Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
[~Welcome to the Sword of Truth Guild~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:14 pm
sabre_sword
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
sabre_sword
sabre_sword

cool
n.n Pickles!

Stupid Ninja stole my treasure.. Curse the pickle.
-^^-

Pickly thief of ebilnesh!

Death Glare. Zap zap. stare
o.o *hides and cowers* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:01 pm
mopsie2002
Ah ok.

Yeah Mord Sith are pretty dang cool...I still want a skin-tight leather outfit some day....

IRL... I could never pull it off. I don't have the right body type for it, sadly.

As for as the little Avi-me goes... I did have it close once. But I think Phanari's sig pic is by far teh BEST likeness of one you could get here on Gaia.  

Meithanos

Meithanos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:02 pm
mistress_liv
Elantis
mopsie2002
I posted a lot until it got changed. Now I only go look at the official and post at the new forums. I'm mostly into the RPs, but I like to be able to keep up-to-date on the news. smile

Was your sn the same?

I think it was "Mistress Elantis" since I'm slightly obsessed with Mord-sith.

sweet... me too...i think this could be the beginning of a beeeeeutiful friendship

*hates cliche lines*
can't believe i just f***ing said that....

o.O

Depends on the tone you used.

And considering that it IS the Mord-sith we're talking about that one line could be considered the most terrifying thing anyone has EVER said to me.

*cowers in fear* Don't hurt me, Mistress.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:14 am
Elantis
mopsie2002
Ah ok.

Yeah Mord Sith are pretty dang cool...I still want a skin-tight leather outfit some day....

IRL... I could never pull it off. I don't have the right body type for it, sadly.

As for as the little Avi-me goes... I did have it close once. But I think Phanari's sig pic is by far teh BEST likeness of one you could get here on Gaia.

I photoshopped that! Yes I did. And some things are modified like her shoes and Agiel and hair. SO the CLOSEST you could get would be my original picture.  

sabre_sword
Captain

mistress_liv

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:23 am
Elantis
mistress_liv
Elantis
mopsie2002
I posted a lot until it got changed. Now I only go look at the official and post at the new forums. I'm mostly into the RPs, but I like to be able to keep up-to-date on the news. smile

Was your sn the same?

I think it was "Mistress Elantis" since I'm slightly obsessed with Mord-sith.

sweet... me too...i think this could be the beginning of a beeeeeutiful friendship

*hates cliche lines*
can't believe i just f***ing said that....

o.O

Depends on the tone you used.

And considering that it IS the Mord-sith we're talking about that one line could be considered the most terrifying thing anyone has EVER said to me.

*cowers in fear* Don't hurt me, Mistress.

hehehe... ninja thye should make a mord-sith smiley......i dont know how...but they should..

*sponanteously attacks Elantis with agiel*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:11 pm
My intro. is all the way back on page 5. So I shall post it yet again and save you page rewinding.

Hi Hi. I be Tria. Or Lusty. I like Tria. Or Lust like the homunculus is FMA! Anyway.. I am the Alias for one named Sabre -chan. I love her so much! She's such a wonderful owner. So her alias is Tria and my alias is Sabre but she is me and I am her and technically she and I both can't have the same aliases so really Tria is Sabre's alias and Trias alias is Bob. Got it? Check out Sabre's profile of DOOM!

That's all.

Alustria

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:45 pm
Alustria
My intro. is all the way back on page 5. So I shall post it yet again and save you page rewinding.

Hi Hi. I be Tria. Or Lusty. I like Tria. Or Lust like the homunculus is FMA! Anyway.. I am the Alias for one named Sabre -chan. I love her so much! She's such a wonderful owner. So her alias is Tria and my alias is Sabre but she is me and I am her and technically she and I both can't have the same aliases so really Tria is Sabre's alias and Trias alias is Bob. Got it? Check out Sabre's profile of DOOM!

That's all.
Are you her mule? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:27 am
Alustria

That's all.
Are you her mule? o.o

Maybe. She is my Beautiful Mule! -pet pet-  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:55 pm
sabre_sword
Alustria

That's all.
Are you her mule? o.o

Maybe. She is my Beautiful Mule! -pet pet-
-purrs and mewls- Rawr!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:39 pm
i think she was petting the mule, but if not, then QUIT IT BOTH OF YOU OR I WILL BREAK YOUR RIBS  

mistress_liv

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:29 pm
Mine are already broken.. >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:37 am
o.o -asks Darken Rahl's ebil spirit to touch you- hiss!  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:59 pm
Ohhh. That would hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:29 pm
Which is why I asked for that to happen. n.n -looks over all the ebil monsters in his new rp- mwahaha, they're more ebil though, trust me. Especially my friend Valdrin's npc character villain. -cackles- sorry. sweatdrop  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:38 am
Ah! I haven't properly posted in your guild yet Galen. Much apologies. I'll get around to it sooner or later.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games