Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:25 pm
Alixraen
Xirius ran into a room and saw Cessy wtih Naixen and Xemnas. Suddenly has angry mood turned sour in front of the Superior. "Good day, Mr. Superior." He quickly turned to Cessy. "What is going on here? I have been wandering the castle for hours, after those dimwits left me alone in that room, and now...What the hell is going on!!?"

the moment Xirius finished talking, Xemnas pulled together his strangth to speak to the entruding boy, "Xirius, what makes you think you can intrude into my prevet chaimbers. you have no right to-"

Cessy cuts him off, "Oh, pipe down you old crone, The boy is not hurting anyone." Xemnas eyed Cessy crewedly, he did not like that crone comment at the least, he would have to pay her back for it, later.

Cessy perked a smile on his lips as she spoke to Xirius, "Come, sit," she padded at a spot next to her, "I might need you help, young man. I will answer all of your questions in do time, just come sit."

Xemnas didn't even try to protest. He was saving what ever energy he had for more important issues.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:30 pm
xquietrosex
Quote:

Vexen did not, indeed, care what happened to Rose, but he was becoming curios as to what had been going on in the past few hours. He had been in the lab since ealry that morning and hadn't come out until now. I figured He'd find Siax later and have him report. After all, Vexen was a higher member then him.

Vexen began to lead Rose down an opposite hallway, but where to take her was another question. He thought of where axel would be if he were him looking for someone. Other thoughts floated in his mind, he could just kill her. but killings weren't his particular catagory of experties. Vexen was a man of science, after all. that's when an odd idea hit him.

"Would you like to see my lab?" he said to Rose.

"Um...Sure I guess. What kind of lab is it? Like what kind of studies do you do there?" Rose asked while following him cautiously.
Rose wondered what he was thinking about.

"Oh," said Vexen, "nothing to elaborate, just your usually chemicals, tools, and specimens," he grin devilishly as he walked ahaed of Rose.

"Its this way," he said.
"Ok, it sounds interesting. As long as you don't do any experiments on me, or anything like that, I'm fine." Rose said, half way joking. She followed Vexen through more hallways. How many hallways were there in the place?

(AHH I almost over looked this one again!!)

Vexen led the odd girl deeper and deeper into the castle, they went down stairs and turned many corners. Until finally, they reached the lab.

Vexen went to Open the door, as he said, "This is it, But I musst warn you, " a dull glare reached Roses eyes, "It would be unwise to tamper with any items you see in this room. Is that clear?"

Rose nodded strongly at Vexen, then he turned and and open the door and let her step in. Ladies first, of course.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:55 pm
Medevilgirl
Axel felt something grab at his cloak. "What the hell," he said surprized when he looked down to see a younger member tugging at the leather fabric as if it where a blanket.

Axel wasn't use to being around the really little members. His position was exicuter, training children wasn't part of his Job discription, nor did he want that head ache, he noticed the effect it had on the older members.

"Um...," he eyed Naixen oddly, "Can I help you?"

In fact Axel had not had any contact with children since Roxas and Sora, and was not willing to reopen barried wounds, so he kept as much distance as possible from anyone who tried to come close to him.

naixen looked up at Axel with big glossy eyes. She looked frightend and confused. Axel stared at her for a moment, unsure of how to react to the little girl.

Of course the other members had noticed her by the time Axel had spoke. For a split second, it didn't click that a younger member was in the room, then Saix shook his head a tad, saying exhastedly, "Ok, this is becoming rediculous. Who is that, Axel?" The events of the day were obviously over loading Siax's system.

Axel glanced up at him then back at the girl, with a slightly gapped mouth, "Uhhhh," was all he could say, He didn't know who she was.

This is when Xigbar finally realized who it was and immediatly rushed over to her, replying, "Its Naixen." He knealed down and placed a conforting hand on her shoulder. "Naixen," he said, "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to ge back to your room."

Axel just stared still a bit out of it. the other members had placed full attention on this little girl now. They all were wondering the same thng, what i nthe world was she doing here and why did she look so distrot.?

She sniffled a bit. "I was but then a a weird and scary lady apeared and thren dissapeared and then I heard Aunty Cessy and Father Xemnas talk about something weird and along with some fighting in the other room and Father Xemnas didn't sound to good." she explained clutching the doll in her hand. With all the confusion happening, he forgot about the part of the lady she saw was her doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:04 pm
"Wait, wait a minute, "said Xigbar, "Did you say Cessy?"

Naixen nodded innocently.

"Kiddo, that's impossible, I told you that we...." He paused noticing Naixen still had the doll. Xigbar almost blurted out that he had shot and killed Cessy, so he thought. But he knew it would only grieve the little girl. He hated the fact that the new members felt so taken by that wretched woman. It only made his blood boil. He was also briefed on the recently odd order that everything Cessy had either brought or tampered with in the castle be destroyed. Which meant the doll as well, since he knew Cessy was the one to have given it to Naixen. He would wait for Naixen to place the doll somewhere and then have to remove it immediately. After all orders were orders.

He turned his attention back to Naixen, "We told her that she needed to leave right away," He lied, "See, Xemnas knew it was a bad idea for little miss Cessy to stay in that horribly unsafe building. It was falling apart. So when we told her that, she backed up her things and left. And right after she did, the building felled down." He figured the little girl would bye that story. Even though Naixen was a little bit cleverer then that, She could tell when her instructor was lying.

Saïx over heard Naixen's part about Xemnas being unwell. "Naixen, "he said using a less then pleasant authoritish tone, "What did you mean when you said the Superior did not sound well?"

"Yeah," said Marluxia, "They last I saw him was when he was in his office a few hours ago, he seemed fine then. Perhaps you heard wrong number 13 (that's Naixen because Hey, you're thirteen in the other RP, why not in this one, too, WOOT for you) you shouldn't get all fussy over nothing!" He mocked.

Saïx immediately demanded that Marluxia Silence himself, so that they could listen to the child.

Axel had been staring at little Naixen, feeling sorry for her, though it was odd and unnatural for a nobody to feel remorse or regret, but for some reason, Axel seemed to have those feelings, ever since he had had contact with Sora. Another reason he kept to himself. If the other members found out about his strange internal change, they might think he's gone soft.

“Hey,” Axel spoke to Naixen; She looked back up at him. “Who was the scary lady you saw,” he asked. His voice sounded very concerned and sincere toward her, unlike the others.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Medevilgirl
Alixraen
Xirius ran into a room and saw Cessy wtih Naixen and Xemnas. Suddenly has angry mood turned sour in front of the Superior. "Good day, Mr. Superior." He quickly turned to Cessy. "What is going on here? I have been wandering the castle for hours, after those dimwits left me alone in that room, and now...What the hell is going on!!?"

the moment Xirius finished talking, Xemnas pulled together his strangth to speak to the entruding boy, "Xirius, what makes you think you can intrude into my prevet chaimbers. you have no right to-"

Cessy cuts him off, "Oh, pipe down you old crone, The boy is not hurting anyone." Xemnas eyed Cessy crewedly, he did not like that crone comment at the least, he would have to pay her back for it, later.

Cessy perked a smile on his lips as she spoke to Xirius, "Come, sit," she padded at a spot next to her, "I might need you help, young man. I will answer all of your questions in do time, just come sit."

Xemnas didn't even try to protest. He was saving what ever energy he had for more important issues.

"Alright," he agreed as he slowly sat down next to Cessy. "What exactly is it that you need my help with?" He was intrigued, but was always willing to help those who asked for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:59 pm
This confused a bit more to Naixen. "but I just saw Aunty Cessy rjust 3 mins ago and she told me she came to talk to Xemnas." She blinked at Xigbar a bit baffled of what Xigbar had just said to her about being sent away. She then turned to Saix and marluxia. "I did saw him! I went inside a room and I found Father Xemnas inside of it and he looked mad and he looked really really tired and in alot of pain." She explained to them and then turned to Axel. "I don't know, She just apeared after I ran into one of the Beserker nobodies." She answered to Axel. These were alot of questions that she was given but she kept her best to keep cool about the situation.  

Taimu Dolores

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:35 pm
Rose put her long, black, curly hair up into a pony-tail, then stepped into the vast room.
There were many tables with tubes, paper, microscopes, and all sorts of other things in the white room.
Vexen motioned for her to take a white lab-coat that was hanging on a hanger next to the door, and Rose put it on.
Rose followed Vexen through the maze of tables carefully to the back were a desk piled with papers was. Vexen pulled up a stool for Rose, and he sat down in the chair at the desk.
"Well, this is it, pretty much. Alot of work goes on in here every day." Vexen said as he spread his arms and symbolized the room.
"Looks...Difficult." Rose said as she looked over the room again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:20 pm
Alixraen
Medevilgirl
Alixraen

"Alright," he agreed as he slowly sat down next to Cessy. "What exactly is it that you need my help with?" He was intrigued, but was always willing to help those who asked for it.

"I need you to help me locate Rose." Said Cessy.

Xemnas made no reaction, he was only slumped against the wall, breathing slowly.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Time Puppet
This confused a bit more to Naixen. "but I just saw Aunty Cessy rjust 3 mins ago and she told me she came to talk to Xemnas." She blinked at Xigbar a bit baffled of what Xigbar had just said to her about being sent away. She then turned to Saix and marluxia. "I did saw him! I went inside a room and I found Father Xemnas inside of it and he looked mad and he looked really really tired and in alot of pain." She explained to them and then turned to Axel. "I don't know, She just apeared after I ran into one of the Beserker nobodies." She answered to Axel. These were alot of questions that she was given but she kept her best to keep cool about the situation.

"Whare did you see Cessy, Naixen," Xigbar spoke more sternly. If she was still alive, he'd go and kill her agin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:32 pm
xquietrosex
Rose put her long, black, curly hair up into a pony-tail, then stepped into the vast room.
There were many tables with tubes, paper, microscopes, and all sorts of other things in the white room.
Vexen motioned for her to take a white lab-coat that was hanging on a hanger next to the door, and Rose put it on.
Rose followed Vexen through the maze of tables carefully to the back were a desk piled with papers was. Vexen pulled up a stool for Rose, and he sat down in the chair at the desk.
"Well, this is it, pretty much. Alot of work goes on in here every day." Vexen said as he spread his arms and symbolized the room.

Vexen chuckled, "You'd think that wouldn't you, but you'd be surprized at how easy it is to make a simple concoction." He started to reach for some tubes and a beaker and grabbed some containers that held special chemicles within them. He intended to show her a simple formula that would explode stright upward in a puff of smock if done right. He had forgotten that his first reasoning of bringing her down into his lab in the first place was to distroy her, but for some odd reason he couldn't explain, he felt the need to show off his masterful skills of science.

He set the beaker up and readied to show Rose a special trick.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Ok, I'm gonna be gone for the next couple days, so yeah, I'll be hanging out with friends.... surprisingly I do have a life. So see you guys in a couple days!!! heart heart heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:43 pm
Medevilgirl
Time Puppet

"Whare did you see Cessy, Naixen," Xigbar spoke more sternly. If she was still alive, he'd go and kill her agin.
"Sh'es with Father Xemnas in th 3rd door to the right in west hall." She explained knowing that uncle Xigbar meant buisness. "I over heard about some mislead orders but I didn't get the rest." She added.  

Taimu Dolores

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

Vexen chuckled, "You'd think that wouldn't you, but you'd be surprized at how easy it is to make a simple concoction." He started to reach for some tubes and a beaker and grabbed some containers that held special chemicles within them. He intended to show her a simple formula that would explode stright upward in a puff of smock if done right. He had forgotten that his first reasoning of bringing her down into his lab in the first place was to distroy her, but for some odd reason he couldn't explain, he felt the need to show off his masterful skills of science.

He set the beaker up and readied to show Rose a special trick.

"What is that gonna do, explode? Or is it going to form some mutant animal that is going to eat my face off? Either way, continue. But I still don't see how this is easy...It just looks so...Complicated." Rose said as she rested her chin on her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:14 pm
Medevilgirl
Alixraen
Medevilgirl
Alixraen

"I need you to help me locate Rose." Said Cessy.

Xemnas made no reaction, he was only slumped against the wall, breathing slowly.

A look of understanding came across Xirius' face. "Ah, I should have known, Rose. I haven't seen her in awhile. When was the last time you saw her?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:01 pm
(for Time puppet and Alixraen )

"Uh, huh." Xigbar responded. Then got up and headed out in the direction Naixen had come.

"Free Shooter!" called Siax, "Where do you think you're going!!"

"To confirm her story, obviously." He replied with a moody tone, he had had enough of Siax for today.

A dark glare fell over Siax as he watched Xigbar leave. Then his attention attempted to bring him back to why he was in this room in the first place.

"Number 8, Number 9, seeing as how you felt the need to waste all of our valuable time, you both are going to face punishment.."

"Tch, Just fabulous," Axel sneered, "You know what, I don't even have time to waste here, the dumb water mock is the one to blame." he points to Demyx, then continues, "Now if you'll all excuse me, I've got an order to cary out. And thanks to Demyx, she might have all ready gotten away." Axel was just about to open a vortex and find Rose when Siax stopped him.

"Who is this She, and what order?" Siax asked.

Axel turned, aggitated by Siax's moronic questions, answering, "You got to be kidding me, I'd think you of all people would no what order. The order to destroy anything Cessy has brought to the castle... and the girl you brought in earlier was on the list...der smart one"

Siax looked surprised from what Axel just said. "What order? What girl? I haven't brought any one in."

Now every one in the room looked a little surprised and confused. What was going on?

Naixen had been standing there, trying not to interrupt the elder members and their bickering.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Cessy smiled to Xirius, "I'm the one who brought her here remember. I told you at the bar. But now we must figure out where she is and what has become of her." she paused to think then turned to Xemnas," What do you suppose would be the best cores of action, 'Oh Wise Superior'."

There was no responds from Xemnas. His buddy just looked limp.

"Xemnas?" Cessy shook at his shoulder, but still nothing. She moved more over to him and pulled his hood back to see his face. He looked as though he was simply sleeping, but she knew that was not the case. She repeated his name hoping he would awaken, but Xemnas remained still.

"This is not good." She said in a very slight panic. She pulled the upper half of Xemnas's body into her arms and places two fingers upon his forehead, then began to chant a spell of her own creation. one that she created to call a lost soul. And though, all nobodies were lost souls, they still thrived in the body. What ever was happening to Xemnas was causing him to lose his soul. He fingers began to glow the same soft dark purple as when she healed Xemnas before.

Xirius wasn't not entirely sure on what was going on, before he could open his mouth to say anything, Cessy stopped him, "No don't speak, I need to consentrate if there is a chance to bring him back."

Just then, Xigbar was homing in on the door. When he came upon it, he noticed that it was Xemnas's personal chambers. He hesitated before finally turning the nob and opening the door.

Xigbar stepped in and closed the door behind him. The room was still in dim light, but being a nobody, he could easily see in the dark. As he walked further into the room, he could hear voices. A females voice. No way, he thought, it couldn't be. He readied his gun arrows for an attack. Then turned a corner, holding his weapon up, right at Xrius and Cessy.

"What the hell is going on here," He demanded.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff