Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:41 pm
Simple, creating the white mage souls needed, with the help of the white mage at the edge of the necropolis.

Unless you have them on hand we are going to see him.

he said the last sentence with a sleel glint, he was not joking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:51 pm
"No I don't make a habit of collecting souls." said the Lich king, with what apeared to be disgust. He frowned, but he didn't seem to have much of a choice, he himself had proclaimed his oposition to any and all gods long ago...

"Very well then, but I warn you, the dead rarely LIKE to be reawakened after finaly being put to slumber..." he began to walk towards the mausoleum of the being in question. "To be a crime against nature, yet a wielder of such high and lofty powers... always was peculiar." mused the lich king. He snaped a finger, and a small flame apeared at the tip of his finger, glinting off the many pecies of jewlry which adorned him, and hiding the ancient, worn nature of his robes.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:02 pm
HasmatX follows the lich king to the mausoleum and heads inside the pitch blackness...

Man, I can't see a thing. Hello?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:23 am
"Don't worry, Blin. Nothing will happen here." I hope...

The old man lay on a stone table, skin and felsh still on his bone. When Hasmat spoke he opened his eyes. "whhatt Dooo Yooouu Neeeeddd." his voice slow and it seemed very much alive.
Desta had fallen back a bit as they had neared the tomb. Aria began a communication with her HatTop Computer. soon enough, Hasmat's contract with the virgin souls crossed out and a small box containing the semi purified souls waiting for the whitemage's blessing appeared in a flash of light in Desta's hands. "Perfect, this contract is almost broken."  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:43 am
HasmatX's eyes slowly ajust to the darkness he could see the blob in the shape of a person on the gray table

I need you to bless some virgen souls into white mage souls  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:22 am
blin stood there guardingly a little paranoid with all of this walking dead usualy not moving stuff "if you say so."  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:48 pm
((Thank you very much for taking care of that yourselfs. I'm serious, I had no idea what to do about it.))

The Lich KIng walked out silently, muttering under his breath, "I object strongly to tampering with other peoples souls like this."

When he reached the outside of the crypt, he realized something he had been forgetting all along, he never calle dof his ravenous specter...

"I certainly hope the fool can fend for herself." he shruged.

Sure enough, the ravenous spectre made its second apearence right then, behind Desta. THis time it went with a stealthier aproach, its gaping maw elongating so as to fit over the blade before the sheild could block it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:08 pm
The spirit had placed its mouth over the blade of the Dimensional blade. Desta turned and hefted the blank souls and the contract and entered the tomb behind Hasmat. As she walked the blade cast bits of dimensional vortexes behind it which blocked spiritual passage.

The old man cracked his neck. "Why do you need souls of that quality... Only the greatest powers can use souls of that nature..."  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:14 pm
because thats whats required in the contract for my freedom.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:45 pm
The spirit cried out in hunger, but dissipated once more into a cloud of red smoke.

Leeshay turned intime to see the redsmoke, and simply smiled. "Ah well, its to late now." he smiled fiendishly. "Mabey I should feed the poor creature though..." he pondered this, procuring a piece of jerky from inside his robes and throwing it towards where the spirit had been.

The red smoke solidified just long enough to make a maw which quickly snaped up the meat.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:42 am
HasmatX notices Desta has the contract and the souls in a box

We can bless the souls right here, you won't need to go outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:36 pm
The Lich King had left the two, out of mild disgust, and began to read an old copy of the news that blew into the district.

"Kren... could be promising..."

He found a bizzare corpse creature with disturbingly elongated hands, and comanded it,

"Bring me back the body of Kren, as well as any other intresting remains you find there... They may be of use."

The creature moved away.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:26 am
a merchanteer pushing a large freezer on wheels began to play the town cryer act
"Alex Corpses! Get your alex corpses! i have a full stooock!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:38 pm
ByakoAssailant
a merchanteer pushing a large freezer on wheels began to play the town cryer act
"Alex Corpses! Get your alex corpses! i have a full stooock!"

(NOT FUNNY!!!!!!)  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:56 pm
*a shadow appears on the ground and he emerges from it and walks away from it as it turns back into his shape and follows him* How quaint. *he takes a sniff of the air* Hmmm....just a little too dank-ish though. *he looks around keeping a cautious watch on his surroundings*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games