Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:25 am
*She was still depressed. He didn't want the child. He shouldn't have to live with it.* You don't want it...we won't have it Naph. I know you don't want this child. *She sighed, she knew she could never kill it so she would have to just leave. She closed her eyes and tried to hold back the tears that were starting to role down her cheeks.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:33 am
"No you dont understand" he whispered. "I want this child, I want you, i want to be apart of this family.. I want you all to be safe.. I'm just worried that i'm gunna hurt one of you..." he wiped her tears. "please dont cry.."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:37 am
*She nodded and tried to hold back her tears but they kept falling.* I love you Naph, but I want you to be happy. If you don't want to be tied down by me and my children then leave. And I will try to find a way to help you calm down when you change. I don't know what I'm going to do but, I will find something. *She looked up at him.* Even if I have to cut off my arm, you will not harm any of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:45 am
He embrased her again, "Firstly, I am not going anywhere." he stated. "and secondly, I will not let you harm yourself that drastically.. I understand if you need blood i suppose .. but nothing like that ok?" he kissed her neck, "please dont cry my love."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:49 am
*She took a deep breath and dried her tears. Her eyes still glisened with them but not like she was before. She shivered softly when he kissed her neck and she smiled up at him.* I would die for you Naph. You have nothing to worry about. *she kissed his lips then walked into the kitchen and opened her spell book once again.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:57 am
He followed her in, taking her hand and pulling her away from the spell book into his arms, "We have nine months or so to find it." he grinned and kissed her passionatly.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:07 am
*She wrapped her arms around his body once more and closed her eyes. She loved how he always made her feel safe. She kissed him back with just as much passion and her heart thumbed hard against her chest. She didn't know why she didn't want to tell him about their child. He was going to make a great father. Just then Diana walked down into the kitchen and stopped when she saw them. Alies quickly broke the kiss just in time to watch Diana run to the tree. She looked up at Naph then stepped away from him.* I need to go and talk to her. *She walked out to the tree and sat down next to her.*

*Diana picked up a rose and played with it in her hand.* You couldn't wait could you. You had to find someone as soon as Drake died and now your pregnate again? What the hell mom?

*Alies glared at her daughter.* I waited...I waited longer than you think. You weren't there half the time anyway. I was lonely and I still miss Drake. He will always be in my heart and he will always be apart of me. But I love Naph now.

*Diana shurged* Whatever. *She got up and walked over to the pound away from her mother. She picked up rocks and taused them into the water.*

*Alies sat there at the base of the tree.* Why did you have to leave? *She whispered softly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:24 am
As she broke away he looked at her confused, but turned to see Diana. He nodded as Alies walked out, went to the window and watched the sceen. He stepped out quitely, and with a glance to Alies, he walked over to Diana. He stood next to her, picked up a fairly flat stone, and he threw it, skimming it across the pond and it hit the other side and sunk. He turned to her, "Your mother is just trying to move on with her life....." he said quietly. "I'm not gunna pretend to be Drake, and im not going to even try to take his place..."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:27 am
*Diana looked up at him, mostly because she was surprized that he was talking to her and not her mother.* I don't care who you are. *She looked back to the water and sat down on a rock that was nearby.* I just want to have a normal family for once and Drake was the closest I came. Actually it was my father but my mother is never happy for long. Shes going to leave you like she left all the others. Like she left my father.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:33 am
"A normal family is never going to happen if you dont give it a chance.." he sighed, "I'll do my best to give her reason to stay with me." he chuckled. "I'm not saying you have to like me, just give me a chance.. please..?"  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:36 am
*She shurgs* Why does it matter. I'm going to be with my father for the most part. Your going to have your own child. I am not my mother Naph, I do not love so easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:42 am
"I'm not saying you have to love me, just ... be happy for your mother" he sighed, "She needs you to be happy .." he walked away, not quite knowing whether Alies wanted to be disturbed.. He decided that she probably wanted to be left alone at the moment so he went inside and sat down in a chair, so many things had happened his head span as he thought about it all..  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 pm
*Diana shock her head and looked back into the water.*

*Alies was sitting by the tree and looked up at its leaves. She needed Naph now more than ever but he walked right by her back inside. She sighed and got up and walked in after him. She wanted to know what they talked about but knew he would tell her in due time. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his body.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:24 pm
Naph turned and hugged Alies, he kissed her cheek. "Incase your wondering, i was just trying to reasure Diana about me, didnt want her thinking that im here to Replace Drake.." he said quietly.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:28 pm
*She looked up at him.* You didn't have to. She doesn't care, she still hates me for leaving her father. Even though she was really young at the time she still will never forgive me. She liked Drake the most but that was because he was close to my sister. She doesn't like anyone new. *She looked down and rubbed her stomck softly then looked up at him.* Your mine now daddy...*She closed her eyes and kissed him starting where they left off.*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff