Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:28 pm
I have to go to school in 2 days. It's going to be like hell. ;_; Good thing there's going to be a boycott. At least that's what I think. o.o;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:57 pm
Skymeri
I have to go to school in 2 days. It's going to be like hell. ;_; Good thing there's going to be a boycott. At least that's what I think. o.o;;

Yes, I'm glad I'm out of high school. sweatdrop At my high school, the first couple of days were usually useless. My brother's first day back is the same day I'm leaving, so he's not going that day. I'm making him help me set up my computer. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:37 pm
solarfacade
Skymeri

Yes, I'm glad I'm out of high school. sweatdrop At my high school, the first couple of days were usually useless. My brother's first day back is the same day I'm leaving, so he's not going that day. I'm making him help me set up my computer. xd
Hehe, you're so lucky to not be in high school.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:29 am
Skymeri
solarfacade
Skymeri

I'm really nervous about college, though. I guess I don't like change that much, but once I get used to it I'll be fine.

I have to spend a large chunk of my day today reading the book for Honors. Damnit, why didn't I start sooner?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:48 am
solarfacade
Skymeri
solarfacade
Skymeri

I'm really nervous about college, though. I guess I don't like change that much, but once I get used to it I'll be fine.

I have to spend a large chunk of my day today reading the book for Honors. Damnit, why didn't I start sooner?

It's alright to be a procrastinator xd ... *is one* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:43 am
Leri
solarfacade
Skymeri
solarfacade
Skymeri

It's alright to be a procrastinator xd ... *is one* sweatdrop
what are you guys talking about? Procastination are for awesome pplz. Like me. lol. i am the procastination queen! MUWAHAHHA. xd  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:54 am
Psh. Normally I have really good study habits. I just don't like doing work over summer break. I did finish the book in time. *yay* Classes start Tuesday... eep!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:26 am
for me...school started like...3 weeks ago... crying  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:11 pm
*has 4 days left and still didn't finish summer hw*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:51 am
Avast, ye mateys! It be Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Edit: Is it just me, or is that code refusing to work properly?  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:55 am
Nope, the code isn't working properly. I forgot it was talk like a pirate day until my friend reminded me... but I'm not one to participate in something like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:58 pm
YAY!! Highest math score!! Yes I know. This is so odd... but I decided to randomly post it... I am so surprised at myself though. I am HORRIBLE at math. It is a wonder how I even got 89 in it last year. @.@ XD So freakeh. Did any of you hear about my fruit incident? Yeah well on the same day I got the highest score on a math quiz I got 3 apples in the head, a banana on the shoulder, grape juice (like the grape grape not the grape juice in the jug grape juice) almost in the eye. (Thank God for GLASSES.) They threw a ferkin banana peel at the back of my head too. What a lovely third week of school this turned out to be. I chose to wear white today too. Yeah this happened today...XD It was DISGUSTING because though it started out as fruit that just came from their lunches (by the way the banana was rotten) it turned into picking the frickin things up from the ground. I'm wondering about what has BEEN ON THAT GROUND. I know for a fact that dogs come to the schoolgrounds atleast once a day. That doesn't give me pleasant thoughts!! Yeah. I'm just about done complaining about how I had to wash my hair today. I washed it yesterday. I don't wash my hair every day and don't really want to.  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:44 pm
You know the best punishment to give to a little kid (whether you're babysitting or it's your cousin...etc.), you make them squat gonk It's torture.

Also, Kaze-chan, I give up trying to beat you at posts xd You already have 164 more than me lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:38 pm
Leri
You know the best punishment to give to a little kid (whether you're babysitting or it's your cousin...etc.), you make them squat gonk It's torture.

Also, Kaze-chan, I give up trying to beat you at posts xd You already have 164 more than me lol

Both of you have tons more posts than I do... and I have a lot here.... xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:45 pm
I don't even have 1,000 yet... stare Of course, I've only been on gaia since May of this year. I can't even begin to compete...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff