Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:32 am
She now knew that the girl was indeed the one she was looking for. She looked straight ahead, she appeared to be looking into her eyes. The surface of her eyes were milky, and cloudy. She had no pupils. "I'm sorry miss. I just assumed that you were a child of the home owners." She pulled herself out of the girls grip. "I cannot help but hear what you think, but deeper scans will alert you that I'm looking. Or perhaps cause deep harm. I assure you miss I was not going to inflict harm. I was just curious."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am
"Alright I will not punish you since you did not know but don't do it again." Rooj ordered firmly. Looking at Adira's eyes, Rooj raised her arm in the air and waved it in front of Adiras face.

"If you really can cook then go to the kitchens and make me a yummy meal." Rooj ordered, unaware that Apple had long since retreated to that rich smelling room. If she was to open one of the cabinets she would see a couple apples sitting on a shelf.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am
She didn't seem to notice the arm being waved in front of her. "I'm blind as well miss. Thank you miss." She had found a mental map of the manor. She now knew where to go to the kitchen. She walked slowly, she stumbled a few times, but she was mostly fine.

She searched for something good. She found some meat. She found a stove. She started to cook the meat on the stove. She left it there and went to get some rice. The meat sizzled. She cooked the rice in a rice cooker next to the meat.

It took about ten minutes for the whole thing to finish cooking. She grabbed a plate. She put the rice on it. She cut up the meat and put it on top of the rice. She found some garlic, and other seasonings. She mixed it in. She grabbed a fork and put it on the plate.

She took the food to Rooj. She kept her head low. "Here you are miss."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 am
Taking a few bites of the nice rice. "This is very good food!" Rooj exclaimed as she began to dig into her little meal. Enjoying the nice rush of flavors Adira put into it.

"Now could you read my slaves minds?" Rooj asked, clapping her hands once she finished her plate. Eager to play with this new toy.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:00 pm
She scowled at the girl, just thinking she were nothing but a toy. Still she was silent. She returned her expression to a neutral look. "Yes. What they think on the surface I will always see, but if you want to risk them being harmed I could scan deeper." She didn't like the idea of it. It was quite a cruel thing to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Rooj scowled. "How far did you go when you snuck into my head?" She demanded, not liking the idea that her pet would presume to risk her owner harm.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm
"Not very far, and there was no danger to you. I only went far enough to get your mental map of this place, and to know that you run this house." She had to plan her words more carefully. "I wouldn't go deep enough because if you were the child of the owner then I would be hurt rather severely."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm
"Then do the same thing to the others and get whatever information you can without damaging them." Rooj ordered firmly, crossing her arms as she awaited Adiras acknowledgment.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 pm
Apple luckily found some raw fish and ignored the fact that other blind girl was now cooking.Once she left to serve the food to Rooji Apple chewed at her fish.Sitting on the kitchen floor she could careless if blood droplets from the fish dripped onto the dress.She was just about finished with the fish when her ears perked up and she over heard her new master wanting the new servant to read the other slaves and her mind." What the f**k." she thought, and jumped to her feet.Dropping the bones of the fish into a nearby garbage can she made her way swiftly into the dining room.Now crossing her arm she made a straight expression " Why do you want to read my mind." she demanded to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm
Rooj smiled. "So I can figure out to turn you into a happy obedient pet like the others." The little girl replied to Apple as she walked in. Standing up, Rooj made her way around the table to stand before the neko.

"Now be good and get me an apple." Rooj ordered the older girl while she waited for the telepath to follow her orders.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:39 pm
Apple growled and glared up at her new master " I'm can be obedient but you can't change my personality." she continued, I am and was always like this Rooji...." she said, and turned around walked into the kitchen ,but before she left completely she turned and glared up at her new master with a grin " I'll get your apple right away....Mistress." she added, and with that left the dining room and slammed the doors.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Rooj pouted at her pets rude behavior and thought back to her parents lessons. "If a pet is being bad you need to discipline it..." Rooj then began wondering if this counted as bad or not.

After some debating she decided that she better lay down some ground rules for her pets so they could obey and do what she wanted properly.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm
Kaleb and Celestia followed Rooj into the kitchen as Celestia scratched at her neck. "I don't understand why Celestia has to wear ears if she has her own... She doesn't like being a bunny, when her DNA says a kitty...." She said pouting to Rooj. She did like the outfit, but the ears were a little bit too much.

Kaleb laughed at this. "My my... now now Celly... I'm a donkey wearing bunny ears too... You don't see me complaining... " He blushed, which appeared on his cheek fur.

Once hearing about reading into their minds, both children looked at Rooj. "You could just ask us anything, Mistress.... we'd tell you..." Kaleb spoke out. "We have nothing to keep from you." He finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:37 pm
"Alright" Rooj said. Distracted from Apples behavior by the Kaleb and Celestia. "What do you two think we should dress up my new mind reader pet as?" She asked as she pulled Adira a bit lower.

"I already have a bo peep, a bunnygirl and a nurse..." Rooj tapped her beak as she thought about this.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm
Celestia ran to Adira, hugging her lower arm. "Let her know how it feels to be a kitty girl! With some ears and a big bushy tail!" She giggled as Kaleb just watched over the group.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff