Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:41 pm
The one guy that was charging him in front of the others did a big mistake. He volunteered to be a human shield. He took a step towards me and before he could land his foot to the ground. I swept his foot out so he lost his balance and fell forward. I then pushed his head so he fell towards the right guy on the ground, pushing him to the wall and before the guys in the air could land a stick. I rolled under the left guys attack and stabbed a kunai to the ground, pin his pants to the ground. I than ran to the other group at full speed. The fuse one the kunai just went out and a powerful flash of light and a laud bag filled the castles walls.

I finally got to the other group. They where hopefully waiting for me after that laud introduction. So I walked in casually. I glanced across the other ninjas faces and I finally found my place right in front of them. “So… I have a question…how many kids are you going to kill today?” he then looked at one of them straight through him. “Because there are about 150 of them just now waking up wondering what is that noise.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:45 pm
The spirit took enough of the mans energy to make the fight less of a struggle. "Time for some fun..." he said, jumping over the weakened body, and spining around in the air.

He brought his blade to the man's neck, and kicked the mans knees out. He was about to bring thge blade tthrough the mans jugular vien when he realized.... this wasn't him... this was Kotaro. "Dammit!" he excalimed, and hit the back of the mans head hard, knocking him unconcious.

He bid the spirit, "Go find some rabbits to feed off of in a field, but feed of of them colectivly instead of killing them individualy." the f** creature dissipated, and a Kunai hit the tree branch he ws standing on. "Damnit." He tied the man's arms and legs with a rope, and performed the spiritual binding to use the ambient spirits to help him lift the wieght as he hoisted him over his shoulders. He set of in the direction the kunai came from...

A minuet later, Zoroku landed on the ground next to Sayo. "Wake up sleepy head." he said blandly.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Roytosan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:28 pm
Roy walked down a hallway and found a stair case. This was the fifth one he'd found and he hadn't even made it upstairs yet. Glancing down, something shimmered. It was coin, which he quickly snatched up and hid away into his pocket. "I got lucky here so I guess I'll take this stair case..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:56 pm
the_moons_last_light
Sayo ran back to the castle she ran fast and didn't stop untill she came to the center of the woods and stopped. her breathing was heavey. she sat down and looked at her leg it was bleeding again. the cream she put on it.. wasn't doing a thing she closed her eyes and remebered it smell. then opened her eyes that smell was of a weed that made her sick and weak. Sayos breathing began shallow and slow. she stood up and was going to run but her leg gave out. she layed still on the ground letting a pool pf blood form around her. Sayo rolled over and moved her hands slowly. " Bunshin No Jutsu" she made 4 shadow clones and sent them off to find help one heading back to the castle. Sayo pulled herself up and moved so her back was against a tree. Sayo held still then pulled out one of her long kunais and threw one in to the air at an angle so it would drop hopfully near someone

((What X gave you was real healing cream not poison, but ill work around it))

X sees the kunai and sees Sayo

Shoot, I havn't activated it

biting her thumb so it blead, she drops in front of Sayo (still wearing the uniform) touches her wound with her thumb and immidiatly it closes up so not even a scar is left. She then hops from tree to tree to the castle and uses her Chakra to scale the wall.  

HasmatX

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:59 pm
The ninja's eye were bleeding a black fluid because he leaned into his strike. He was blinded, and stumbling around. The other ninja was dazed.

"Time to end this."

She was subtly being affected by the absorbed tree souls. Trees didn't have much of a personality, but rather more of a callous determination to survive and grow.

With a swift strike, the energy thread wrapped itself roughly around the blinded ninja's neck. She slacked her arm, and then suddenly drew it taut as she did with the katana before. Strangely enough, like the katana, his neck shattered, spraying springs, tubes and small shiny bits of metal in all directions, in a pretty spray, like falling flower petals.

The other ninja was dispatched by a quick overhead strike to the head, which was followed up by several other strikes, mangling the body beyond recognition, covering the area in broken pieces..

With her last ounce of self will Malem then released the tree souls...the souls of beings with no feelings were perhaps the most dangerous...her energy meteors dissipated, and all that was left was a blue glow on her hands.

She collected herself for a moment, and was absolutely disgusted with the scene. She vomited, as the stench of the machine parts was the most acrid and awful smell she had experienced in years, something between machine oil, a wet dog and something worse...

She managed to pull out a few shards from her chest and leg, but the shard in her arm was wedged deep in and could not be removed. She ripped off the cuffs on her pants legs and tied them into crude bandages which stopped the bleeding.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:47 am
Shortly after the girl left Sayo had passed out letting her body clam down what the girl had given her was not posion but what was in it had made Sayo sick. Sayos eyes slowly opened hearing a voice, once her eyes were open all the way her hand reached back with amazing speed grabed a kunai and put it to his neck. once she saw who it was her eyes became wide " Zoroku" she said softly putting the kunai blade back and standing up. her breathing was still alittle off but she didn't notice.

Sayo looked up at Zoroku who was a good foot taller then herself. then bowed " How did you... find me?" she asked forgeting about the kuani. but before he could answer 13 ninjas jumped out of the trees. "What!...got any ideas" she said taking a step back

the_moons_last_light

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:55 am
the second in command with four of the remaining ninja rushed towards the castle
"we will acomplish the mission!"

the ninja raised the metal beams preparing to strike when one stepped forward, he took off his mask revealing under the cloth mask his face ws encased in metal "We are ninja, so long as our leader exists or our employer will pay us we have no purpose other than accomplishing our mission."

the two ninja that came from above to assult raziel and nemo smashed down hitting the two into the ground
leaving them alive and unhurt but up to there chests in soil

the ninja who were ufortunate enough to encounter the powerful school ninja groaned falling onto the ground

a metal spider robot patrolled the perimiter around the castle

((head count;
leader
second in command
1 from the leaders group
4 from the seconds group

all 12 metal ninja
and the spider ninja bot
six of the metal ninja are incapacitated
two are holding raziel and nemo prisoner
leaving four ninja on the lowest level

picture:
User Image))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:31 am
X aims a kunai at one of the drive shafts of the spiderbot and throws it hoping it would disable the leg  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:47 pm
The flames grew brighter, "I will destroy all of these evil ninja... Even if it breaks me..." The fire grew white hot as she brought the dimensional blade down again and hopping through it. Behind the leader of the evil ninja another portal appeared. "You should never have tried something so foolish as this." Came Desta's voice from the portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:09 pm
Hasmat simply stares at the portal

My boss is a madwoman  

HasmatX

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:29 pm
(( sweatdrop it was a flash bank not a groaned I'm trying to save the castle not kill it. but it dose not matter. im cool with it.))

His face fell to a dark shadow and his fist clinched tighter. “You are all idiots. You call yourself ninjas. You serve under a lord. You have no beliefs for yourself. All you need is the bushido code and you would be samurai.” He then walked up to the guy that showed his face to him. He stopped when he was face to face with him. “I will give you one chance to leave be for I will kill all of you. If you leave now you can pick up your buds up stairs and find yourself out of here…unharmed, now tell me is life better than money. Or are you going to tell me something else.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:58 pm
((Not able to use the computer for the last couple of days, and I end up buried....Fine, I'll dig myself out, as usual lol.))

They had been completely caught off guard, but the dwarf was more infuriated than confused.

The worse thing they could have done was surround him in earth.

The dwarf willed the ground to spit him and Raziel back out, shocking the ninja just long enough for him to sink his extendable claws into the man's chest. Raziel did the same with his assailant, sinking his blade easily into his enemy's chest.

They both ignored the sound of crumpling metal as they tossed their unfortunate opponents aside.

The dwarf dusted off his hands, his claws retracted safely into his gauntlets.

"So, what now?"

Raziel looked around quietly. These men had been part of a large group, but did not seem to be on a widespread assassination. They were after a single target, or else him and the dwarf would have been taken care of.

"I know it sounds unlike me, but we will wait here. Wherever these men came from, they will send more. Lutia can handle herself until we can reach her."

Angelic King Raziel

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:11 pm
"no ninja worth the title would ever decline a mission."
the aparent leader of these ninjas replied

the two ninja still alive retreated from the two a strange metal reflected from the tears in there clothing

((could somebody tell me what desta is doing?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:17 pm
blin got ot of the plane
"land!" he jumped out hugging the ground  

Blight_of_Luca

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:48 pm
Spotting the metal spider, Malem began to run towards it, her hands glowing with blue energy.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff