Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
S.T.A.R.S. or Umbrella? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesker and Alexia? Love?
  Love
  Trick
  Crush
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Well, I guess I'm alert, then. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:17 pm
Hehe I guess you are. Hey, it's deffinately not a bad thing. I'm only alert when I feel like being, and I don't really know if that's a good thing or not.
You know who else is alert? Notte. I miss her today XD  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 pm
Well, I'm sure when she reads that, she'll feel very loved.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:41 am
heart heart heart heart

I DO feel loved!!!! biggrin !

Yeah, Bio and I are gunna be talking when we're both old and in rocking chairs, telling our respective grandkids pearls of wisdom that they'll take with them to the grave.

rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:24 am
No, by the time my grandkids are born, I'll be dead. Assassinated. There will be a holiday after me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:56 am
rolleyes

You know, there is greatness in living a long life, Bio. Not all 'great men' had to be Assassinated.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:03 am
Well, then I won't get assassinated. I'll just get popped in a diveby. Happy?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:07 am
But you'll come back right? 3nodding Cause all awesome people's come back from the dead.

At least you'll have grandkids. I won't. Because Im never having KIDS to have KIDS XD  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:08 am
Aww, but that's a waste of good DNA. Your kids could be awesome like you. Same with your grandkids.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:17 am
I know but I want to find someone awesome to have kids with. And the chances of that in E-KY is slim to nonE. Since I'm damned to be here for all eternity, I'm screwed in the way of having children.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:19 am
Well, what's tying you down? The world is a beautiful place, you should explore it!  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:26 am
Ever see the movie "October Skies" with Jake G.?
It takes place in West VA in an area like 2 hours from my home. One of the things they say is "You never get outta her unless you get out on a sports scholarship". That's pretty realistic actually. And since I wasn't QUITE good enough at Basketball, I'm still here XD

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go places. But I don't see it happening any time soon.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:29 am
Well, what's the rush? I'm not saying, "Leave home now, and never come back." xd
What do you want to do for a career anyway?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:41 am
I don't want to leave home and never come back. Hahah even if I did move out of here, I would visit A LOT.
What I'm worried about is that it's really hard to travel right now anyway. Mainly because of gas prices... And according to the economists, we're screwed. Basic economy says that we is in twouble. And if it keeps up, then no one's going anywhere x_X.
AND to make it worse, the people campaigning for presidency are wanting a gas holiday. Meaning that gas tax will be cut from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Theoretically, that's supposed to help people be able to go on vacay and such, but really it's just going to screw us all over even more.
How does this affect me as a person? Well, where I live, you can't find jobs period and very few people will pay over minimum wage. Because jobs are so in demand, they can get away with it. And colleges are making it tougher to get loans. In about a year we're going to have to have co-signers. That makes it ten times worse. (Sorry I went all Wal Street on everyone... I've had time to think about this.)

Uh, I'll answer your question now... my carreer... I REALLY want to go to medical school, but don't ask any of my friends or family. They're dead set on me being an Art Teacher. If I do anything art related, though, I'm going to be an animator.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:45 am
Well, I'll need an animator in that video game company I'm gonna be starting. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff