody stand in front of the door."
"huh?"icy goes in front of him"what are going to do?"
"Just don't stand in front of the door."
"huh?"icy looked at him"i don't listen to anyone but my big sis."icy got in front of the door
"Firy please. Talk some sense into her. If She doesn't move she will die. Just so you know, that was not a threat. There is something dangerous on the other side of the door. I can feel it."
firy grabed icy arm and burned it and icy moved away from the door with her arm partly burned  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Thank you."

*He thaws it out with one breath. He walks over to the door.*

"Everyone get to the sides of the room. Nobody stand in front of the door."
"huh?"icy goes in front of him"what are going to do?"
"huh?"icy looked at him"i don't listen to anyone but my big sis."icy got in front of the door
"Firy please. Talk some sense into her. If She doesn't move she will die. Just so you know, that was not a threat. There is something dangerous on the other side of the door. I can feel it."
firy grabed icy arm and burned it and icy moved away from the door with her arm partly burned
"Thank you. Now everyone stand back."

*He gets to one side of the door and inserts the key. He turns it and nothing happens for about two seconds, then a clicking sound starts. After about five more seconds the clicking stops and a bullet is fired through the peephole on the door. The door opens. He takes out the key and puts it in his pocket.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:29 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

*He gets to one side of the door and inserts the key. He turns it and nothing happens for about two seconds, then a clicking sound starts. After about five more seconds the clicking stops and a bullet is fired through the peephole on the door. The door opens. He takes out the key and puts it in his pocket.*
icy waches.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

icy waches.
*He looks around te door to see if it is safe. It is and he begins to walk out into the hallway.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:37 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

icy waches.
*He looks around te door to see if it is safe. It is and he begins to walk out into the hallway.*
icy follows him and so does firy  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

icy waches.
*Everyone else follows and they end up in what looks like a foyer. There is a door with the word EXIT painted on it.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:40 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

icy waches.
*Everyone else follows and they end up in what looks like a foyer. There is a door with the word EXIT painted on it.*
"its the exit!"icy rans to the door  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

icy waches.
"Icy wait!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:44 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Icy wait!"
icy didn't listen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Icy wait!"
icy didn't listen
"Firy stop her!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:50 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Icy wait!"
icy didn't listen
"Firy stop her!!"
icy opened the door. firy sayed "too late."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Icy wait!"
icy didn't listen
"Firy stop her!!"
*There is an indestructable wall of titanium on the other side of the door.*

"I warned you."((g2g. Good night.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:54 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Icy wait!"
icy didn't listen
"Firy stop her!!"

icy ran right in to it and she falls down"ow."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Icy wait!"
icy didn't listen
"Firy stop her!!"

*walks out* predictable *smiles and starts yelling to a small camera in the corner of the room* come on cant you think of anything better than that  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:57 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Firy stop her!!"

*walks out* predictable *smiles and starts yelling to a small camera in the corner of the room* come on cant you think of anything better than that
icy looked at them"i was sort hoping that was the exit...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces