Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:58 am
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

hmm no problem and you both are? *still holding Oathkeeper as I question them*

"Luther. The last surviving member of the Organization. Number Zero."

Organization 13 eh? Hmm so your a Nobody correct?? Are you still trying to kill Sora?

"I'm human." Luther said, not facing him.

All right then but the organization is still after him right?

"No. I'm more interested in reviving them, but we're not after Sora anymore."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:58 am
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

hmm no problem and you both are? *still holding Oathkeeper as I question them*

"Luther. The last surviving member of the Organization. Number Zero."

Organization 13 eh? Hmm so your a Nobody correct?? Are you still trying to kill Sora?

hmm I see well then If you arnt doing anything bad then I will help you revive them...but know this *lifts up Oathkeeper at him* If you plan on doing something be prepared for an a** kicking  

RikusShadow

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:35 pm
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

hmm I see well then If you arnt doing anything bad then I will help you revive them...but know this *lifts up Oathkeeper at him* If you plan on doing something be prepared for an a** kicking

*Luther turned, and snapped his fingers. Five Destroyers appeared around him.* I'd advise you not to threaten me....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:56 pm
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

*Luther turned, and snapped his fingers. Five Destroyers appeared around him.* I'd advise you not to threaten me....

*grins* pft *points oathkeeper at one of the destroyers* I do not fear you or these. *chuckles* It is not a threat it is a warning *lifts oathkeeper up and leans it against my sholder as I walk past him*  

RikusShadow

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:21 pm
Xia watched wide-eyed as the boy made his warning and left. "Wow, so he must not want the Organization revived huh?" she asked to Luther, looking at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:05 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia watched wide-eyed as the boy made his warning and left. "Wow, so he must not want the Organization revived huh?" she asked to Luther, looking at him curiously.

"Stated plainly..." Luther turned back toward her. "He's a hard one to understand. Come. This is only the first level. Now we enter the Underworld."  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:03 pm
Well come on then lets hurry up and revive your friends I havnt got all day you know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:57 am
RikusShadow
Well come on then lets hurry up and revive your friends I havnt got all day you know

"We have another mission we must attend to first." Luther turned and began to walk, muttering something to Xia: "Such impatience..."  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:21 am
pft...so how many of your friends have you revived first?none?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:13 am
RikusShadow

"The revival I'm talking about is much more complicated then a petty potion or something. We're talking about creating something out of nothing." He stopped. "And no, I don't mean a Nobody. We don't even have a base to go off of in reviving the members."  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:06 pm
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

"The revival I'm talking about is much more complicated then a petty potion or something. We're talking about creating something out of nothing." He stopped. "And no, I don't mean a Nobody. We don't even have a base to go off of in reviving the members."

And why do this? why dont accept your friends fate and live on. You cant change the past and how do you even know if your friends will be them when they are raised eh? How do you know the way you are raiseing them will just create their physical appearance and not their personality  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:44 pm
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

And why do this? why dont accept your friends fate and live on. You cant change the past and how do you even know if your friends will be them when they are raised eh? How do you know the way you are raiseing them will just create their physical appearance and not their personality

"I have accepted. I have bent my life until it has broken just to merely accept that fact. For once I have a chance to do something about it so I don't fall into ruin." He was silent for a moment. "I don't expect you to understand."  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:09 pm
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

"I have accepted. I have bent my life until it has broken just to merely accept that fact. For once I have a chance to do something about it so I don't fall into ruin." He was silent for a moment. "I don't expect you to understand."

Hmm...How well my best friends fell into darkness and I havnt seen them sense. So I kind of understand Im looking for them  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:58 pm
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

Hmm...How well my best friends fell into darkness and I havnt seen them sense. So I kind of understand Im looking for them

"I hope you find them." Luther then proceeded into the Underworld.  

Guardian_General

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:08 pm
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow
Guardian_General
RikusShadow

"I hope you find them." Luther then proceeded into the Underworld.

aye you too maybe they are in the organization  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces