Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:47 pm
"Thnaks for that comment love." Tobias said with a bow. He scratched his head when he saw the Zombie arm grab the mallet. "Wow, that was kind of freaky." He looked really confused as he was conflicted between stopping zombies and stopping the noise.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:54 pm
"um...your welcome?" Personally she thought that comment was going to have get hurt but if it stayed on her good side and go around the fighting then she wouldn't complain.  

Taimu Dolores

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:02 am
Cu's eyes darted quickly over to the girl.

"DOn't worry, their only trying to protect the district. THey won't fight back unless attacked directly."

His eyes returned towards the target, if it attacked, he attacked...

"And even then, their trained not to bite..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:52 am
The mallet flicked out of the zombie's hands.
"I am Lutia, leader of the Jarians. And I claim this district as my own!"
Her signature chain chomp rod appeared and she used it to reach the rooftops and began smashing things there with her mallet and shooting zombies with her mana gun.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:11 pm
Tobias jumped between the blast from the mana gun and held out his hand; stopping the bullets in place. "The eternal winds guide us and in thy father's name repel!" He said pushing them back with an invisible force, each one aimed directly at Lutia. "Claim that in the name of my lord and savior."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:19 pm
((The mana gun doesn't shoot bullets! It shoots mana. Do you think the leader of the Jarian clan would use bullets?))

Lutia flicked out before the shots of mana collided, leveling half a block of buildings. "Nice shot." She flickered back into existance behind Tobias and bopped him over the head with her massive mallet.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:24 pm
((Mana gun, Mana bullets. So yeah, I see bullets in that respect.))

Puff jumped between the mallet and Tobias and bit into the massive weapon. Puff started to wrap his tounge around the mallet as he tried to eat it. "I'm tired of this thing already." He thought as his teeth sunk in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:36 pm
The mallet fickered out of existance again. A large porcupine found itself occupying the space it had been in, wrapped in tongue. The mallet found its way back into Lutia's hand quickly enough the whack the thing called Puff and Tobias over their respective heads.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:39 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:42 pm
((I agree, You can't say gun without thinking bullets.))

"I don't think you know full well who I am, or the little guy is." He said cracking his knuckles.He punched through the mallet and sighed. He stood tall and had a cocky grin on his face. "I am Tobias Bengal McCain; the tiger monk." He sat down where he stood and began to meditate and kept his mind off of what was going on.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:45 pm
"I'm surprised you think I care."
The mallet reformed and Lutia shot Tobias point blank in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:48 pm
Puff ate the quilled creature and spit it's quills back at Lutia. "Ain't nothin' I can't eat. I can eat anything and throw it right back at ya!" Puff shouted as he dashed toward Lutia. His claws were outstretched and he was slowly transforming.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:54 pm
And then a large cage fell over Puff. It's electric bars closed around it. There was no escape. She shot him too, with a nuke.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Tobias sat there as the mana blast hovered in front of him. "I'm telekinetic, not going to be easy to hit me, if I can keep my mind focused and trust me you aren't getting through me that easily." He said with a yawn. "A mallet and a gun have better be your starter weapons, cause I'm only getting started."

Tobias stood up and took a fighting stance; his eyes were still closed and the air around him slowly swirled around like a wisping wind. A tiger jumped from Tobias' back and sealed the bomb, keeping it from exploding.

((You are god moding, you can't win by normal means so you try and cheat. I got it...))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:04 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items