Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:05 pm
DeniedUltraSex
---------------------

Yaya had no clue what was happening, all she could do was let out a silent gasp.

What's this? She thought, suprisingly calm. Why did it feel so hot on her neck?

She tried to wriggle away from the uncomfortable pain, but she was held in place, just like a limestone statue.

---------------------

Shei drank to her hearts content, enjoying the thick texture, the alluring aroma of the fresh meal. It had been a long time since she had eaten this well. Being sure to leave enough blood to satisfactorily quench the thirst of the pure bred vampire, Rama, Shei left the girls dorm and entered the hallway to search for more fresh prey, knowing that Rama would join her as soon as she was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:30 pm
------------------------

Yaya fell to her knees, her vision blurry. She hadn't seen anything, so in her confusion and ache, she reached for her bed post helplessly.

Trying to pull herself up but failing miserably, she sat panting, while suddenly clasping her neck.

"Wha-what?" was all she could whisper before falling alseep. (Or fainting, lol?)

------------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:35 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Oh my god, I'm really sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have finals coming up next week, so I'm studying a lot to prepare. I'll try to get on more, okay? xD ] ]

Rama grinned viciously as she allowed Shei some time to enjoy the meal. As her chance to quench her thirst was allowed, an unseen force reared it's head in the innermost pit of her mind. The calm and controlled Rama was trying to come back. Her eyes that were once a piercing red were flickering and eventually faded into their usual hazel. She couldn't allow herself to feed off of any humans. It just wasn't allowed. She couldn't bring herself to force somebody to submit to the horrid fate of being a Level E vampire, and if she did, then all of what she'd hoped for would come crashing down on her.

With a quick shake of her head, Rama let out a quick breath and looked to Shei. "I can't..." She muttered just loud enough for Shei's ears to hear. "I'm a pureblood vampire." The pain of having to divulge such crucial and thought-provoking information weighed quite a bit on the girl's shoulders, but she smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I just wanted to teach them a lesson they'd never forget. Our work here is done."

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:54 pm
ranningu
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ Oh my god, I'm really sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have finals coming up next week, so I'm studying a lot to prepare. I'll try to get on more, okay? xD ] ]

Rama grinned viciously as she allowed Shei some time to enjoy the meal. As her chance to quench her thirst was allowed, an unseen force reared it's head in the innermost pit of her mind. The calm and controlled Rama was trying to come back. Her eyes that were once a piercing red were flickering and eventually faded into their usual hazel. She couldn't allow herself to feed off of any humans. It just wasn't allowed. She couldn't bring herself to force somebody to submit to the horrid fate of being a Level E vampire, and if she did, then all of what she'd hoped for would come crashing down on her.

With a quick shake of her head, Rama let out a quick breath and looked to Shei. "I can't..." She muttered just loud enough for Shei's ears to hear. "I'm a pureblood vampire." The pain of having to divulge such crucial and thought-provoking information weighed quite a bit on the girl's shoulders, but she smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I just wanted to teach them a lesson they'd never forget. Our work here is done."

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

ooc: yay ^.^ your back ^.^ *hugs*

Rama's words reached Shei, making the animal in control pause. Inwardly, Shei bargined with the beast within her soul. Finally her demeanor became the blank sheild it always was. Shei turned and headed back to the girls room in slow strides, shivering slightly at the lack of control she had over her inner instincts, though, the instincts soon convinced her that it had been worth it for the taste of fresh blood.

Shei knew though that too much had been spilled. No, the girl would not die, but Shei had gorged herself, needlessly devouring more life force than needed.

The air was thick with the metalic arouma, yet Shei no longer hungered for it. She had eaten plenty for tonight. Blood was slowly covering the floor of the girl's room. As Shei walked past her victim towards the window, she turned and smiled wickedly for a moment, her fangs portruding from her lips, blood covering her jaw and dripping from her chin and slowly down her neck, "Thankyou very much."

Heading out ahead of Rama, Shei hopped out the window.  

pwn_4thewyn

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:11 pm
-------------------------

When Yaya woke up she felt extremely groggy. Although, she was very calm. Yawning she got up, stumblingly slightly.

She walked over to the bathroom to brush her teeth, when she noticed faint indents on her neck.

Confused she walked back into her room sizing it up, as if it were the answer to a vital question.

Suddenly her eyes fell to the floor...

That's it! She thought, with a chill running through her, forcing her to tense up. (Tension, lol!)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:16 pm

Yaya laughed half-heartedly. Man! "Who would have thought I'd fallen alseep on my necklace!" She stated as if she wasn't the only one in the room.

Yaya, sighed looking out the window, for some reason in a really good mood. (Forgeting all her problems too!)

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Katsuro sat at his desk fileing incident papers for a mysterious mishap with one of the day students. Headmater Cross had told him not to worry about the girl though, but he couldn't help it.

Sighing, he remembered that if the 11th grade student hadn't have wondered in when she did, though the wounds from the peircings from the necklace weren't fatal.

Signing his name at the bottom of the page, he got up from his desk and stretched.

His eyes shone kindly as he greeted a student passing by his door as he left his office/room.

He walked lightfooted to the girls room and knocked on the door gently.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:48 pm
OOC: Is Yaya the girl? 0_o;;

-----------------------

Yaya was forced out of her giddy daze as she heard someone knock on the door, so faintly she almost didn't hear it.

"Yes?" She questioned, inviting them in with her voice. ( Little did she know she was so giddy and confused because of all that blood loss. O: )

-----------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:33 am
DeniedUltraSex
OOC: Is Yaya the girl? 0_o;;

-----------------------

Yaya was forced out of her giddy daze as she heard someone knock on the door, so faintly she almost didn't hear it.

"Yes?" She questioned, inviting them in with her voice. ( Little did she know she was so giddy and confused because of all that blood loss. O: )

-----------------------

ooc: yeah lol ^.^

President Katsuro opened the door slowly after hearing the girl's reply. Looking at the somewhat spaced out look on the girls face, his eyes moved to the floor. Sighing he stated, "The Headmaster said he would send a cleaning crew right away, but I guess not." Smiling politly at the girl, Katsuro walked up to her. I'm assuming that seeing as you were found at lunch, and it's well past dinner, that you haven't eaten anything, hmm?"

"I was going to head down to the dining room for a late supper. Would you give me the honor of accompaning me?" Smiling again he looked at the girl and waited for her response.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:18 pm
hi im new to this guild
kiko walking around the school to see where her class where going to be  

keiko Samurai

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:35 pm
Shei and Rama had made a lucky escape. Shei now lay in bed, now cleansed of the blood that had washed over her senses. Just a feint perfume of metal lingered, though, Shei knew it wouldn't last for long. Her chances of getting away with feeding were growing as the scent faded.

She couldn't let herself fall asleep though. Not tonight at least. To much adrenalin coursed through her veins. Getting a robe on, she walked out onto the balcony. it was almost time for the others to wake so Shei decided to get into her school uniform and slip downstairs into the grand library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Hikaru sat next to the stairs, her head leaning against the railing and her knees tucked under her chin. She had felt dizzy recently, and hadn't thought about moving around much.  

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:35 pm
kiko go home get ready for school walk out side walk up to the school open the door go to class may i should tallk to some to see if they no where this class is kiko fine where her class is  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:00 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Shei and Rama had made a lucky escape. Shei now lay in bed, now cleansed of the blood that had washed over her senses. Just a feint perfume of metal lingered, though, Shei knew it wouldn't last for long. Her chances of getting away with feeding were growing as the scent faded.

She couldn't let herself fall asleep though. Not tonight at least. To much adrenalin coursed through her veins. Getting a robe on, she walked out onto the balcony. it was almost time for the others to wake so Shei decided to get into her school uniform and slip downstairs into the grand library.

Hikari lay on the bed, watching Shei's movements at the corner of her eyes. "What happened?" Hikari ask, even though she had a pretty good idea of the past events. Not waiting for a reply, she ask softly" Are you ok?". Hikari rise from the bed, looking for any discomfort that might present in Shei's eyes.  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:42 pm
Somei Yoshino
pwn_4thewyn

Hikari lay on the bed, watching Shei's movements at the corner of her eyes. "What happened?" Hikari ask, even though she had a pretty good idea of the past events. Not waiting for a reply, she ask softly" Are you ok?". Hikari rise from the bed, looking for any discomfort that might present in Shei's eyes.

Shei glimpsed at her friend, and though she remained a blank visad (sp?), she was torn up inside on wither what she had done was right or wrong.
'Psh. That insolent girl got what was coming to her. Besides, her blood was delictable. Surely your cant deny it HanShukumei. You can't even try to. Ha!'
'Stop it...stop saying such things!'
'Ha! You know I'm right. You're so naive, HanShukumei. You can't not listen to me. It wont be long until you listen.'
Looking at Kari, Shei said in a barely audible whisper, "I just couldn't sleep...anyway, theres no point trying to now...its almost time for breakfast."
With that, Shei walked out the door and headed down the stairs.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff