Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:36 pm
O.o OH HELL NO!!!! scream *Burns Down a building and runs around screaming blood curdling screams*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:05 am
Just tell me, where did you read that Jill had died?  

Valimai

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:00 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Just tell me, where did you read that Jill had died?
Yeah. I was wondering that myself. o_o  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:25 pm
Jill isn't dead.
She's hiding like Chris, Claire, and the other goodguys.
I'd hide too if I had Nemmy, Alfred, Alexia, and other monsters after me and finally got the chance to escape.  

Das Jabberwockie

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:30 pm
DasJabberwockie
Jill isn't dead.
I'd hide too if I had Nemmy, Alfred, Alexia, and other monsters after me and finally got the chance to escape.
she escaped to europe where they had a little bunker they used.. Leon was in code veronica the book he was supposed to go save claire but barry, jill, n chris said no.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:31 pm
The saddest part was when Ada and Leon had to split each other and was never seen unil RE4 came out. I think they would make a good lookin cupple. But I'm better with him. so hah. biggrin  

rEvilation_chick18

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:11 pm
rEvilation_chick18
The saddest part was when Ada and Leon had to split each other and was never seen unil RE4 came out. I think they would make a good lookin cupple. But I'm better with him. so hah. biggrin

No he's mine!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:13 pm
DasJabberwockie
Jill isn't dead.

That' what I was thinking, Capcom can't kill a main character, they would be hated! By me first! scream  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Solarfall97

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:01 am
Ada's "death" in the Leon A scenario. Sad, until the end of the Claire B scenario.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:03 am
Resident Isaka
DasJabberwockie
Jill isn't dead.

That' what I was thinking, Capcom can't kill a main character, they would be hated! By me first! scream
i still hate them for killing off Steve. Any member of the guild should accept this as basic knowledge. XD  

Valimai

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:29 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Resident Isaka
DasJabberwockie
Jill isn't dead.

i still hate them for killing off Steve. Any member of the guild should accept this as basic knowledge. XD

But I have a theory: maybe Wesker will give him the same virus that he have and Steve will come back to life. For what? To have a other subordinate like Ada maybe confused  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:01 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Resident Isaka
DasJabberwockie
Jill isn't dead.

Lol xd I admit, I'm not surprised that you said that.  

Uenna

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:43 am
Uenna
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Resident Isaka
DasJabberwockie
Jill isn't dead.

Lol xd I admit, I'm not surprised that you said that.
True. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:48 pm
hm... i would have to say the saddest moment was when ada came back to haunt poor leon. he must have wanted to slam his head against a rock. either that or that he was forced to be a gov agent on account of sherry.... crying  

[Visadi]

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:51 pm
suupashiranui
hm... i would have to say the saddest moment was when ada came back to haunt poor leon. he must have wanted to slam his head against a rock. either that or that he was forced to be a gov agent on account of sherry.... crying
Eh Sherry Ish evil... Ada probaby ment to smash his head into the rocks during....

**********SPOILER!********************
She encounters him on the boat and lets go of the steering wheel  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas