Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What Pisses You Off Today? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feeling on Ann Coulter.....
  Die....NOW!
  Ok person
  I adore Ann Coulter. (Can you really say that with a strait face?)
View Results

Killian Darkwater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:03 pm
I do say, Adult swim provides some beastly quality of entertainment. =3 Go-go Dethklok.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:59 pm
Whats pissing me off today?
1. My Lazy-a** Stepdad
2. My Lazy-a** Stepdad
3. My Lazy-a** Stepdad

Yep, that just about covers it.

Becka Minato

Killian Darkwater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:54 pm
Conservapedia? WTF?

Yeah--check out this thread in the GeeDee. It has a cute little link to a so called 'Conservative Christian Wikipedia'. =/ I'm not pissed that they put up the site, hell no, to each their own ya know? But what I am pissed about is they way they--oh yeesh, just read the damned thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:48 pm
Just it just have to be today?

Every day I got to work I get pissed off by many things, but nothing pisses me off more than the dreaded drive-thru. I work in a pharmacy. Yes, a pharmacy. Not McDonald's. Not Burger King. A friggin pharmacy, and for some stupid reason we have a drive-thru. I guess it's for convenience, but the people who actually need to use the drive-thru aren't the ones using it. You'd think the elderly, whom can barely walk would use it and people with teams of children with them, but no. All too often we end up waiting on lazy assed teenagers, adults, and morbidly obese people. I'm sorry, but if you weigh more than a mack truck you're a** needs to be walking, and it you have both legs, and they both work well, get off your a**.

I was really pissed off when some woman, with no physical handicapps of any kind, demanded I go up to the front of the store and get her a pack of cigarettes. When I told her that I'm not going to do that, she said "well, the sign says full service." I then had to tell her that it means full service on pharmacy needs, not personal shopper service. She was pissed, but you know what, I hate smoking, and I don't smoke. If you want to smoke, get your own friggin cigarettes. Also, I'm a pharamcy technician. I work in the pharmacy. I'm not going to be your b***h and play fetch for you, because you just don't feel like using your legs today. UGH!!!

Ah... it's so nice to vent.  

_C r y s t a l_RB

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:03 pm
Avicia
Just it just have to be today?

Every day I got to work I get pissed off by many things, but nothing pisses me off more than the dreaded drive-thru. I work in a pharmacy. Yes, a pharmacy. Not McDonald's. Not Burger King. A friggin pharmacy, and for some stupid reason we have a drive-thru. I guess it's for convenience, but the people who actually need to use the drive-thru aren't the ones using it. You'd think the elderly, whom can barely walk would use it and people with teams of children with them, but no. All too often we end up waiting on lazy assed teenagers, adults, and morbidly obese people. I'm sorry, but if you weigh more than a mack truck you're a** needs to be walking, and it you have both legs, and they both work well, get off your a**.

I was really pissed off when some woman, with no physical handicapps of any kind, demanded I go up to the front of the store and get her a pack of cigarettes. When I told her that I'm not going to do that, she said "well, the sign says full service." I then had to tell her that it means full service on pharmacy needs, not personal shopper service. She was pissed, but you know what, I hate smoking, and I don't smoke. If you want to smoke, get your own friggin cigarettes. Also, I'm a pharamcy technician. I work in the pharmacy. I'm not going to be your b***h and play fetch for you, because you just don't feel like using your legs today. UGH!!!

Ah... it's so nice to vent.

xd Thats so one of my pet peeves as well. Like when fat people park in the handicapped spots so they don't have to walk very far. Yeah, your doctor may have given you a handicap sign but that doesn't mean you can't at least TRY to get your weight under control. "But I have a lymph node problem" uh huh... Sure you do. I have one too. See? This a**? Its from eating McDonalds and not going to the gym afterwards. Oh, I mean, my lymph nodes have been acting up, yeah....  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff