Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
PokéQuiz: will brb in spring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odango Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:08 am
Fox Demon Shippo
ultraraichu
Jishin
I believe if we're being technical, it's Unown.

jishin you are correct but I'll really like it if you tell me how you got it 3nodding

Why was mine wrong? She answered same as me.... eek
Yeah, isn't Annoon the Japanese version of Unown?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:56 am
Annon is the Japanese version of Unown. But he didn't ask for the Japanese version. whee  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:56 pm
Jishin
Annon is the Japanese version of Unown. But he didn't ask for the Japanese version. whee

True, true...I just like the Japanese version. Unknown sounds so....stupid for a Pokémon species name. Annon = teh hawtness. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:42 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Jishin

True, true...I just like the Japanese version. Unknown sounds so....stupid for a Pokémon species name. Annon = teh hawtness. xd
hehehehe *giggles* TEH HAWTNESS!!! *giggles* ^^ teehee  

[Killer Panda]

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:36 pm
Truth be told, I agree with you. Unown is just so .... lame!

And I tried training one too, when G/S first came out ... I didn't have a guide, so I didn't know they didn't get any more moves. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:50 am
Zacius
Name 10 pokemon that look like they have been exposed to too much radiation

and give reasons

mewtwo: well, we all know it was originally a genetic mutation... and those ball fingers don't seem useful enough to be adapted naturally...that and the curvy thing in the back of it's head...

weezing looks like it was in a horrible accident that fused koffing together

magneton for the same reason...although it could be argued that welding something together doesn't require radiation.

muk and grimer look like something blased their DNA and their bodies couldn't handle it.

machamp....extra limbs....need i say more?

ditto- see explianation for muk and grimer and add the ability to mutate at will.

executor-three heads and tow legs on a palm tree, yeah, there was some radiation somewhere.

dotrio and doduo- extra heads. that's the best reason i can think of.  

Zabchan

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:12 pm
Zabchan
Zacius
Name 10 pokemon that look like they have been exposed to too much radiation

and give reasons

mewtwo: well, we all know it was originally a genetic mutation... and those ball fingers don't seem useful enough to be adapted naturally...that and the curvy thing in the back of it's head...

weezing looks like it was in a horrible accident that fused koffing together

magneton for the same reason...although it could be argued that welding something together doesn't require radiation.

muk and grimer look like something blased their DNA and their bodies couldn't handle it.

machamp....extra limbs....need i say more?

ditto- see explianation for muk and grimer and add the ability to mutate at will.

executor-three heads and tow legs on a palm tree, yeah, there was some radiation somewhere.

dotrio and doduo- extra heads. that's the best reason i can think of.

The FireRed PokéDex entry for Duo does mention something about how it was believed that the second head was a sudden mutation...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:18 pm
Cool

I also would have accepted ANY pokemon with a good reason

I just want to see samus in a pokemon world  

Zacius

Phoenix_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:11 am
Well.. If you'd consider this place as part of the pokemon world, then here she is!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:42 am
POKEMATH QUESTION!

Assuming that Gyarados can learn Fly and that the battle it is in is against an electric type while Rain Dance is going on, how much damage would Gyarados end up taking if struck by a Thunder Attack while Flying?

Show your work!  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zacius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:34 am
Phoenix_Soul
Well.. If you'd consider this place as part of the pokemon world, then here she is!

Why isn't she scanning and shooting everything that moves?

Or is she just in the scanning phase  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:37 am
ZeekSlider
POKEMATH QUESTION!

Assuming that Gyarados can learn Fly and that the battle it is in is against an electric type while Rain Dance is going on, how much damage would Gyarados end up taking if struck by a Thunder Attack while Flying?

Show your work!

Righto

Taking into account that rain dance multiplies the strength of water attacks and will also make water pokemon tasty when cooked we times by two carry the initial velocity of the attack and finally add 0

None

Thunder Couldn't hit him while he was flying  

Zacius

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:42 am
Zacius

Thunder Couldn't hit him while he was flying
Yeah it can. I've been on the receiving end of that every time I use Fly in the Challenge cup, so I know it can hit when you use Fly, just like how Earthquake now can hit you when you use Dig.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:43 pm
ZeekSlider
POKEMATH QUESTION!

Show your work!

Homan, you just HAD to throw in some math, didn't you? gonk

Lesse...

There'd be x1.5 'cause the move is the same type as the Pokémon... Nothing for Rain Dance since it only powers up Water-Type moves.. x2 since Water is weak to Thunder.. Another x2 'cause Flying is weak to Thunder... Assuming that the attacking Pokémon isn't holding anything..

x6 damage?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

[Killer Panda]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:12 pm
Alexa-sama
ZeekSlider
POKEMATH QUESTION!

Show your work!

Homan, you just HAD to throw in some math, didn't you? gonk

Lesse...

There'd be x1.5 'cause the move is the same type as the Pokémon... Nothing for Rain Dance since it only powers up Water-Type moves.. x2 since Water is weak to Thunder.. Another x2 'cause Flying is weak to Thunder... Assuming that the attacking Pokémon isn't holding anything..

x6 damage?
O_O *stare* wow....how in the....did u get...wat the....O_O  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas