Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:15 pm
Selena and Jade finaly saw Xoric, and heard his voice. He was standing in front of a completely burned house. They ran over, standing a ways away. "..." Selena said nothing. Her thoughts were on her own past. Emerald stepped forward. "You...that house...what happened here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:53 am
Xoric glanced averted his eyes and quickly wiped them with his sleeve. Xoric faced them again and he noticed Selena was with him this time.
They're always connected as if by a bond... Xoric thought.
"This was my home before I was transformed in to a keyblade knight and had my life changed forever." Xoric said. "This was where I came home from school, where I could relax at, and most importantly, where I met..." Xoric had trouble saying at stopped. "I never knew who my real parents were, but these folks were kind enough to adopt me. Even though their house was really small and they were poor, I accepted their adoption. I never cared about how rich someone was, it was how they were on the inside. And then I met, this girl named Briana. She was the first love of my life and she would always come over. My life had gone up, until the dark portal swallowed me up and I became a keyblade knight." Xoric said concluding his story.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:11 pm
Selena flinched at the story. Almost like her own life, although hers had been twisted. "You..." Emerald began to speak. Selena looked at him. He was shaking. "This place... You knew Briana?" Selena patted him.
"It's alright, Emerald. You don't have to..." she wasn't quite sure what to say. If she had a heart, it would be reaching out to her friend. Jade arrived at that moment. He, too, if he had one, would be pouring his heart out. Instead, he stood a respectful distance away, holding Emerald's shoulder. In a way, they were like two brothers and a sister, because they had seen so much together, and worked together for so long.
"I..." Emerald had chosed to continue. "I lived here as well. In this town..." He looked at its burnt remains. Selena had put it the majority of it out, but some small pieces were still on fire. The scene was smoking, and Selena covered her mouth, coughing wildly. Jade hit her over the back in an attempt to make her stop, but as that didn't work he walked with her a little away, where she could breath and Xoric and Emerald could talk of they wished.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:47 am
Xoric paused looking over the remains of his house. He felt as though there was a huge weight on his shoulders and he found every action he did difficult to use.
"Emerald, do you know where that hooded man came from?" Xoric said. "Because if you do, I need to find whatever faction they belong to and get veangence for out town."
Xoric again looked over the charred remains of the town he had once loved and felt his heartbeat starting to hurt him.
When I'm actually happy for once, it gets all taken away from me. Xoric thought depressed. When I finally meet the one person I can actually love, she gets killed.
Xoric thought about Briana, and realized with a shock that Selena and her looked almost the same despite Selena's attitude toward Keyblade knights.
Snapping out his thoughts, he turned to Emerald.
"Please Emerald, I need to know where I can find who did this." Xoric pleaded.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:39 pm
Emerald paused. "...Yes, I do. But," he said, holding up his hands. "I cannot tell you. Fluorspar is my superior. I would tell you, as I... I lived here once as well, if not for only a short period of time," Emerald said. "I would need Fluorspar's permission to tell you that classified information. That man... This trouble goes far beyond that. Where he came from is exactly what we, the Generals, fight against, or part of it, at least."
Selena heard her name mentioned, but her throat was so filled with smoke that she continued coughing, with Jade trying to get the smoke out with magic. Finally, she cought her breath, thanking Jade.
"No problem," he murmured. Selena thought as she took control over her own breathing. Sure, Xoric looked familiar, but hadn't she, well, killed the one she had thought loved her, but left her when she left? There was no way; the stories just didn't match up. Unless your memory is wrong, her mind nagged her. She shooed those thoghts away as both she and Jade walked back.
"What was that? I heard my name," she said, crossing her arms. Emerald rubbed the back of his head, uncertain on how to continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:12 pm
(([Cloud_Strife]SOLDIER, I'm not going to be here for awhile, about 10 days. Could you take over my characters? ...Please don't make them do stupid things, though. Regretably, Selena cannot be Briana because her past name was something else, which I reveal later. Plus, the one she loved betrayed her. The only reason I'm saying this is so that you don't make her do that when that's not her.))  

Countess Valentine

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its doesnt matter to me what you are or what you have done in the past."Karen put her hand on his cheek and gently and softly pushes him face toward her again"Neo your my friend now. And plus you are cute."
((OMFG everyone stop doing that everywhere i go someone says im cute its getting rediculous)) he smiles " are you sure you dont kind who i am and actually you kinda cute to"
((but isnt it mostly me who does it on the rps with you. xD))"i dont mind and thanks"Karen smiled.
okay *a tear comes down his cheek* this is the first time someone has ever not cared who i was
"dont cry."Karen hugs him.
((omg i just realized i switched karen and mirei personlity around opps...))
((how so)) sorry its just never mind *gets up* so what now  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its doesnt matter to me what you are or what you have done in the past."Karen put her hand on his cheek and gently and softly pushes him face toward her again"Neo your my friend now. And plus you are cute."
((OMFG everyone stop doing that everywhere i go someone says im cute its getting rediculous)) he smiles " are you sure you dont kind who i am and actually you kinda cute to"
((but isnt it mostly me who does it on the rps with you. xD))"i dont mind and thanks"Karen smiled.
okay *a tear comes down his cheek* this is the first time someone has ever not cared who i was
"dont cry."Karen hugs him.
((omg i just realized i switched karen and mirei personlity around opps...))
((how so)) sorry its just never mind *gets up* so what now
((Mirei is the one who cares about people and doesnt care what they are or what they have done and karen is the one who doesnt care to much.))"i dont know"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

AKHaze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:55 am
Selena even though she was far away, she heard everything Xoric and Emerald were talking about. She found out that Xoric's ambition was to go and exact his veangence on the men that destroyed his town. Selena had the authority to tell Xoric, but why should she? He was a Keyblade knight after all. But she felt a connection with him, not a romantic one, but she could tell Xoric had good intents about his destiny.
"All right I'll tell you." Selena said walking forward surprising the two boys. "Don't think this means we're friends, just think of it as... a favor you'll have to pay back." Then she walked over to Xoric and quickly whispered the location to Xoric. Xoric eyes widened and he was more or less surprised.
"What kind of people are they to live there!?" Xoric said aloud. Then Xoric turned back to the three Generals. They didn't know much about him yet, they helped him anyway. He also remembered Selena's words about how he had to repay her favor.
Don't worry, I will Fluorspar. Xoric thought.
"Alright, thanks guys! Hopefully, I'll see you again." Xoric said smiling. He then walked away and began the most important task of his lifetime.

"Are you sure that was a good idea?" Jade asked Selena. Selena didn't respond she was thinking deeply about Xoric. The other was dead, yet he was almost the same except he posessed more... kinder attributes.
It's almost as though they were exact opposites, but yet all the same. Selena thought.
"We'll go and help Xoric when he needs it." Selena said ignoring Jade's question. "For now, let's go."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:34 pm
heads out and look for some one  

Kaje The Wolf

AKHaze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:34 pm
While Xoric was traveling across the worlds, he encounted many landmarks that had an important purpose in history. He see the legendary canyon where the Keyblade master Sora had fought 1000 heartless single-handedly. He visited the clock tower where the Phantom heartless had spawned out of. He had even visited Olympus Colieuseum and fought in a few tournaments. But he knew he was just delaying his encounter with that group.

The three Generals returned to their briefing hall for what was supposedly a revised version of the plan.
" Okay, thanks to Emerald and Xoric, we now we have on less enemy to deal with. However, the main problem is...there are over a hundred of men like the one you and Xoric fought." Selena said to Emerald. "But, Xoric may not come back alive from his mission. He is planning on attacking hundreds of those men with no reinforcements. We would need someone like him to aid us in our battle."
"If you knew the odds of him winning, why did you tell him where to find them?" Jade asked accusingly. That was a good question and Selena didn't know how to respond.
"If you saw him when he was getting infected by the Heartless contamination, you wouldn't have to worry about him." Emerald said. "Like Fluorspar said before, if he needs help, we'll go and help him."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:14 pm
runs into some heartless during his walk as he takes them quickly he see one getting away so he runs after it  

Kaje The Wolf

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:02 am
((I'M BACK! Thanks for taking over Selena and the others for me!))
Selena threw out a file onto the table. "Like I said earlier, the Dark Hall is the one responsible for everything. The weakening of our High Lady, and Xoric's problems. "I have every intention of continuing with our planned siege. I will hold the eastern island, and form an assault brigade. I should be strong enough to attack, and if necessary, hold it in siege if enemy reinforcements come. Jade. You will take the southern gate. It's well armed, with ballistae ((giant arrows)) and cannons. However, since you are extremely fast, you are good for that. Lastly, Emerald. You take the northen side of the Dark Kingdom and Hall. It's cold up there, and you have the greatest tolerance for that. There are mostly heartless up there, so you shouldn't have a hard time."
"What about the western area? That's the border with our White Hall, and if we leave it unmanned we will fail, and the High Lady will perish," Jade pointed out. Selena took out a map.
"Ah, I see," Emerald said, rubbing his chin. He pointed to the western border. "That makes sense." Selena had drawn a line on the border. "The Gate of Light should hold." Jade just looked confused. "Don't worry; we'll explain later. You just joined, and so we'll fill you in." The three left the conference room, talking loosely, much like a family. They needed to save their energy for their assault in a few days.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:51 am
(Hey! Welcome back!)
Xoric finally reached his destination. After many weeks of non-stop travel, he managed to find the place he was looking for. He glanced up at the huge odd shaped black mountain. It was said that the air inside and at the top of the mountain was so poisonous, that you would only be able to last a few hours before the poison would infect you forever. And the poison was not organic either, it was made out of complete sorcery. Xoric knew all to well what would happen if the poison infected you. He glanced at his bandaged wrapped arm. If it weren't for the poison, he'd still be completely human.
For everything that you've done to me, my family, and my friends, you will all pay! Xoric said summoning his keyblade. He charged in to the cavern, and immediatly the poison began taking its effect.
I can't stay in here for too long. Xoric thought. But he wouldn't give up. Coughing, he ran even deeper in to the dark abyss.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:22 pm
The High Lady coughed. She was finding it more and more difficult to breathe. Almost immediately, Fluorspar appeared with her medicine and some water, giving it to her quickly. The High Lady's breathing returned to normal, and she thanked Fluorspar with a nod. In a way, you could have said that Fluorspar was not only the High Lady's most trusted General but also her most trusted friend and helper. "Here," Fluorspar said gently. They were in the High Lady's chambers. "You need your rest. Tomorrow is another day," she said, switching off some lights. "Good night," she said, leaving the rooms. She took out a key and locked the door. Jade and Emerald greeted her in a courtyard, just a ways away.
"How's she doing?" Jade asked. Night was falling quickly.
"Mm, not well. She's paler than usual, and the coughing fits are getting worse."
"Do we have to fix our plan to go earlier?" Emerald asked. Selena thought.
"Yes. As much as I hate to rush, we must go tonight. If things get any worse... When I gave her her medicine tonight, she barely got it down. If it gets worse, she won't be able to stop. I've already had the brigades issued. You know what to do," she said firmly. The others nodded, but hesitated upon leaving. "If anything happens," Selena started. "If anything happens to any one of us, I just want you to know..." she choked on her words. Both Jade and Emerald took hold of her shoulders.
"We know," they croaked out. If they had feelings, they'd all be on the verge of tears. They all looked at each other, knowing fully well that it was possible that they wouldn't survive. Silently, they walked to their respective brigades, rousing their troops and gathering their soldiers. Selena's brigade was made up entirely of women, and they were often called the Army of the High Lady. One of Selena's trusted advisors approached her.
"We're ready, my lady." Selena nodded, and the troop marched, rode, and flew into the starless night. In her heart, Selena knew that someone, either Jade, Emerald, or even herself, was going to die this night, for a Blood Moon hung low in the sky, and a circle of ravens hoovered above, silent lurkers in the dark.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff