Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:05 am
Bbox
when you try and play the entire game without saving but die at the very very end...

Yep, I've done that...

In RE4 when you spend so long getting through it without dying and then that god damn knife fight comes along and ruins my death total! scream

Why is it so?! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:06 am
XINVADER
Bbox
when you try and play the entire game without saving but die at the very very end...

Yep, I've done that...

In RE4 when you spend so long getting through it without dying and then that god damn knife fight comes along and ruins my death total! scream

Why is it so?! gonk
I feel your pain. crying  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

XINVADER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:47 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
XINVADER
Bbox

Yep, I've done that...

Why is it so?! gonk
I feel your pain. crying
Then again... one hit deaths piss me off. Like being knocked over by a damn cerberus in REmake and getting your face ripped off... Again without saving.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:31 pm
XINVADER
Kaworu__Nagisa
XINVADER
Bbox

Yep, I've done that...

Why is it so?! gonk
I feel your pain. crying
Then again... one hit deaths piss me off. Like being knocked over by a damn cerberus in REmake and getting your face ripped off... Again without saving.
Definitely. Hunter Betas were the bane of my success in Mercenaries on RE3  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:08 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
XINVADER
Kaworu__Nagisa
XINVADER
Bbox

Yep, I've done that...

Why is it so?! gonk
I feel your pain. crying
Definitely. Hunter Betas were the bane of my success in Mercenaries on RE3

Same...and sometimes its the gammas...i hate them  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:38 pm
Getting killed by crows scream  

Good ol Mule 1

Luna_Night_Guard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:49 pm
Outbreak file 2 where you fight the giant plant in flashback scenario i kept getting sucked on by ceiling plant "ughhh" horrible way to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:38 pm
Any parts when I have to be responsible for two people at the same time [i.e. RE0]

Hyatt-Insomnia

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:42 pm
when brad dies. I think Jill coulda saved him cuz brads like Jill save me and then she has like 10 seconds to shoot nemesis. COME ON if like you were standing there and a team meber was gonna die wouldn't you be like *BAM *BAM instead *WATCH.........OMG BRAD DIED. But thats what he gets for flying in the air and making them all almost die  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:17 am
Being killed...by a barrel...when playing as mikhail in the merc game of re3 having saved all hostages and played the best you proberly ever done up to that point (got a C from it however)  

Ivory Lie

Solid_Snake13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:59 pm
Being Knocked off the cliff by Lisa Trevor while pushing one of the stones off the cliff

and

While in the Lisa Tunnel Running the wrong direction then you get Lisa right in front of you then you scream and freak out while she keeps whacking you  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:23 pm
Getting your screen direction changed whilst a custscene plays and running somewhere with an inevitable game over.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Solid_Snake13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:04 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Getting your screen direction changed whilst a custscene plays and running somewhere with an inevitable game over.

What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:45 am
XINVADER
Bbox

Yep, I've done that...

Why is it so?! gonk
wow I must be good because guess what?the first time playing that game...and every time...I never died against krauser...not even the actuall boss fight for him smile  

flobot_merken7

flobot_merken7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:48 am
being killed by the zombie hands in RE2...only once because I hade DANGER health...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff