Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:32 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Kind of.. 0__0 You're confessing you think that those that like anime are in a lower rank than most people.

Nope, sorry, I should of stated it more clearly, like in my High School..I guess that they think they are "too" cool for kids stuff..which I don't think that anime is just for kids..that's why people think I'm a different kind of cool, like lots of people think I'm cool, which I am, but I don't like cool stuff, such as rap music and dress baggy..and stuff that most cool people do..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:33 pm
you don't have to like cool stuff to be cool. Really I think what most people consider cool, too be pointless and a waste of time.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:56 pm
I haven't confessed anything really here; maybe because all of my confessions are a bit too private-I don't want you guys to know all of my private details!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:02 pm
Minielf
I haven't confessed anything really here; maybe because all of my confessions are a bit too private-I don't want you guys to know all of my private details!! xd
what he means is he "does stuff"

((Sorry, couldn't resist. But I will keep on believing that you are bisexual until you confess something of importance. ))  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:16 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Minielf

((Sorry, couldn't resist. But I will keep on believing that you are bisexual until you confess something of importance. ))

What? I'm bisexual?! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:46 am
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori
Minielf

What? I'm bisexual?! eek

really? you are? eek wow mini that's a hell of a confession. I hope your parents know xd  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:52 am
yalie5
Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori
Minielf

What? I'm bisexual?! eek

really? you are? eek wow mini that's a hell of a confession. I hope your parents know xd

What the? Man you got it all wrong Yalie. Damn Riyoku for spreading that false rumour about me! stressed Hell no I'm not bisexual; if I was my parents would aleady have known since I stay at home most of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:12 am
Minielf's bisexual?! But.. but.. I thought you were whole-heartedly devoted to me! rofl rofl razz

Go riyoku! whee  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:16 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf's bisexual?! But.. but.. I thought you were whole-heartedly devoted to me! rofl rofl razz

Go riyoku! whee

Oh no, don't you and Yalie go around telling everyone that I'm Bi, 'cause I'm definitely not. stressed scream I may have other hidden secrets I've not revealed but there's no way that I'm Bisexual.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:27 am
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Go riyoku! whee

Oh no, don't you and Yalie go around telling everyone that I'm Bi, 'cause I'm definitely not. stressed scream I may have other hidden secrets I've not revealed but there's no way that I'm Bisexual.

Would I do such a thing? *halo appears  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Darek Khort

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:08 am
'Sins'?
Hmm....I...
Don't take my dog out often? o,0! OMFGBBQ!!11one!!!

Actually...I don't really have any Sins that I can think of....

...or maybe not hugging somebody back when they constantly hug you? Sin? No?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:59 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Go riyoku! whee

lol... so... did that mean you don't lilke bisexuals? i like them^_^ they always crack me up. but then again, the elf doth protest too much whee  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:01 am
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Go riyoku! whee

lol... so... did that mean you don't lilke bisexuals? i like them^_^ they always crack me up. but then again, the elf doth protest too much whee

I never said I didn't like or respect bisexuals. Just that I wasn't one, regardless of what Riyoku thinks. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:09 am
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Go riyoku! whee

I never said I didn't like or respect bisexuals. Just that I wasn't one, regardless of what Riyoku thinks. stressed

you said "hell no! I'm not a bisexual" in one of your post. it implys that you do. want me to find it?  

yalie5

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games