Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:42 pm
Allan considered smacking Ansem upside his head for that last, but his brain decided it would be too much effort.
Instead, he threw the book at him. The very thick book with all the guidelines to every club, clan and guild in Byako. That done, he draped himself over his desk and waited for the phone to ring, leaving Ansem to deal with the Lich King.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:29 pm
"Thank you for your concern, but my hand is fine." said the Lich King, he looked up and smiled at the man, and it was rather dashing with his disguise. "As for the identification, I guess this," he pulls from out of thin air a small scroll, which stated that "this man" was a Magi in the employment of the throne (however, exactly which throne was not specified...), complete with a tiny portrat of him, and a royal seal "will have to do."

"However, I have never gotten a library card." he said with an apologetic shrug, "Perhapse we could se about getting me one?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:21 pm
((I gotta say Twiners, I love the way you do this character. Very nice, and it seems the Lich King has a name now...))

"No, it was issued in person, but that was quite some time ago..." he said trying to mentally calculate the dates, but giving up due to the extensive amount of time it had been. The document was real, the lich king was not one to lie when he didn't need to, mor the sort to stretch the truth. "Frankly, I'm not sure if they rule any more myself, I'm quite the wanderer you see."

Compared to his life span however, it was still a fairly new document. He had aquied it as a reward for defeating another lord of undeath in combat. He had saved a kingdom only by chance, and earned the role only as a form of unecessary apeasment to keep him from trying to take over. "It is quite imprssive though, that you are able to do so much with just your hands." commented the Litch king Leeshay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:44 pm
He carefully groomed his head and smiled in a disturbingly cheery fashion as prompted. He simply kept in mind holding a damned shade in the bile of the Marsh of Styx choking and eternally drowning, forbidden the sweet embrace of unconsciousness.

There was a tiny puff of brimstone, and he fingered his new photographic ID...

"I'm a..."

"Priest as you can see. I serve the..."

"Holy God of the Earth...we simply wish to study this book as a way to protect the kingdom from the undead and legions of Hell."

The ID he pulled out of his pocket seemed legitimate, and identified him as a Sun Priest of the nation of Palrcryas, which was indeed nearby.

"You'll have to forgive that I am not wearing my ceremonial vestments, and I will be unable to perform any benedictions, as those can only be worn or practiced in the holy temple."

"But surely a simple prayer may assure you that we mean no harm."

He clasped his hands together and made a couple of nonsense hand gestures.

"Praise to Mother Earth!"

"It'll be perfectly alright that only Leeshay gets a library card, I presume?"

A few booklice gather around his feet from within the stacks of some nearby shelfs of books to be reshelved, but he quickly disperses them, not wishing to be revealed.

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:35 pm
"Yes, praised be the earth and those that dwell upon it." siad Leeshay calmly. That was quite a bit to much chow for him, but there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. "Besides, tearing open a portal is fools work, theres no way to controll where it really goes, even if you are trying sumon the angels on high, the demons of low may very well find a way through."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:16 pm
Allan answered the phone as they babbled and made affirmative noises. "Yes... That's right... no, I wanted the- Yes. Yes. Alright. See you then." He huing up and looked over at the Lich King.
"It's perfectly alright if only Mister Leeshay get's a card. There's some paperwork for you, sir..." The slender man opened a drawer and dug around in it for a moment, then pulled out a clipboard that struggled to hold an inch thick stack of paperwork to it's board. He set it on the counter with a clunk (so much paper couldn't help but clunk) and placed a pen gently on top of it. "There are chairs, if you'd like to sit while you work." He offered, smiling brightly. There were thousands of questions, all requiring meticulously detailed information.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:10 pm
The Servant stood by the Lich King, silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:19 pm
"Thank you very much." siad the Leeshay as he grabed the clip board. One of the nice things about having such a long "life" was that such trivial things didn't seem to be quite so trivial. He sat down in one of the chairs, "Now lets see, grandmothers maiden name... thats a new one." he said in what could easily be mistaken as a chearfull tone.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:46 am
Himiko sat down and waited she was stuck between being interested in new things and the boredom drawn from the fact that she preferred to do things rather than read about them. But she settled herself and decided she could read about how to do more things.

"Thanks for showing me around Daisuke. Are we going to go through all the floors. And what is on the other floors anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:26 pm
Allan's face didn't so much as twitch, although he wanted to look at the man as though he was mad.
Well, people like that did tend to be a little bonkers... And Allan should know, considering he was kind of one of them.
After a minute, he shrugged and went back to his own 'work,' humming some strange tune. The question's ought to keep him busy for a while of Mortal Time.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:49 pm
"They say maddness and ganius are varying degrees of succes..." said the Leeshay, however it was unclear weather he ment it in referance to what Allan had been thinking or not. "BUt, what does that make of fools?" he continued to write, even in just under a few minuets, he had alredy tackled a large number of the papers. "What does that make of alll those in between, and what does that make of sanity?" he didn't even look up from his work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:28 pm
a man in a vest with a bespeckled apearance of a servant entered the library and aproached one of the librarians
"excuse me. my master requests all information pertaining to the jarian clan"
he held up a library card  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:26 pm
"Show off." muttered the Lich king glancing over at the newcomer. He really didn't have much space to complain, he was alredy a third of the way through the papers... his hand was gliding across the papers, only the slightist movements on his own part, its seemed as if the pen was filling in the answers itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:19 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

"Ummm. . . that really depends. . ", Daisuke came back with a couple of papers in hand and sat in front to where she sat up - he showed her a copy of the paper while he himself lay down the other copy in which he posed a pen in front of it. "But first we need to finish this paper - I'll need your first name, last name, middle initial, age, gender - err. . . that's female if I am correct, present occupation, address and lastly, your signature please. I'll write it down for you so you could just tell it to me."

He looked up at her after his talk and waited for her to think about the information the library needs for new applicants.

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas