Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:07 pm
He smiled back to her, glad she'd accepted. Stepping over he held out his hand, holding his other arm to the side ready to embrace her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:10 pm
He chuckled and took a drag of his smoke "a vegitarian man eater huh?" he laughed "you never answerd my question, brocolli eater, why do you follow these humans around?, you know im here because i dont have a choice"  

Orion Iasander

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:18 pm
Yousei's smile widened and she got up, took his hand, and hugged him tightly.

Karasu snorted at him and looked him straight in the eye, ~I follow them, because... ever since Yousei was first born, have sworn to protect her with my life.~

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:20 pm
Miles held Yousei close, his hands meeting on her shoulder as he rested his head against hers, closing his eyes. "I love you," He spoke simply, stepping back slightly and pressing his lips to hers.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:26 pm
he laughed and stood up stretching "so your only loyal to yousei". Looking out over the water he stared at the mainland "as soon as we get to the wastes you wont need to worry about me.... i'll be on my way" he said as he began to climb down the mast  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:38 pm
Yousei held him tightly to her, wrapping her arms around his neck, as she returned his kiss. "I love you, too.." she replied, softly, as she looked into his eyes.

Karasu smirked, ~I am loyal to Yousei and all of her friends.. Anyone that cares for her, or that she cares for, I am loyal to.~ She watched him leave and shook her head slightly..

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:47 pm
Miles smiled and kissed her forhead, sliding his hands off of her back and turning away. He began out of the room, twisting the door knob and pulling the door in, Beginning to the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:56 pm
Yousei reluctantly let go of his hand, and replied quietly, "Okay...." After a moment, she grabbed hold of his hand once more, "Wait." She looked to the ground, and spoke in almost a whisper, "..Why don't you stay...?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:00 pm
Miles looked to Yousei, Suprised at her advancement. Not long ago she was afraid to even sleep in the same room with him. He smiled to her, taking his hand back and turning towards the door. He shut it and clicked the lock, turning to face her once again. He stepped over, wrapping his arms around her and pressing his lips to hers.

Kraid emerged from the cargo deck, climbing several sets of stairs to the outer level. He glanced around several times before heading towards the main mast. He scanned up the long pole spying a tail flicking back and forth at the top. Grinning wildly he began his floating ascent to the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:24 pm
Karasu looked out over the sea. The sun had finally broken through the clouds, and the seagulls were squawking overhead once more. Karasu began descending the mast when she saw a shadow slithering toward her. She ducked back into the crow's nest and stood her guard.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Kraid arrived at the top of the crows nest, looking in at the Dragon and sleeping man. He chuckeled, "Easy Lizard. I'm not here to fight." He entered the bucket, sitting on the edge and looking out to the sea.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Karasu's expression relaxed slightly. ~Then, what exactly are you here for..?~ she inquired, rather icily.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:44 am
Camthalion woke after a long couple days of sleep. He had no idea what was going on. His skin was beginning to return to its normal complection, but it still burned, etched with scar marks. He got up, dressed, and looked around for someone he knew. "Witum? Miles? Yousei? Anyone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:12 pm
Witum turned to look at Camthalion, "Looking better by the day I see." He smiled to the fello elf and crossed his arms, "Hopefully you'll do the same for me when I'm injured," he pointed to Camthalions bandages.

The elf warrior sat down at a pench and munched on some bread, "Things have been shaky Camthalion, my trust in Miles and the dragon have diminished some." With another bite and swallow he turned his head to look at Camthalion, "As of now, be wearey of everyone." His eyes were stern and as was his voice.

"Miles human nature leaves him quick to anger, Karasu has her ancient furosity growing inside, the thief is exactly that and Yousei has a chance of being crippled by love if Miles is slain or captured," the elf whispered as he continued his meal.

kroska
Vice Captain

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:50 pm
He looked up as he was descending the mast and yelled "i didnt really have a choice... this or fish food...." He let go of the mast when he reached about half way and positioned his feet so he could slide down the mast, useing his hand as a guide.

Pushing off slightly just before he hit the ground he used his momentum to walk towards the port and down to the lower deck.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff