Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What a True Emo is... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you are....
  Emo
  a poll whore
  a ninja pirate!
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:17 am
Soviet Mudkipz
xXxMCR-CAITYxXx
Soviet Mudkipz
-the.kid.kicked.out-
this topic gets awfully boring....but i agree w/ the meaning you posted. i'm actually surprised that no one's protested,...YET. domokun
it's because they're scared to find out al lthey stand for isn't true and such
but i am protesting about your pol lthough
ninjas and pirates cannot coexist
therefore you would kill yourself with either a gunshot, cannon fire, a cutlass, or some sort of retarded ninja weapon

hey! me n my friend kat are nirates (ninja pirates) which proves u can be a ninja pirate! we're coming 2 muck up day wearing a black ninja outfit and a pirate hat, with a ninja star, samurai sword, pistol, sword, cutlass, and all that (all plastic of course)
lol
it's not possible, it's jsut retarded if you try
The ninja within will rip away the pirate, causing the body to implode.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:23 pm
EmoJirachi
My friend got randomly bored on the internet one day so she searched the true meaning of Emo...This is what she got...

Quote:
I was bored on the internet today, and I looked up the word EMO. I did this because, well, I'm bored. The term that people use now a days is actually slang. EMO is actually short emotional, which came from the different band members getting like that on stage. So the term EMO is for music. Not for depressed people (no offense). So when people say that they are EMO, they are actually saying that they are emotional with their music. Not because you are depressed. I mean, you can use it, but it means the the word EMO is for music, not because you are depressed.

WRONG! musically Emo is short for Emotive Hardcore which was a subgenre of hardcore back like in the 80s or something, bands like Angel Hair, Neil Perry, Maximillian Colby, etc... but it is true they do get emotional on stage thou. I still like screamo bands (Saetia, I Hate Myself, Circle Takes The Square) over Emotive Hardcore  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 pm
~yawns~ Well this was a boring topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Hey look, I just killed this forum. How sad.  

.killed.tears.

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:10 pm
no, you didn't...and don't make pointless posts, there's an edit button for a reason  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:14 pm
.killed.tears.
Hey look, I just killed this forum. How sad.

Yes, couldn't possibly be down to the fact I single handedly crush the souls of all who appear here...  

Rellik San
Captain

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:51 pm
Yeah, I know there is edit thing. I'm being honest, this topic is boring. I hear and get that stupid question all the time and I'm pretty sure people are getting annoyed by the question about what emo really means.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:10 pm
it's because it hasn't been truly realized, no one really knows  

The Dadalorian
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:33 pm
We'll here is a question for people. What is the point asking what emo truely means if no one know fo sure? To me, I think it's kind of pointless sense all you really get for an answer is people opinon about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:07 pm
that's becasue they think they know
there probably is one
but look at what everyone says? its' all different with a few similarities  

The Dadalorian
Crew

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Yeah, I've noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:40 pm
Aona-dono
.. don't you get bored of this? ,-,

THANK-YOU  

Admiral-Bitter

Jolly i_eat_rainbowz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:52 pm
xdownwithxtheshipx
What the f**k? The only genre based on stage presence is Shoegaze and Emo is short of Emotive Hardcore. If it ment emotional every style of music would be Emo. Rap, Metal, Techno, Country, etc could all be Emo if that was the real meaning of it, but I guess people are too ******** stupid to realize that.

Strange how when I googled Emo this came up. You probably suck at search engines though so you're forgiven.

I agree with you on that one but once you think about emo can mean different things to different people. In my opinion emo is what you just explaind right here btw thats pure genious.....some think its a way of life or an emotion others emotional to music but i guess there is no real meaning to EMO  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:30 pm
dint this guild already have a post like this before?  

the_magnus_bane

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:40 am
the_magnus_bane
dint this guild already have a post like this before?
idk, it's just funny seeing how wrong people are  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games