Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:10 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
komaki is okay, i donno, she's just bothering me. >_< i hope she gives up on fake shizun. i like him. komaki can go with real one. im rooting for fake Shizunxhaine. heart FOREVER~ lol.

but im sure it'll be like real shizun and komaki. arina-chi's manga works out in the end, it always does. (well, taking eichi out, of course. well...in his case, it kinda worked out? sweatdrop lol)
I think the same way too. xD

About Komaki, I don't think she really hates Haine. And I do like her "appearance". xD

...I do xD too much -_-"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:27 am
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
komaki is okay, i donno, she's just bothering me. >_< i hope she gives up on fake shizun. i like him. komaki can go with real one. im rooting for fake Shizunxhaine. heart FOREVER~ lol.

but im sure it'll be like real shizun and komaki. arina-chi's manga works out in the end, it always does. (well, taking eichi out, of course. well...in his case, it kinda worked out? sweatdrop lol)

About Komaki, I don't think she really hates Haine. And I do like her "appearance". xD

...I do xD too much -_-"
yeah, i guess. but hey, we'll find out in the next chapter, right? I should be getting the next ribon by end of this week. ^^ ill post pictures from the newest chapter and the summary of it soon as i get it and read it. heart  

akeikas
Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:26 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

...I do xD too much -_-"
yeah, i guess. but hey, we'll find out in the next chapter, right? I should be getting the next ribon by end of this week. ^^ ill post pictures from the newest chapter and the summary of it soon as i get it and read it. heart
Yay! ^^ -hugs Kaze-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:47 pm
*gawks at new pictures that Kaze posted up* eek

NOOOO~!!! THEY WERE SO CLOSE~! gonk *shakes hands in the air for the fake Shizumasa and Haine picture*  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:18 pm
! SDC has been running for a year now! Hard to believe... wow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:06 pm
o_0!!! thats amazing~  

akeikas
Captain

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:22 pm
http://game.shueisha.co.jp/ribon/newgame/swf/0411_cross/cross.swf
Haha, it's a fun game! xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:52 pm
That game is so fun! xd

I kinda like the idea of Komaki and Kusame. 3nodding  

Jinnyb

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:26 pm
yeah, komakixKusame sounds good to me. ^^ Especially because i saw the scene w/ them in ch13. ^^ You can see them on the img for you thread for any of you who don't know. 3nodding

also, if anyone want to donate Ch10 to me through AIM, i would love you forever. I need to translate ch 10 for you guys. ^^ So, if you dont give me one, then you dont get the next chappie. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:09 pm
OMG, Haine almost kissed Shizumasa in Ch 13!!! O_O  

Froggy Furnishings

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:22 pm
Is Haine's hair brown or blonde? Or dirty blonde? xP Oh and how do you pronounce Haine? Ha-nay, Hy-nay, Hy-n, Hay-n? Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:43 pm
Karren Hilary.
Is Haine's hair brown or blonde? Or dirty blonde? xP Oh and how do you pronounce Haine? Ha-nay, Hy-nay, Hy-n, Hay-n? Lol.

Hy-nay.

I wonder when Aku Tenshi will release chapter 8... chapter 7 was released in APRIL. D:  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:04 pm
lol. if they want, they can have my translation...but they will have to clean it a lot. lol. xd I got Ch10 from Jinny so Ill translate soon as i can~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:15 am
Shizun and Haine-nekko 4ever! hehe  

Hanako Tsukiyama

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:00 am
solarfacade
Karren Hilary.

Hy-nay.

I wonder when Aku Tenshi will release chapter 8... chapter 7 was released in APRIL. D:
Isn't it Hy-neh?  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces