Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
RESIDENT EVIL Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:43 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wink no problem

"now we just have to find Reints" she was still wispering the actul basement was tourch lit but big and had alot of walls
yeah in this labryth sweatdrop ((that would be better if he was actually on))

((yea well i guess we wait do you like dane cook?))
lets rest for a bit seems safe here
i was watching him yesterday LOL

((yea hes cool cool ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:59 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wink no problem

"now we just have to find Reints" she was still wispering the actul basement was tourch lit but big and had alot of walls

((yea hes cool cool ))
((hey what kind of relationship do you want our characters to be, Daughter/father or exes??, or some weird family thingy sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:48 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((yea hes cool cool ))
((hey what kind of relationship do you want our characters to be, Daughter/father or exes??, or some weird family thingy sweatdrop ))

((thire both 16 so how about "best" friends but still exes))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:51 am
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((yea hes cool cool ))

((okay fine with me))*chuckles* wink its been a while since we last talked about anything, just remembering those old time in the trianing room lol god that was fun you would always beat my score no matter what twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:26 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((yea hes cool cool ))

((okay fine with me))*chuckles* wink its been a while since we last talked about anything, just remembering those old time in the trianing room lol god that was fun you would always beat my score no matter what twisted

"heh that was always fun.." she paused and flashed back to when they first met she had a small smile then looked back up "even when i tried to go easy on you twisted "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:29 am
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((yea hes cool cool ))

"heh that was always fun.." she paused and flashed back to when they first met she had a small smile then looked back up "even when i tried to go easy on you twisted "
yeah wink when even when you- scream what you went easy on me most of the time stressed your evil stare  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:31 am
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

yeah wink when even when you- scream what you went easy on me most of the time stressed your evil stare

she just laughed xd "you almost won that one time remember"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:38 am
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

yeah but you were sick remember stare , you could bearly raise your gun  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:47 am
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

xd "yea but it was fun wasnt it?" she smiled like she used to when they would have the day off at the beach "gosh remember the time we teamed up on justin that was fun twisted "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:11 am
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

xd "yea but it was fun wasnt it?" she smiled like she used to when they would have the day off at the beach "gosh remember the time we teamed up on justin that was fun twisted "
*smacks his forhead*dont remind me talk2hand sweatdrop *in his head he remembers lol *...... rofl  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

*smacks his forhead*dont remind me talk2hand sweatdrop *in his head he remembers lol *...... rofl
"I don't think I really have to be here right now. I ask for permision to go scout ahead."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:19 am
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

"I don't think I really have to be here right now. I ask for permision to go scout ahead."
go ahead talk2hand stare , its your choice weither you live or die if you go stare so dont die on us kay * shakes his hand*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:24 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

"he nearly wet his pants after you jumped out in that mask" she starts laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:28 am
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

Yeah then he broke my arm stare * arkward silence and then he starts to laugh* rofl twisted he is the biggest scardy cat ever twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:30 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

Yeah then he broke my arm stare * arkward silence and then he starts to laugh* rofl twisted he is the biggest scardy cat ever twisted

"wonder where he is?" she pulled out her comlink "this is bloodlust any one copy?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff