Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:17 am
Vaxlyn struggled against the beast, but with no prevail. Her said was bleeding more from rubbing up against it, and she felt new bruises appearing all over. "Let me go!" Vaxlyn screamed out in anger as she pounded at the arm that was holding her.
The beast didn't say anything, but it just held onto her tighter.
"Let go!" Vaxlyn growled, unleashing the wolf inside her.
She was surounded by darkness untill she had completely transformed into a wolf.
It was a mainly grey wolf, with black going down from it's ears to the tip of the tail. It's under-belly was a darker grey, and it had red marks on it's legs and rump. Her eyes gleamed red as she bit into the beasts arm.
The monster roared out in pain, and moved her to a different arm. She bit him again, and this time the beast wacked her agaisnt the head, knocking her out. Her red makrs turned a blueish-green, and so did her eyes, but she stayed in wolf form as the beast flew farther away from the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:44 am
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria turned to Xerox, and lifted him off the ground, holding his shirt collar angrily. "What did you say!!!" she seethed. He repeated himself, and Xemaria resisted the urge to throw him against a wall. Instead, she put him down, and spun around, turning to Taryx. "You," she said, pointing. She strode upto him. "You, all of you, you're all in. With one condition. We need Vaxlyn back. We need you to help us. We're all going in, and if you want in, you can help us," she stated. She added quietly, "This isn't Xemnas's test all over again. I'm going, Xeringulos will go, Xerox will go, and Kura," she added, glaring at her, "will go too. So, how about it?" she said, offering a hand to shake to seal a deal.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Really! I tried my hardest to get her back, and I told her to come back here because she was hurt, but she would listen. She just said that she'd be fine! Plus...I think it's gonna be kind of hard to find her because the thing just dissapeared...I didn't see where it went. I'm sorry." Xerox yelled, trying to explain everything. He always seemed to screw things up.  

Cliff-The-Vampire

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:34 am
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria turned to Xerox, and lifted him off the ground, holding his shirt collar angrily. "What did you say!!!" she seethed. He repeated himself, and Xemaria resisted the urge to throw him against a wall. Instead, she put him down, and spun around, turning to Taryx. "You," she said, pointing. She strode upto him. "You, all of you, you're all in. With one condition. We need Vaxlyn back. We need you to help us. We're all going in, and if you want in, you can help us," she stated. She added quietly, "This isn't Xemnas's test all over again. I'm going, Xeringulos will go, Xerox will go, and Kura," she added, glaring at her, "will go too. So, how about it?" she said, offering a hand to shake to seal a deal.

"Well", said Taryx, "you have yourself a deal. Nobodies!" he yelled, referring to his group, "Help find and bring back Vaxlyn if you want a permanent home!" Xaringulos led them out of the building. "A bit excited are we?" "It's just," answered Karixous, speaking up for the first time, "I want to fight again. It's been awhile." "I hear ya, brother." Was the response from Exvarol, from the back of the group. "Now," said Erixon, "Where would she be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:55 am
Vaxlyn woke up and reconized the buildings that were around her as she flew. She quickly transformed back in to her normal human form, and trew one of her custom blades at a building, hoping some one would reconize it, and try to find her.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Tokyoanimefan

"I'll be glad to help Vaxlyn anyday." said Kura, ignoring Xemaria's hand. "But first, where was the last place she was seen?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:13 pm
I was with her when she was abducted just outside of the castle doors...Then the beast and her dissapeared..." Xerox hung his head in shame for not being able to save her.  

Cliff-The-Vampire

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:23 pm
The beast landed in some sort of court-yard. Vaxlyn looked up wearily from the beasts arm and saw a castle that looked like it was being re-built from some sort of fight. She was exausted from trying in vain to get away from the beast that she didn't have anymore energy left.
There were other heartless around the place, and a few of them came up to the beast. It handed her over to them, and they chained her and put her in a cart for moving.
Vaxlyn looked up at the dark night sky and noticed it was different. It didn't look like the normal shifty sky at the nobody castle. This sky has many stars, and a few ominus clouds. She looked to her right and saw what looked like a mountian with a town perched on it. The town was lit brightly with street lamps, and house lanterns.
Vaxlyn wished she had enough energy to call for help.
The heartless took her inside the castle and down into a dungeon.

A few hours later, when Vaxlyn had enough energy, she screamed out a cry for help. It echoed through the castle, but Vaxlyn didn't think that it reached the ears of the citizens in the town.
She just prayed that it did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Xemaria rubbed her head. She snapped her fingers. "The monster. Xerox, what exactly did it look like? Was it a heartless, or a nobody?"
"Heartless."
She thought, remembering everything she knew about heartless. "I'm not sure, but I remember an old heartless castle. I could tell you exactly what it looks like, but I can't remember where it is," she said. "Maybe in Holl-, er, Radient Garden. It's got this courtyard, and it's being rebuilt from a skirmish. Any ideas?" Xemaria asked. She tapped her foot impatiently. "We have to go soon, so does that sound right at all?"  

Countess Valentine

Cliff-The-Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:11 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria rubbed her head. She snapped her fingers. "The monster. Xerox, what exactly did it look like? Was it a heartless, or a nobody?"
"Heartless."
She thought, remembering everything she knew about heartless. "I'm not sure, but I remember an old heartless castle. I could tell you exactly what it looks like, but I can't remember where it is," she said. "Maybe in Holl-, er, Radient Garden. It's got this courtyard, and it's being rebuilt from a skirmish. Any ideas?" Xemaria asked. She tapped her foot impatiently. "We have to go soon, so does that sound right at all?"

"Well, it had a TON of arms, and they all had swords in the hands...And it could fly...So yeah...It sounds about right..." Xerox said, while trying to remeber what the beast looked like.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:39 pm
Vaxlyn was lying on the stone, cold, and damp floor staring at the wall across from her. She had given up hope of ever getting out...It felt like days since she had seen anyone that she knew. The heartless barely fed her, but that wasn't what was bothering her, nor was the constant darkness that surrounded her, it was that non of them said a word to her. She was usually not bothered by it, but just their eirey silence as they did things confused her. She had heard people talking out side of the castle before, lik if they were planning something, but she didn't reconize their voices or understand what they were saying, they spoke too quietly.
Vaxlyn's side had stopped bleeding, but it still pained her often, it looked like it was going to need stitches when ever she had the chance to get it fixed.
"Why am I so alone?" Vaxlyn croaked, her own voice sounding strange to her.
Vaxlyn rolled onto her back in her small cell and stared at the ceiling untill she fell into a dreamless sleep.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:07 pm
Xaringulos listened to Xemaria and Xerox and made a decision. "Let's just go then! If she's not there, then we can look somewhere else. But these guys are starting to get restless..." He gestured at the rejects, who were sparring to bide the time and to get back in shape. Taryx, with his gunblade, Xirius, with his knives, Karixous, with his axes, Exvarol, with his morphgun, Erixon, with his rapier, and Ixulon, with his chains were in the middle of a heated battle royale. "Boys," muttered Zinixia. Xaringulos watched on with a twinkle in his eye. It was a really exciting battle to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:49 am
Xemaria watched them fight for a moment, then took off running. "I'm going to find her!" she called behind her, her Organization cloak trailing behind her. Xili followed quickly abandoning her fight, and Xinixia followed suit. They ran beside Xemaria. "Follow me," she said. The two once-reject nobodies followed her down quite a few corridors, until they ended up on a balcony. Zinixia looked around and saw a large castle fort type thing.
"Is that where Vaxlyn is being held?" she asked warily. The sky above the castle crackled with lightning, and the whole thing was a giant blockade of heartless.
"Yes. The reason I brought you up here is because this," she said, gesturing. "is the only way I can teleport us fron here to there. The others will be able to follow, but this is the only way that castle can be reached," she said. She summoned a portal, and the three walked through it, ending up in the entrance hall of the large fort, and surrounded by heartless. Xemaria brandished her glaive, and Xili and Zinixia brought out their weapons. They cut the heartless down, but more kept coming. The three regrouped in the middle. "Zinixia. Xili. Split up. We can search this castle for Vaxlyn easier if we split up," Xemaria said. Zinixia ran off in one direction, but Xili waited for a moment.
"Xemaria, don't get yourself killed. She...she won't forgive me if you die," she said. Xemaria smiled slightly.
"Xili, she won't forgive me if you die either," Xemaria said. The two nodded at each other and ran off in their own directions. They're both good. I'll do everything I can to make sure they don't die, too With those thoughts, Xemaria set off running as fast as she could, and decimating any heartless that got in her way.  

Countess Valentine

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:20 am
Xaringulos watched as the girls left. "Hey wait up! Taryx, get your group and lets get going!" They followed Xemaria and watched her go through the portal, then it dissapeared. "Dammit!" yelled Taryx. "Now we'll never be able to get through." "I wouldn't be so sure," said Dalbex calmly, as he stepped forward to the edge of the balcony and opened another portal. "All you need is patience. Quickly now." Dalbex went first, and the others followed suit. "Where are they? asked Noxulous, after appearing in front of the castle, "I don't see them." "But there are heartless, and tons of them," pointed out Xirius. "Let me take care of them," said Ixulon. He rose into the air, took out his chains, started to scream a dark brown and black aura was sent over the grounds. Heartless died instantly on the spot. "It's going to kill us," pointed out Xaringulos, who had never experienced this before. "Not if you have the right defense," pointed out Dalbex, who raised a wall of rock to protect them all. When it was lowered, the only thing that was left standing was Ixulon. "Let's move forward." Xaringulos was amazed at the power of his attack. "All the heartless, they're gone!" Ixulon started to smile. "That's what happens when you put your whole being into an attack. Now let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:19 pm
Vaxlyn heard faint comotion above her, and she sat up. A heartless open her prison and dragged her out of it. She struggled but the gave up. It took her to a room were some strange heartkless were surrounded around a table. The heartless that was holding her put her on the table and then left the room, closing the door behind it's self.
Vaxlyn looked at the faceless heartless. She was confused why she was here, and what was going to happen. "What's going on?" Vaxly asked, knowing they couldn't answer.
One of the heartless touched her and a voice came into her head. The voice was dark, and raspy. It said, "Be still child. This will only take a few moments to get what we need."
"What exactly do you need?" Vaxlyn asked aloud.
"You're memories, and things about the Organization. You know more than you think you do." The voice called again. "Just relax while we do out business."
"No! I won't let you! You can't get into my head!" Vaxlyn yelled as she fought against the hands that touched her.
"Be still child."More of the raspy voices called in her head.
"No! Let me GO!" Vaxlyn once again turned into a wolf and stood on the table, growling at the heartless.
The heartless backed away for a moment, but then circled around her more tightly. Vaxlyn slashed at them with her claws and teeth, but with no prevail. Eventually, after killing two, she was exsausted, and when back to human form.
The heartless laid her down again, with her struggling, and they all touched her lightly on her amrs and legs, reaching into her mind.
Vaxlyn screamed in horror as their horrible minds touched hers.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:16 pm
Xemaria, Xili, and Zinixia had literally crashed into each other, when they heard a scream from downstairs. "Vaxlyn!" Xemaria cried, being the first one to get up and run. Zinixia was buried under Xili, who wasn't completely conscious enough to get up by herself. Zinixia shoved her off, picked her up, and ran after Xemaria. She heard the boys behind her, fighting the heartless, but kept running anyway.
Xemaria found a door leading downstairs and kicked it open, smashing it. She ran downstairs to find Vaxlyn, stuck to a table, completely surrounded by heartless. No! I won't let them destroy her too! she thought. She began slashing them wildly, with no thought to technique or strategy, only saving one of the only people who had truly cared about what happened to her. She smashed heartless after heartless, plowing her way through. Soon, Zinixia joined her, first dropping Xili, who was still out of it. They didn't say a word; they both knew that they had to get Vaxlyn out of there as soon as possible.
"Xemaria! Watch out!" Zinixia called. Xemaria gasped as one of the heartless got a blow in. She began to bleed, but she didn't care. She just kept going. She made her way to the table, still deep in heartless, but she lifted Vaxlyn anyway, and still fought, with the nobody on her back. I'm so sorry, Vaxlyn. I couldn't get here sooner. I know what happened; it'd hard to explain. I hope the boys come soon, I'm feeling lightheaded, and I'm not sure how much longer... I'm sorry I couldn't live up to your standards, sister. Xemaria thought. The first portion of her thoughts had been directed at Vaxlyn, and Xemaria thought that she could hear them, but the second part was at Xemaria's sister, long gone. Xili had gotten up, and was fighting to. Xemaria got hit again, but kept fighting. They all hoped the boys would come soon; they could get them all out of this.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff