Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm
The dwarf had missed it, but Raziel was watching it's path intently. It was a large marine creature, surely large enough to swallow both of them whole if they weren't careful. He summoned his halberd, holding it over his shoulder as the dwarf extended his claws, waiting patiently with the winged warrior for whatever it was, lurking in the water below.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:10 pm
a large fish like creature wearing a mask jumped from the water and swung its tail in there direction

it watched to see if the could handle the monster  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:38 am
Surprisingly, the dwarf was the first to react, wrapping his hardened arms around the tail of the creature and spinning into the attack, continuing the creatures momentum and turning it against it as the fish slammed head-first into the wall of the room.

The dwarf bellowed in triumph, his claws glinting in the light as his eyes focused upon his target, whom was now forever hunted until it or it's hunter was dead.

For a dwarf never let's it prey live for long.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:14 pm
the creature shook itself into awarness and dove towards the two with its jaws wide open

cracks formed into the wall as water began to leak in...

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:09 am
The dwarf launched himself at the creature, his claws whistling through the air as they collided, his fists driving his claws into and through the creature's mask repeatedly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:56 pm
the creature roared in agony and submerged under the water taking the dwarf along  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:41 am
Raziel had watched the entire affair, which had lasted only a few moments, in sheer awe. The sight of a berserked dwarf was truly an awesome sight to see.

But dwarves were not very celebrated swimmers.

"Nemo!"

Raziel had become well aware of the increasing water level inside the chamber, and knew that their only means of escape was to cross the chamber and exit out the other side.

He took flight, hoping that the dwarf would have the means to meet him on the other side.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:55 am
the creature dove down to the bottom slamming nemo against the stone bottom

he shifted the stone to lessen the impact  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:12 pm
The dwarf had not even registered the fact that we was now within a very lethal element for his race, or the fact that he had been sandwiched between the creature and the floor below.

However, he did realize it was stone he was being pressed against.

With one hand still wailing on the creature's face, he placed his other on the floor beneath him, summoning the stone as it rearranged, enclosing around his fist and forming the shape of a large stone gauntlet. He gripped his new fist tightly, throwing it with all his strength into the side of the creature's head, watching as the creature crumpled almost limply under the massive blow, freeing the dwarf to escape from his watery prison.

The dwarf emerged from the water, using the stone floor almost like an elevator as it carried him up to the bridge, allowing him to step off onto the dry platform and make his way over to the other side, where Raziel was certainly waiting patiently.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:20 pm
water began to flow out of the doorway as the room began to seal itself shut

the monster lay limp at the bottom

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:59 am
Raziel remained aloft as he tried to figure out a way to open up the door. The sound of sloshing turned his head, a smile appearing on his face as the image of the dwarf came into view, the water level beginning to rise above the bridge.

"Find us a way out of this ********' death trap, lad, before we end up as new ornaments to litter the pond bottom!"

Raziel nodded, but in truth he had already tried multiple ways of opening the door. Of which nothing had worked. The dwarf approached the door and gave it a shattering blow, by dwarf standards, with his clenched fist. But no luck. After a few moments the dwarf grimaced and began shaking his hand furiously, muttering curses to his gods, and hoping for the door's sake that he hadn't broken anything.

But even though Raziel took comfort in the humor his friend always managed to muster, he knew one fact for certain.

If they did not find a way out fast, they would most certainly drown.

And the water level was now at the dwarf's waist, and rising rapidly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:04 pm
on the other side of the door clay hands reached from the cieling pulling it open but was barly keeping it open  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:12 pm
The dwarf was too preoccupied with his misery to notice the opportunity, but Raziel snatched it up immediately. Swooping down, he grabbed the dwarf and threw him through the doorway, following closely and narrowly missing the door as it slammed shut behind him. He landed quietly, peering back at the door which had almost spelled their doom, and wondering why it had decided to spare them.

The dwarf, however, was not amused.

"Every time I turn around yer always grabbing me and throwing me like a ********' rag doll, lad! I'm startin' ta get sick of it, ta tell the truth. Next time I'll take ya with me, and then we'll see which one survives the fall better, boy."

Raziel laughed quietly as the dwarf continued mumbling, his nerves relaxing as he prepared himself for the next challenge that lay ahead.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:22 pm
the were now in a strange room of confusing insanity such as melting clocks
and the numbers three and two floating around

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:04 am
They could not help but stare in wonder at the room they had just entered, which was a drastically stark contrast of the room they had just been in.

The dwarf could not help but make a remark.

"Ya know, lad. If I had wanted to see things like I have seen since we've been here, I would have just went to a museum."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff