Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NyaSonozaki

Friendly Bloodsucker

13,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Hello I am Taya I love anime,video games,drawing,ghost I believe the world is just an empty space a vision, a dream and, that we are only thoughts soon to be forgotten.I am only nice if your nice to me if your mean to me then im mean back thats just how it works.I believe that a ghost haunts my house or I may just be insane.Anyways I love makeing new friends no matter how diferent from me they may be.I hope I will see some good stories in this guild as do I hope that everyone has fun in it.
From,
TayaHidan  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 pm
Hey, I'm Angela, I am fifteen and I believe in the paranormal and the super natural and I'm just here to help answer questions and find answers. Besides that, I am a practicing Christian and I'm going to be a junior in high school next year. I love cheerleading, drama club, & JROTC (master sergeant ftw!). So that's about it. PM me if you wanna know more. (:

peanutbuttercrumbs

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

AlskaNoelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:03 pm
Hello, my name is Noel, but you can call me Elly. My interests include dogs, anime, and of course, the supernatural. Though I may seem like I'm a non believer, trust me, I am. I always try and debunk things though. I guess I watch to much ghost hunters. XD

My true calling in life is drawing comics, but I've always found ghost hunting very exciting and something I'd totally be into doing. I am actually building myself a team of close friends to explore some of the most haunted places on earth. They may think I'm joking, but I am very serious.

As I said in my application to join, my favorite part of ghost hunting is EVPs. Personal experiences, thermals and shadows are great, but going back and finding out what you couldn't see or hear is thrilling. Of course, nothing can beat seeing a full body apparition. Nothing.

I'm afraid of darkness, blood, heights, sharks, snakes a little, and spiders DEATHLY. You may think it's funny to post a picture of a tarantula in one of my topics, but I'm telling you now I will flip out. I've been through that with another friend, and it wasn't pretty, so you have been warned. I'm not afraid of spirits or extraterrestrials though, I'm just very interested and excited by the topics. Go figure! =)

I'm a really easy going person who loves to laugh though. I'm actually a bit of bobble head! So don't be afraid to talk to me. =3 OH and RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME: My favorite dog is the pit bull, my favorite color is pink, my favorite flower is a stargazer, I love steak, seafood, and Chinese food, I want to go to Japan one day, I work at Wendy's, and I'm a die hard fan of Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 pm
Hi, I'm Crystal, and I've been a fan of the occult, supernatural and paranormal for a very long time. I am also a fan of mythology and folk lore. I'm glad to have been accepted, and hope to share my knowledge and experience with everyone!  

Crystal Marionette

michelle of light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:57 pm
im michelle i been having paranormal stuff happen to me since i was little no matter what i see and hear things i just want answers hope you can help me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:00 am
Hi my name is Lestat like the vampire in interview of the vampire.
^..^  

ghostlyvampire

Kaalveythur

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:56 am
Hi, my name is Odd (not a joke) and I'm from Sweden. I wanted to join this guild because I find nothing more fun than the paranormal and magic. I habe yet to see a ghost or a spirit, but I have friends that are strange, one is partly a werewolf, and one is posessed by the spirit of a vampire.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am
I'm Jim Van Sage
and I believe in most things other than myself.  

jimvansage

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Hi, I am PoppyNorth324, but you can call me hunn, muffin, any of those, though I would prefer not Peanut, because I have background with that name that does not need revisiting. I believe in many things, am a skeptic on others. biggrin rofl I'm awesome like that dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Hello. I am Satsuki Ariyoshi. I go by many names including Cali, May, Rena, Satsuki, or Satsu. But call me whatever you like. I have had a very big fascination in the paranormal since I was a child. I would watch ghost shows, movies, read ghost stories, urban legends, etc. I have a love for it. im not only a believer in ghosts, but also other creatures like the Chubacabra, Fairies, Lochness Monster, etc. I love to learn about new creatures as well. I have had many supernatural experiences as well. I have seen fairies, I have had an experience in my cousins house with the ghost of my dead grandfather, and I have had an experience with one of my friends dead relatives which is a private matter and will not be any further mentioned. Well, thats all I can say for now.  

Sheepy Mareep

Generous Fairy

21,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nerd 50

Bella Reno

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm
Hey all, I'm Faye...I've had paranormal experiences throughout my life; my mother and older brother have both told me about things that have happened around me back when I was too young to even remember. I am a clairsentient, clairaudient, sometimes clairvoyent, and though I don't remember I've been told I have channeled a few times, usually only during mirror readings. I have conducted and participated in several ghost hunts -- some successful, some not. I have a knack for doing tarot readings, results have never been wrong...

It doesn't end there, though...I am also a powerful empath, and can tell someone that I have never met before things about themselves just by looking at them and focusing. I can do that using a photograph, too...Sometimes, I can sense things that are coming and give them a heads-up; I've done that a few times...

Well, there's still more, but I'll save it for later =) Looking forward to getting to know everyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 pm
hi all. my name is wondering moon. my paranormal experiences happen at work. there is really nothing special about me to say. i would like to learn more about the paranormal, maybe even help where i can. if you would like to know more feel free to ask me.  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items