PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:01 pm
"Tch ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:03 pm
"hmph..." and she leaned against a wall  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

NarutoFangirl8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:16 pm
[Damn,sorry for being so late on this.Lol]*Xelle had stood watching the entire fight between the other organization members and xemnas.~That was quite pathetic...~she pointed out as people started to desband.Walking over to her leader she stood in front of him and said ~you give us so much freedom we barely have an organization...you shouldn't tell us what we should do incase something like that were to happen again,we should always try to fight the same enemy,otherwise...we don't really have an organization now do we...freedom is good to a certain extent..and to be quite truthful I would have rather had xemnas as a leader then you..at least he has a sense of direction and a goal,unlike you who change your mind ever so often..I will kill sora,and not because of your reward..but if you have any further orders that are worth while...then send me for~with that she turned away from them and began to walk away.Stopping she turned back to the boy who had spoken so freshly to her leader.~and you...if you don't care so much about what happens here..and don't feel like you have freedom..you could always take your leave..acting like the way you do is rather irritating..~now that she had finished her statement she was ready to leave.Without further hesitating she made a portal and dissapeared.* (I am sorry if my character is like that,and she doesn't mean to defy the leader...just it's the way she is.Please don't get mad.Lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:09 pm
"Never said I felt like I didn't have any freedom ...I'm here for the same reason as all of you ... In case you were wondering ..."  

General Paz

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:17 pm
"we all are here for different reasons, so give up the act." roxanne said to him without moving from the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:48 am
"Well, if anyone actually feels like they actually might want to get something done, instead of arguing, we do have an agenda to stick to."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas