Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:54 pm
Board out of his mind shadow turned left ans walked down the stairs.

Posting JOIN THE EVIL THINGY GOTO ROOM 70. TO JOIN, posters on every door he saw he walked into the lobby, seeing the new lady at the desk he walked over

"Hello, whats your name. Mines shadow"

He said in a very slick voice.

with a light tap of his hand to the desk about 3 inches turned into roses and shadow picked them up and handed them to the lady, and to the Manager,

"sorry bout the desk I'll fix that later." tossing her a few coins

"Or does that cover the damage"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:51 am
Eh, I'll call it good.

She snaps her fingers and a carpender ghoul fixes the desk and dissipears

the money phases out.  

HasmatX

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:17 am
*Glancing at the key in her hand, Aria noticed that it was a different key from the one the desk clerk had sent flying her way but seconds ago, and her smile took on a devious quirk. Inspecting it for some sign of sorcery, Aria failed to notice the man descend the stairs, and was yet again taken by surprise at his appearance by her side. She smiled sweetly at him as he introduced himself, and was relieved that he didn't seem too exceedingly dangerous, though the fact that she didn't hear him approach did set her on her guard. For some reason, many things in this town were off to her, and she wasn't quite sure how many more surprises the day held in store.*

"I am..."

*Aria's words froze in her throat as she watched him turn a portion of the front desk into a beautiful set of roses with merely a tap of his hand. It took her a moment to stop gawking and yet still she couldn't wrap her mind around what she had just seen occur. Bringing the roses he had handed her to her nose, she slowly inhaled their sweet scent, a longing look appearing on her face, and a gentle smile curving her lips. They smelt just as wonderful as the roses her mother had grown in her little garden long ago, and it took her back to happier days for the briefest of moments. Focusing her attention back on the man beside her, she bowed slightly as she dashed away a lone tear from her cheek.*

"I am Miss Aria Starman, Aria or Star is fine, as I'll answer to both. Pardon my shocked reaction. I've never seen such an amazing site before, and I must admit, that's quite a trick. Are you able to do that with anything?"

*Finally realizing she held the left over coins in her hand, she placed them back on the counter for the clerk.*

"I may stay a bit longer than one night, so I'd like to make sure you're paid in advance. I've suddenly taken a keener interest in your town, and am unsure as to how long my business will keep me here. I don't know why I didn't think of that before now. I'm not usually this adle brained. Oh, and thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:17 pm
Alright, thats enough for 10 days worth and with a wave of her hand the coins dissipeared

Now then I-

A loud crashing is heard agenst the trap door on the left wall

One second

Chastity goes to the trap door right as a large tenticle smashes through it grapping Chastity. She mearly grins as a beautiful red aura glows around her. The tenticle instantly seamed to lose its strength and fall back through the trap door with a loud splash following shortly after. The door hops back on the wall and locks itself.

Shall I show you to your room?  

HasmatX

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:01 pm
"the wtf hotel?"zephel looked at the name strangely."serouly, the living is wtf.zephel said as he entered the hotel lobby."pretty dcent looking place for a name that yells screwed up."he sayed as he looked from ide to side."what is there here to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Captain J. Kurisutofa
"Yes, I am interested in taking up room and board for the next several days. A week at most I'm guessing. I'll have one traveling companion anda visitor of sorts. The visitor goes by the name of Wickit. He might stop by for a night or two... In short, what do I owe you?"

-: Returning from the anticlimatic assault upon the Ninja Academy, Jack strolled into the Hotel, his sword still over his shoulders and his head reclined back upon it. His eyes closed in relaxation, he strode up to the front counter. Ringing the service bell:

"Were there any messages or visitors for me?" :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:37 pm
Well, if you were here a few moments ago you would have thought differently. As for what to do, look at the floor roster on the desk. There is a guild here, Shadow can tell you more about that. Many guests have quests, there is the gym, and many unique shops. Then of course you can rent a room, start a drinking contest in the pub, the list goes on.

Looked at Kurisutofa who walked clean past everyone not even knowing they were there

I asume by visitors you mean Aria here? heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:35 am
"No need to ring the service bell, old chap. I'm right here, admiring Mr. Shadow's handy work, and awaiting your arrival."

*Chuckling at Kurisutofa's demeanor, Aria could tell he hadn't had as much fun at the Ninja Academy as he may have hoped. She took a second to look him over, as it had been some time since she had last seen him. Though he seemed bored and slightly upset over the lack of challenge earlier, he still appeared to be the same Kurisutofa. Moving closer to the Captain, Aria offered him a rose with a sultry, teasing smile, oblivious to the small dirt smudges on her face and hair.*

"These very roses came from that desk before us, and not from inside a drawer, oh no, quite the opposite, from the very wood itself. Imagine the possibilities... and it smells as sweet as any home grown rose. By the by, Kurisutofa, I've gone ahead and purchased a room below yours. I had the intention of cleaning up a bit before searching you out, but alas, you have returned to us before I had the opportunity to do so, much less see the room. I take it things did not go too brilliantly for you? Another time, perhaps."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:53 pm
-: Opening his eye, for indeed he had only one, Jack's gaze fell upon Aria and her roses. Lifting his head from it's relaxed almost zen-like state of lightness, he leaned in and snatched the rose from Aria's hand with his teeth. Smirking and returning the sultry look, though not quite with the same effect, he took the rose in his hand and sniffed the beautiful flower. How pungent they were, and so full of life. It was nice to smell something other than salt.

"An entire suite to yourself and a bed of roses. My, you've made a good start of things, haven't you? It'll be all champeigne and fireworks next if you play your cards proper." Picking one of the roses from it's spot, Jack inhaled it's sweet scent and placed it's stem through a hole in his coats lapels. "There... I'm regular high society now, aint I? No: I shant be even recognizable until I've had a proper scrubbing. Though I must ask Miss Starman, what brought you to purchasing a room? I told you that I'd pay for it entirely. I had rather hoped that we would share a space due only to the fact that I get terribley lonesome without a companion. Though I have Morgaine, my raven... she is a bad conversationalist... and how I like conversation."

Looking away with a pouty look upon his lips, Jack eyes lit up. A wide smile crept across his face like a wolf through a sheperds pasture. He either had thought of a joke or a brilliant idea, but neither would be as brilliant and awe-inspiring to anyone other than himself. This was usually the case. "I've had a thought: If I paid for damages, might I be granted permission to 'remodel', if you will? First, i'd cut a hole through my floorboards just around where the broken mast in stepped. Then after having patched the mast, I'd rig shroud lines from the tops of the mast down through the floor boards and into Miss Starman's room. I'd secure them to the floor by way of staytackle. Think of it as a sort of... Seaman's Grand Staircase. So, what say the lot of you?"

Having slung the sword back off his shoulder, he ended his enlightenment with a loud clank as he resheathed his blade. :-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:23 pm
Shadow turned to see a couch that had been compleatly destroyed from the Zombie party. He tapped his hands together and touched the couch. 5 seconds later a nice fully fluffed armchair had been made.

He sat down in it, and turned his head to Miss Star.

"Well I am an alchemist, as long as the componets for something I wish to make are in the materiale I transmute I can turn it into anything."

"Also, when I came down the stairs I noticed that you did not notice me, and you seemed a bit shocked that you didnot, well dont kill you self over it, I am also a trained assassin. Hence the name Shadow."

Shadow ficked some of his hair out of his eyes.  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:13 pm
If Aria agrees, I'll modify the room myself, no charge  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:11 pm
*Aria's smile grew brighter at Kurisutofa's mention of fireworks and champagne, a devious expression quickly replacing her sultry playfulness as she purposely toyed with the rose in his lapel.*

"Now don't go putting ideas into my head; a simple bottle of Burgandy Wine and good company would make me a supremely happy woman, after a good scrubbing, of course; and the fireworks would be more figurative than literal, I'm sure."

*Hearing Shadow address her, she quickly turned and quirked an eyebrow at his remark.*

"Alchemy, you say. I'll have to look for some books in the library and read up on it. I'd be lying if I said it didn't fascinate me, and though you did somewhat surprise me with your earlier appearance, I assure you, your stealthiness was never a matter in which I'd take my life over. I just happened to be occupied with inspecting my key when you came upon me and naturally I was startled at your appearance when I had earlier presumed the inn to be empty."

*Twirling a rose in her hand, she peered back up at the Captain, measuring her words before speaking. Having traveled alone for some time, the idea of having a traveling companion and nightly company warmed her heart a bit, bringing a genuine smile to her lips. Perhaps this little adventure would help to rid her of the loneliness that had begun creeping its way back into her heart.*

"Ah, yes...concerning the room. I must admit, I'd much rather share for company's sake than to spend it alone any day. I love your brilliant idea in joining the two, and have no objections concerning their union. When I arrived and asked to wash up in your room, I was informed that I had not been given permission to do so. I'm sure it was a simple misunderstanding, and it really was no bother to me to put down a bit of coin for a room. This way we won't have to duel for a chance in the tub, as we will both have our own, and yet we shall still have the pleasure of each other's company without the hindrance of doors and stairs."

*Letting loose a small chuckle over the imagery her thoughts had conjured, Aria turned her attention to the manager of the inn, and smiled sheepishly.*

"I hope it isn't too much of a bother, as it may seem a bit off the wall. Thank you, again."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:09 pm
Well actually it is a matter of security, if your name was Wickit i would have showed you to his room straight away. I guess I need to actually show you your room now don't I?

Oh, and Kurisutofa nothing prevents you from giving her money to pay her rent, Unless she gives it back of course.
wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:18 am
*Aria nodded her head in agreement to moving on towards the room, and stifled a laugh at the manager's remark to Kurisutofa. Hoping to avoid a glare from the Captain for her muffled giggle, she moved towards the stairs, awaiting the manger's passing so as to follow her up.*

"Aye, I believe it's about time to see the room now that we've stalled long enough. After you, miss."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:48 pm
zephel waked u to one of the women that seem to be an employer odf the hotel.(this is for the girl who's writing in blue)."so who'as mister shadow, the guild thing actully cuaght my interset."He said, since noting really bothered him or even attracted him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff