Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Lutia cracked one eye open and winced from a sharp migraine. Collecting herself she recalled that they just departed the mindscape of Cadwallander Whataname during an air strike.
Seeing that she was not in any immediate danger Lutia took a moment to rest as she contemplated her next move.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:02 pm
Lutia opened her eyes and turned her atention to the near wall as she felt something.
Where there was once a wall now sat the Jarian door. Surprised Lutia say up and looked at it in interest, not long after she noticed it did a familiar spirit pass through it.

"I have found you at last miss Lutia. I came as soon as the Door was restored fully."
Record, Lutia's assistant and keeper of much of the Jarian information hung suspended in the air a short distance from the door.

There should have been more pieces than this.
Lutia thought in concern.
"Is the door fully restored?"

Record conjured a small clip board that was as spectral as herself.
"Yes Miss Lutia. Some time ago the Jarian door mysteriously desappeared. after I discovered the cause I set out into the dreams of those who possessed pieces of the door and recovered them without there knowing. However I received difficulties in the mind of Afos the leader of the tenth sea library who was in a coma at the time and to far gone for me to reach and Cadwallander Whataname who has an unatural resistance towards my attempts. Once you discovered those remaining pieces the door was restored."

"I see, Thank you Record you may have saved the Jarians with your actions."
Pulling from her jacket pocket a piece of paper she began to jot down some instructions.

Barington.
The needed materials to rebuild your train should be waiting for you at the station when you wake up. Thank you for your assistance.
~Lutia

Setting the letter on Barington she then pulled an envelope containing a Nicalins payment and a set of instructions on how to contact the Jarians if she ever changed her mind.

Before leaving the pendant Nicalin wore caught her eye and she tapped her ring against it causing a faint spark.

Rising, Lutia entered the Jarian door heading back to her home.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:15 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:04 pm
Nicalin, who had been crumpled over Cad, her fingers frozen at his wrists, was rather unceremoniously tossed backwards when he pillow sat up so abruptly. She hadn't much to say on the matter, being unconscious, but her new resting position didn't look particularly comfortable, what with a knee in her back, her legs folded and her shoulders on his shins.
When she woke up, she'd hurt in places she didn't even knew existed.
That was, of course, assuming she woke up, which might have been assuming quite a lot. Her color wasn't so good, far too pale under her black hair, and her skin was cool to the touch.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Capacete, the Kanareshii Merchant, offered Cadwallander a drink from a suspicious looking flask.
"Here. Have some. It fixes a headache in a right hurry."
The contents of the flask was in fact a type of alchoholic beverage that was strong enough that the flask containing it needed to be very thick to keep its contents from being eaten away.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:09 am
Feeling he needed to get back to his shop he was setting up in Kanareshii. Capacete picked up Nicalin and Cadwallander, sticking them into the wheelbarrel along with Barington. Getting behind it, Capacete pushed it home

((To Kanareshii))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out